• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Granted, but it is by Nurgle's standards of good.

I wish I had a Noble Phantasm (and enough magical power to use it without dying)

inb4 Stella:Lone Meteor

granted but you will suffocate immediately if you come into contact with them

I wish i had shenshinkan dreams to deny everything into dreams

Granted, but every other part of her body is the opposite thing.

I wish to be different person in the future, because I don't like myself present, I was better in the past :C

Edit: Ninja'd.

Granted, tomorrow you will be forced to create a false identity to hide after being framed for dozens of crimes against humanity.

I wish the stuffed bear uprising had actually succeeded.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
granted but you will suffocate immediately if you come into contact with them
Isn't that a good thing though? And that's only if she tries to smother me.

@gargoyle i'll be clear it means any contact even touching will suffocate u that's what i mean and stuff not just smothering

Granted, but they're all in long dead currencies.

I wish we're all the powers, abilities, and stats of our avis and are able to retain the appearance of our avis while still retaining our personality.

Granted, but your sandwich solos all of the other sandwiches and there will be no more sandwiches after you eat it. It's also a tuna sandwich.

I wish ovo wasnt used

Granted, but it is giant by tick standards.

I wish that I would be promoted to a higher staff position than Chat Mod.

@Fll Granted, But the job is so much power you end up nearly destroying VSB because of your irresponsibility.

I wish any form of paper can legally be money because money is basically green paper.

Granted, but everyone else also gets even neater hats so yours looks terrible by comparison

I wish I could find the motivation to do uni work

Granted, but you never make this wish/post because you were busy catching up on college work.

PARADOX!

I wish I can just download knowledge to my mind.

Back