• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt a Wish: VSB Edition

Granted, but that makes Bruce Lee more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

I wish Star Wars Episode VII followed the EU.

Granted, but you have every virus in the world, don't have internet and can't download good games.

I wish Ben 10 didn't had a reboot.

Granted, the reboot is now a sequel and is just as bad

I wish Fire Emblem Heroes had good feats

Granted, but I'm last one to ever notice you.

I wish that someone corrupts this wish.

EDIT: Three people just noticed him...

Granted but it's only in my region

I wish for a new thread to be created

Granted, but only red lantern rings, and every psychopath ever has one.

I wish I was faster than every fictional character is within their work.

Back