• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eiji Hino vs Destoroyah (GRACE)

Eiji's black holes don't work like Evolto's. Eiji spams the conceptual power of extictions and eradicates all things.

Also what's stopping 1 billion Gatakiriba clones from spamming OOO's reality cutting sword and Void slashing Axe.

Eiji just has way too much spam going on here.

My vote goes to him.

Again, we could see on literally first cameo that his reality slash scale off from how far he is, just how the sky scraper in the background get cut in half due to the distance.

If that were the monster I'm sure that it will affected it the same like other being getting cut by it.

A lot of the stuff said here is kinda bordering on no limits fallacies.

The profile doesn't mention anything about anti-creation nor conceptual manipulation so I'd need proof of that before you can claim that it just blatantly ignores everything.

Destoroyah has no conceptual manipulation in the films, however, it should be noted that the conceptual claim has no evidence, so I can dismiss it.

So the reality cutting sword might work, but it's not going to eradicate the entire creature and he could regenerate from it. The thing with Destoroyah is that he's shown that he can regen from heavy blows incrdebly quickly so even if it did a large amount of damage, it's not going to be a one-shot kill.

Also discounting it is stupid, I've given the reasoning as to why a thousand times already but the mods are stubborn and can be borderline dumb. Either way, there's no void on the profile so it's not particularly valid as a different type of black hole.

Destoroyah also just needs one bite to break Enji down at the molecular level. And with equal speed that won't be hard to accomplish.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
A lot of the stuff said here is kinda bordering on no limits fallacies.

The profile doesn't mention anything about anti-creation nor conceptual manipulation so I'd need proof of that before you can claim that it just blatantly ignores everything.

Destoroyah has no conceptual manipulation in the films, however, it should be noted that the conceptual claim has no evidence, so I can dismiss it.

So the reality cutting sword might work, but it's not going to eradicate the entire creature and he could regenerate from it. The thing with Destoroyah is that he's shown that he can regen from heavy blows incrdebly quickly so even if it did a large amount of damage, it's not going to be a one-shot kill.

Also discounting it is stupid, I've given the reasoning as to why a thousand times already but the mods are stubborn and can be borderline dumb. Either way, there's no void on the profile so it's not particularly valid as a different type of black hole.

Destoroyah also just needs one bite to break Enji down at the molecular level. And with equal speed that won't be hard to accomplish.

Did you actually read his profile? It was right there before his time stop? Take your time and actually read it goddamnit.

And in OOO, Core Medals is like raw desire manifest into item. The Putotyra comdbos is able to shattered them with ease due to it's Void-like nature and it's concept as Medal of the End/Extinction.

We also see during summer movie that not only Greed prduced Core Medal, Ankh straight up grab it out of one of the Imagine, character from 5 seasons ago.

I'd like to note that Destroyah is like 50x the size of Eiji so biting him is easier said than done. It'd be like trying to accurately bite an Ant that's just as fast as you. Especially when said Ant is flying.

Humans can kill flies and such because our hands move faster than they can react; not the case here.

Did you actually read his profile? It was right there before his time stop? Take your time and actually read it goddamnit.

And in OOO, Core Medals is like raw desire manifest into item. The Putotyra comdbos is able to shattered them with ease due to it's Void-like nature and it's concept as Medal of the End/Extinction.

We also see during summer movie that not only Greed prduced Core Medal, Ankh straight up grab it out of one of the Imagine, character from 5 seasons ago.

Yes, and it only lists it as possible, though gives no link or anything, so its legitimacy is questionable.

... What?

The hell do you mean the legitimacy is questionable? Half this thread was just repeating the justification that goes uncontested.

And it's only "Possible" because we don't know if it's a legit black hole or literally smacking you with Extinction and "Don't knows" gets Possibly. Just because there's a possibly there doesn't mean you can just ignore it.

The massive amount of irony from that, revolving this https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-3960020 considering , is mindblowing as the wiki made note of it, they know it exists, but they still deny it.
Because that is a clear outlier while Eiji void manipulation has been demonstrated multiple time across the series.

And where the hell did you get that 'possible' clause form when it is stated directly on his profile? The only possible part us his conceptual manipulation and nothing more.

An outlier? How stupid can you be to think it's an outlier when it's established as fact? And there is no void manipulation on the profile, only black hole creation.

A black hole is not a void inherently, so it's not there.

Eiji FRA and my reasons.

An outlier? How stupid can you be to think it's an outlier when it's established as fact? And there is no void manipulation on the profile, only black hole creation.
Welp someone's blind.

Black Hole Creation (In the final battle, Eiji uses all seven of the Purple Core Medals within his body to perform the Lost Blaze Giga Scan, which launched the Medals at Maki, creating a black hole upon impact and destroying Maki as well as sucking all the Core Medals (save Ankh's Taka Medal) into the future), Void Manipulation (The Purple Core Medals embody the antithesis to creation and grant him the ability to completely erase other Core Medals, as well as resist similiar power), Time Stop and resist to it (Stated that the Super Medals powering this Combo are displaced in time, OOO, like the Super Galaxy King, can bypass time)
Also on the subject of Void Manipulation, the ability itself already covers Conceptual Manipulation.

Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target.
The one you see in the Greeed form is the taking out of and creation of Core Medals; Manifestations of Desire. The Purple Core Medals has always been able to destroy these Medals. They're completely different power sets and abilities in the series.

Lets destroy this logic shall we?

Black Hole Creation (In the final battle, Eiji uses all seven of the Purple Core Medals within his body to perform the Lost Blaze Giga Scan, which launched the Medals at Maki, creating a black hole upon impact and destroying Maki as well as sucking all the Core Medals (save Ankh's Taka Medal) into the future)
Void Manipulation (The Purple Core Medals embody the antithesis to creation and grant him the ability to completely erase other Core Medals, as well as resist similiar power)
This is quite literally basic reading comprehension.\

Screenshot 20191212-163339 Chrome
Read and cry.

And there has been plenty of statement before. If he really is a blackhole manifest then how could he get destroy by something much lower than blackhole?

I added this match on their profiles, this can be closed now

Anyway Eiji/OOO new match would be created later since i fell sick right now

Back