• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyhotsauce said:
CO w/ a year of prep time.
If you would give this thing a year of prep time, we're going to see 10^2365200 Composite Organisms. Is this value even correct?

Rest in peace, octuple-precision floating-point format!

Skalt711 said:
Holyhotsauce said:
CO w/ a year of prep time.
If you would give this thing a year of prep time, we're going to see 10^2365200 Composite Organisms. Is this value even correct?
Rest in peace, octuple-precision floating-point format!
How did you get the original number, if you don't mind me asking.

In the previous thread, someone called this thing "The Verse Soloer" while joking, but with Prep-Time, it might actually not be too far from the truth.

Holyhotsauce said:
How did you get the original number, if you don't mind me asking.
log(x)*(t/z) - the formula

x - the number of entities received after duplication (I have used 1000000000 entities)

t - prep time in minutes

z - speed of duplication in minutes? (I have used 20 minutes)

1000000000 entities and 20 minutes are taken from https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1408167#249.

Sadly, this formula is not very practical because of minutes and log(x).

(Again, I'm sorry for my bad English!)

So wouldn't the tier be: 7-A, likely High 6-C. 3-A with duplication. "Higher with duplication" doesn't really emphasize just how big and significant the jump is.

Sceptilespy said:
So wouldn't the tier be: 7-A, likely High 6-C. 3-A with duplication.
Actually...

Tier: 7-A, likely 6-C, higher with prep time

or

Tier: 6-C, higher with prep time

High 6-C is an exaggeration.

BTW, Lyrebirds have the ability to imitate any sound perfectly, and when i say any, i say literally ANY song.

Another potential ability altough i don't know if there's a page about this here...

Skalt711 said:
Sceptilespy said:
So wouldn't the tier be: 7-A, likely High 6-C. 3-A with duplication.
Actually...
Tier: 7-A, likely 6-C, higher with prep time

or

Tier: 6-C, higher with prep time

High 6-C is an exaggeration.
"higher with prep time", doesn't really tell how signifcant the jump is, although the tier could change depending on prep time so I suppose you're right. Thank you.

Unimportantalt said:
idk man this seems kinda sketchy. power doesnt combine like that irl. keep in mind no pis, cis or outliers exist irl.
Yeah well a composite organism doesn't exist irl, so we can't really use that as an argument.

The CO doesn't start off at 3-A though just with duplication and the amount of duplication is reliant on prep time or time so "Higher with prep time is" good

But another question. If it would only take one hour to reach universal, then shouldn't the speed be MFTL with duplication, or varies with prep time.

Lonkitt said:
DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
Goes away for a bit to come back to see Likely 6-C and Sub Relativistic
And 3-A with lass than 1 hour of prep-time
How the heck would it be 3-A with prep?
This thing costantly produces billions of spores, bacteria and viruses, and beleive it or not, that's actually a lowball, and not even a small one.

All of these organisms are spread inot the air, into the water, in the ground and underground. They can easly infect and duplicate, and since the smallest virus is actually comparable in size to a large mlecule, you nknow that's dangerous.

And they can duplicate without infecting, and each microorganism can indivifually reach the size of a full Composte Organism in around 2 minutes. So in 2 minutes you have at least billions of Composite Organisms to fight at once, and the fact that they all have Supergenius uintelligence, they can think and act likean hive mind, they have perfect cooperation, they can combuine into a larger organism and they can regenerate form the size of the smallest virus and for each an every piece left, a new Composite Organism posps out, and all of the clones can still duplicate, tdoesn't halp at all.

So, with an hour of prep-time, he would defenatly reach, if not surpass 10^270, a point where even 10-Cs become 3-A.

DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
DMB 1 said:
Lonkitt said:
Goes away for a bit to come back to see Likely 6-C and Sub Relativistic
And 3-A with lass than 1 hour of prep-time
How the heck would it be 3-A with prep?
This thing costantly produces billions of spores, bacteria and viruses, and beleive it or not, that's actually a lowball, and not even a small one.
All of these organisms are spread inot the air, into the water, in the ground and underground. They can easly infect and duplicate, and since the smallest virus is actually comparable in size to a large mlecule, you nknow that's dangerous.

And they can duplicate without infecting, and each microorganism can indivifually reach the size of a full Composte Organism in around 2 minutes. So in 2 minutes you have at least billions of Composite Organisms to fight at once, and the fact that they all have Supergenius uintelligence, they can think and act likean hive mind, they have perfect cooperation, they can combuine into a larger organism and they can regenerate form the size of the smallest virus and for each an every piece left, a new Composite Organism posps out, and all of the clones can still duplicate, tdoesn't halp at all.

So, with an hour of prep-time, he would defenatly reach, if not surpass 10^270, a point where even 10-Cs become 3-A.

Offtopic: If you're a little bit curious about black holes, check this article: https://what-if.xkcd.com/140/

Ontopic (not really): 1 Composite Organism can generate 1,000797287315843299249620151564*10^20 joules of KE, which is Island level. 10^81 Composite Organisms * 1,000797287315843299249620151564*10^20 joules of KE = 1,000797287315843299249620151564e+101, which is Universe level. That's with 18 minutes of prep time.

Another offtopic: I want to see Composite Organism fighting with Kars and Tohru.

Ontopic: So, we will find an image for CO. What about Notable Attacks/Techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back