• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

Not too sure if you're joking or not about the building level stuff, but MLP having an easier time being 4-B than Superman gets a good chuckle out of me.
Like Applejack doing this was considered mindblowing to most of the normal ponies. Still, apparently even a slightly below average pony should be clocking out Small Country levels of power with no issue.

Not even gonna get into the Universe scaling being like seven degrees of Kevin Bacon and based on like... two feats.

maxresdefault.jpg

Like Applejack doing this was considered mindblowing to most of the normal ponies. Still, apparently even a slightly below average pony should be clocking out Small Country levels of power with no issue.

Not even gonna get into the Universe scaling being like seven degrees of Kevin Bacon and based on like... two feats.

maxresdefault.jpg
Isn't that an LS feat as opposed to an AP feat?

Even my friends have disagreed with 9-D DMC. They also say that Universal DMC isn't real either, but I'm not too sure since I've never played that game.

But what do you think regarding fate fujiwara?
I don't really care.

Explain 9-D to me like I'm 5 years old 👶
Imagine the Eightfold Path (a set of Buddhist practices meant to free one from the cycle of life and rebirth and achieve Nirvana).

Now imagine a higher dimension beyond that path (ignore how little sense that makes).

Now imagine that the universe is referred to as a ray of light against the demon world's darkness.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE ACHIEVED 9TH DIMENSIONALITY IN 3 EASY STEPS

(If you think this is an exaggeration, you are sorely mistaken).

Back