• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://ipfactly.com/spitting-cobra-facts-you-need-to-know/ ". A spitting cobra can launch its venom a distance of 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 meters) at ["]lightning["] speed, so you won't even know what hit you — until it's too late!" Let's use humans reactions. 18,6046512 m/s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-necked_spitting_cobra 8000*18/1.2 aequalis 120000 m/s. 120000 m/s*120000 m/s*500 kg aequalis 7200000000000 joules or small town level. It's going to hit oppos on his tier like a flying mosquito will hit you. That, considered its insane heat, acidity, and skin-burning proprieties, is actually quite neat. Not like a killer bite, but quite neat.

"Lightning speed" is a mega-blatant hyperbole. Any living being moving that fast would need insane durability to survive. Not even blue whales have anywhere near what it takes.

RRTheEndMan said:
http://ipfactly.com/spitting-cobra-facts-you-need-to-know/ ". A spitting cobra can launch its venom a distance of 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 meters) at ["]lightning["] speed, so you won't even know what hit you — until it's too late!" Let's use humans reactions. 18,6046512 m/s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-necked_spitting_cobra 8000*18/1.2 aequalis 120000 m/s. 120000 m/s*120000 m/s*500 kg aequalis 7200000000000 joules or small town level. It's going to hit oppos on his tier like a flying mosquito will hit you. That, considered its insane heat, acidity, and skin-burning proprieties, is actually quite neat. Not like a killer bite, but quite neat.
Uh... Which length we should use after all? 8km or 15km?

Kepekley23 said:
"Lightning speed" is a mega-blatant hyperbole. Any living being moving that fast would need insane durability to survive. Not even blue whales have anywhere near what it takes.
I used human reactions in fact

Sceptilespy said:
Unimportantalt said:
idk man this seems kinda sketchy. power doesnt combine like that irl. keep in mind no pis, cis or outliers exist irl.
Yeah well a composite organism doesn't exist irl, so we can't really use that as an argument.
yeah we can? whats ur logic? this thing is entirely based off irl. power doesnt combine like that, just size maybe.

I think we should just leave it at higher with prep and move on so we don't have to argue this for ever and just focus (damn auto correct) on the stuff we already have

Unimportantalt said:
Sceptilespy said:
Unimportantalt said:
idk man this seems kinda sketchy. power doesnt combine like that irl. keep in mind no pis, cis or outliers exist irl.
Yeah well a composite organism doesn't exist irl, so we can't really use that as an argument.
yeah we can? whats ur logic? this thing is entirely based off irl. power doesnt combine like that, just size maybe.
My logic is that you're using real life to interpret something that doesn't exist as of now..., just because it's based off real life doesn't mean anything. A ton of superhero stories take place in "real life" but we don't apply real life logic to them because they don't exist. Seeing as composite organism doesn't exist either, then we shouldn't treat him differently.

Sceptilespy said:
My logic is that you're using real life to interpret something that doesn't exist as of now..., just because it's based off real life doesn't mean anything. A ton of superhero stories take place in "real life" but we don't apply real life logic to them because they don't exist. Seeing as composite organism doesn't exist either, then we shouldn't treat him differently.
but this is literally just a composite of every organism from our universe. it has to follow every rule of our universe. its simple. real life, real life logic

This things power comes from its size and speed so if it duplicates and fuses together; it would eventually become big enough to collapse into a black hole so it should be 4-c at its peak before turning into a black hole. Anything higher than 4-c is physical not possible

Keeweed said:
Also can we make another thread for the universe stuff and just keep this thread to what we all agree o
Yeah, just put: "at least 7-A, likely 6-C, higher via duplication and Prep-Time"

We'll discuss 3-A real life in another thread.

Unimportantalt said:
Sceptilespy said:
but this is literally just a composite of every organism from our universe. it has to follow every rule of our universe. its simple. real life, real life logic
It doesn't have to at all because it doesn't actually exist. If we apply real life logic to this, then a composite organism isn't possible. This is why it's futile. I'll drop it here and let you respond, we can talk elsewhere if you wish to continue.

The Universe level stuff blatantly violates the law of conservation of energy. Only strictly RL stats are allowed. Nothing else.

Kepekley23 said:
The Universe level stuff blatantly violates the law of conservation of energy. Only strictly RL stats are allowed. Nothing else.
I mean, this thing violates the laws of everything

However, 3-A seems like a stretch

Kepekley23 said:
This thing is working under real-life stats. If something is impossible in real life, it can't be listed here.
I'm going to pull a omnipotent here and ask if you mean logically or illogically impossible?

It is lesser, 102k*punchmass (around 1/11 body I guess)*metersdone(around 1/3 lenght of the shrimp) vs 3080ksquared*bodymass. WAIT. It's 0.1m long https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp. 80000*102000**6000000/11*80000/3 aequalis 1,18690909E20. sad song. But 20861448 m/s velocity mean an attacking speed that's higher. And no, relativity is too low to matter about anything, I checked it.

This. Is. Good. Now. Even if only 11/10yours

RRTheEndMan said:
anyway how is pressure evalutated here? Because a m.shrimp has an acceleration of 102000 m/s squared. a human fist is around 1/11 of its mass but there's the guy with insane bones so I'll assume 1/7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcine_circovirus 1.7e-8squared*pi aequalis 9e-16. ms is 102000 m/s/s, but applying 15 km lenght we have 15300000000. so 15300000000*857142,857/9e-16 aequalis 1,45714286E31 pascals AKA 1/20th of the pressure inside a lead nucleus
even that pressure is useless in a joule-based thing unfortunately.

^ I meant we would be putting this thing against fiction opponents that can do anything the author wants but thing that already break multiple laws of physics by just existing now must follow a law of physics it already kinda broke

Kepekley23 said:
Our versus matches take place in neutral scenarios
Ok, so can this thing regen and duplication or will it have to eat half the planet because of the laws of conservation

There's been a few things that I think are wrong posted in this thread in the past ~2 hours. Black holes, violating laws like conservation of energy, and how powerful CO would be after combining.

On black holes, no, this won't turn into a black hole for being larger than 4-C. Black holes are created based on density of a mass/energy. When this thing gets above 4-C it will be through duplication, meaning that its size would increase 10^30 or some ridiculous number of times as well. Even if it fuses, biological fusion doesn't work that way, all of those pieces would just be attached together functioning as one entity, rather than collapsing down into one entity the size of the original.

On violating conservation of energy, everything about this profile already violates multiple physical laws. The idea of putting biological functions of smaller creatures on larger ones violates the square cube law. In reality, a being with these sorts of powers could never exist, all of its abilities would be greatly nerfed as it grows in size. A video explaining what would happen in reality if we took small/large animals and changed their sizes can be found here. If you want only stuff that's possible in reality, this would be impossible, as well as taking an eternity to actually figure out what the **** it does, e.g. you can't just combine poisons and get their combined effects, etc. To downgrade this profile for not being possible in the real world, you'd have to strongly downgrade every other composite profile. CH can't know everything every human has ever known, that much information would make their brain so dense it would literally collapse into a black hole, combining abilities doesn't work since biologically those abilities need a certain amount of space for dedicated channels to go out through, I could go on for hours.

On being twice as powerful after combining. If I am myself, I can punch with X kilojoules of force. If I clone myself, we can both punch at the same time, creating 2X kilojoules of force. If we staple our stomachs together, we can still both punch at the same time, creating 2X kilojoules of force, however, we will be ~2X the size that the original me was, with only 1X the durability (as durability is force required to damage, not to kill).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back