• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
It's here, it's back, and it's fresh re-baked from the oven!

Corrupt a wish, preferably a desire for your favorite character to be upgraded, or that one verse you hate so much to get the nerf bat.

EDIT: For more elaboration, it's a bit like this:

Poster A (aka OP) posts with "I wish that Batman would be High 1-B with Prep Time"

Poster B then responds to the above post like so: "...Granted, but he's only High 1-B when written by Wankus Maximus. I wish (insert your wish here)"

Poster C responds to Poster B's wish, and posts their's, and so on so forth.

I'll start.

I wish that 2B was actually 2-B.

Probably, but only when you mash A and 2 simultaneously

(ur supposed to respond with ur own wish too btw)

I guess I'll start another one~

I wish that we had 5-A Luffy and everyone scaled.

5-A luffy will come in your dreams

Gil has SBA all the time OVO

Granted, but only has it "all the time" on Joke Battles Wiki.

I wish for a crossover having Zoro stomp Erza OVO

I wish for Naraka to stop interfering with the series (F that man)

ALRF said:
I wish for Hajun to be a good guy that cares for all ovo
then he i ship him and marie and ren (eyes) if that wish comes true

I wish Naraka would stop feeling every Throne God ass....including Marie and Ren :mad:

You replace him oh wait then you get to feel them

He gets to feel their chests instead (its a weirdly shaped throne ok?)

Him feeling marie is the biggest blasphemy i have even seen if he feels chest i will choke this man

Dat Dot said:
I wish for more wish
Granted, but you can only use that wish to wish for one more wish and that next wish is under the same restrictions and ALRF gets me giving him the "reply to someone else while the other person is in earshot so they hear but don't actually talk to them" treatment

Monarch Laciel said:
Granted, but you can only use that wish to wish for one more wish and that next wish is under the same restrictions and ALRF gets me giving him the "reply to someone else while the other person is in earshot so they hear but don't actually talk to them" treatment
Way too many restrictions for me to comperehend

I wish take back my wish.

You can't. That was part of the restrictions.

You can only wish for one more wish, and only use that wish to wish for one more wish, and so on ad infinium

Damnit you guys are supposed to respond to the above wish xP

@God King Its granted, but he has to go to the God of Destruction Academy for 1000 years of training with Mr Popo first

@Julian Granted, but Team RWBY has to to recite their least favorite sobg in reverse to do so.

Now for a non Vs Debate-y one: I wish this thread was highlighted :>

Granted, but the universe that imploded is your waifu universe.

I wish for no one to reply to me

Back