• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I'd like to note that this thing would outlive the Sun and could eventually get big enough to start taking energy from other stars, but this does violate the laws of physics greatly, and I agree that it should just say "7-A, likely 6-C, potentially far higher over time".
Kep said the 6-C calc was unusable, so just 7-A
He said it was unusable because it's a colony, but a colony is used for Composite Tree's profile.

The way I see it, either CO's 6-C, or CT gets massively downgraded, both of these are based off treating Clonal Colonies as one organism.

Also, like I said earlier, all this stuff about combining poisons and regenerations completely violates how real life works,to the same extent as CO becoming universal does. You can't just mix and scale abilities like that.

If the only reason it got rejected was because it was a clonal colony, my thing will get rejected to. Which, I don't agree with. Like you said, we have a clonal colony for Composite Tree's page so it should be usable for this thing.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
If the only reason it got rejected was because it was a clonal colony, my thing will get rejected to. Which, I don't agree with. Like you said, we have a clonal colony for Composite Tree's page so it should be usable for this thing.
Pretty sure the fungus was a interconnected one tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back