• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A disgusting mass of blood and gore constantly spitting out a wave disease and poison

7000 liters a bite, remember. Also, I posted in QandA the pressure question

Add shape shifting and being able to create armor and weapons via water flea; it should also have armor and spikes/ needless from many different animals, it also has skunk stink, and has tentacles

Keeweed said:
Add shape shifting and being able to create armor and weapons via water flea; it should also have armor and spikes/ needless from many different animals, it also has skunk stink, and has tentacles
That's just body control

Again Prep-Time is a big problem here to scale, and that's not because of nukes or some other technology:

This thing costantly produces billions of spores, bacteria and viruses, and beleive it or not, that's actually a lowball, and not even a small one.

All of these organisms are spread inot the air, into the water, in the ground and underground. They can easly infect and duplicate, and since the smallest virus is actually comparable in size to a large mlecule, you nknow that's dangerous.

And they can duplicate without infecting, and each microorganism can indivifually reach the size of a full Composte Organism in around 2 minutes. So in 2 minutes you have at least billions of Composite Organisms to fight at once, and the fact that they all have Supergenius uintelligence, they can think and act likean hive mind, they have perfect cooperation, they can combuine into a larger organism and they can regenerate form the size of the smallest virus and for each an every piece left, a new Composite Organism posps out, and all of the clones can still duplicate, tdoesn't halp at all.

So, imagine if someone were to give this an hour of prep time. I don't even want to imagine what would happen.

Yobobojojo said:
Range: 12 meters, higher with venom and spores
WTF? This thing's range would be at least Tens of Kilometers via sheer size, and then higher via poison, venom, acid, spores, bacteria and viruses.

DMB 1 said:
So, imagine if someone were to give this an hour of prep time. I don't even want to imagine what would happen.
If someone were to give this an hour of prep time, we could have at least 10^270 Composite Organisms. Am I right?

But I doubt we will have this amount of Composite Organisms with an hour of prep time because of lack of food...

Skalt711 said:
DMB 1 said:
If someone were to give this an hour of prep time, we could have at least 10^270 Composite Organisms. Am I right?
But I doubt we will have this amount of Composite Organisms with an hour of prep time because of lack of food...
The Energy of the sun, they can survive in oter space, they can go in imbernation, they have type 1 immortality. Thy have multiple wyas to get aoriund that.

Also, what tier would those 10^270 have combined?

RRTheEndMan said:
anyway how is pressure evalutated here? Because a m.shrimp has an acceleration of 102000 m/s squared. a human fist is around 1/11 of its mass but there's the guy with insane bones so I'll assume 1/7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcine_circovirus 1.7e-8squared*pi aequalis 9e-16. ms is 102000 m/s/s, but applying 15 km lenght we have 15300000000. so 15300000000*857142,857/9e-16 aequalis 1,45714286E31 pascals AKA 1/20th of the pressure inside a lead nucleus
We still need to know if that's powerful

RRTheEndMan said:
RRTheEndMan said:
anyway how is pressure evalutated here? Because a m.shrimp has an acceleration of 102000 m/s squared. a human fist is around 1/11 of its mass but there's the guy with insane bones so I'll assume 1/7. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcine_circovirus 1.7e-8squared*pi aequalis 9e-16. ms is 102000 m/s/s, but applying 15 km lenght we have 15300000000. so 15300000000*857142,857/9e-16 aequalis 1,45714286E31 pascals AKA 1/20th of the pressure inside a lead nucleus
We still need to know if that's powerful
Ask someone to make that calc.

DMB 1 said:
The Energy of the sun, they can survive in oter space, they can go in imbernation, they have type 1 immortality. Thy have multiple wyas to get aoriund that.

I don't know. It would have collapsed into black hole long time ago...

Skalt711 said:
DMB 1 said:

I don't know. It would have collapsed into black hole long time ago...
They would saparate. They are Supergeniuses.

Real quick how did you get 3-A; I think it should be 4-C at max, since it would eventually become a black whole (but 3-A seems a little to much)

DMB 1 said:
Take that Batman
lol :D

So, is my value 10^270 correct?

If you would give this thing 2 hours of prep time, we're going to see 10^540 Composite Organisms. For comparison... https://www.newscientist.com/articl...iplying-universes-how-many-is-the-multiverse/

If you would give this thing 59,5 hours of prep time, we're going to see 10^16065 Composite Organisms. For comparison... https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Chara_Takes_Control!

Composite Organism's Duplication is certainly good.

Skalt711 said:
DMB 1 said:
Take that Batman
lol :D
So, is my value 10^270 correct?

If you would give this thing 2 hours of prep time, we're going to see 10^540 Composite Organisms. For comparison... https://www.newscientist.com/articl...iplying-universes-how-many-is-the-multiverse/

If you would give this thing 59,5 hours of prep time, we're going to see 10^16065 Composite Organisms. For comparison... https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/Chara_Takes_Control!

Composite Organism's Duplication is certainly good.
CO w/ a year of prep time.

Jegus.

^ it can also fuse so all of them can fuse in a huge composite organism (we're different going to have to put a limit on its duplication in its fights because if we don't it becomes bigger than earth within 30 minutes)

Keeweed said:
^ it can also fuse so all of them can fuse in a huge composite organism (we're different going to have to put a limit on its duplication in its fights because if we don't it becomes bigger than earth within 30 minutes)
That's all the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back