• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Organism pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the way that you are making this profile, for example, Usain Bolt would be able to run at superhuman speeds if he had Wall level durability, and CH have that durability but we don't combine stats in a composite profile.

This is more like a combined organism, not composite.

Kepekley23 said:
It has enough energy to duplicate.

Once it runs out, it can't.
And you know it has enough energy to duplication because? How much energy does the sun produce and how much will it take for this thing to even move much less fight

Therefir said:
I disagree with the way that you are making this profile, for example, Usain Bolt would be able to run at superhuman speeds if he had Wall level durability, and CH have that durability but we don't combine stats in a composite profile.

This is more like a combined organism, not composite.
Weekly seemed fine with it (but it's been a while since he's been on the thread)

^ does the sun produce enough energy to destroy mountains (oh wait we have a calc on how much energy the sun produces and it's only city block level, so this thing would starve to death instantly!)

^ it would immediately starve directly afterwards, so this would be the weakest 7-A on the site because it doesn't have enough energy to even run

Then why I can't use the heaviest person in the world and use Bren Foster's speed to find CH's AP?

Composite Human would be able to run at superhuman speeds with that durability.

I'm to tired to talk about this anymore for tonigh; I currently going to Florida right now and it's 8pm so I'll look at this tomorrow.

This is the most wanked profile I have ever seen, using the speed of a mite in a thing that can't even move? Wtf...

Keeweed seems to be asking, since the sun produces so little energy, how does CO get enough energy to keep on living?

I'm also personally wondering, how high can CO jump? Could multiple COs jumping off of each other be used to travel to another planet/solar system?

@Therefir As I understand it, that's been how some stuff in other composite profiles has been calculated.

^ I agree that it duplicating infinity is ridiculous; but how many times can it duplicate, because if we go off the energy it's main power source produces it cannot do anything, so should we just drop all of this and focus on what we actually have or should we try to figure out how many times it can duplicate?

Agnaa said:
@Therefir As I understand it, that's been how some stuff in other composite profiles has been calculated.
Because they are physically possible, but this thing would die instantly while moving at that speeds.

And once again why I can't use the heaviest person in the world and use Bren Foster's speed to find CH's AP? Because it's physically impossible for this person to move at that speeds.

I'm interested in finding out how many times it can duplicate, because that would come into play in almost every match it would have, considering how quickly it duplicates.

The Garden Spider uses its UV-light reflecting silk patterns to trick bees into thinking its web is a flower, Orb Weaver Spiders use their UV-light reflecting silk to bind together debris and form life-sized replicas of themselves to trick enemies

WeeklyBattles said:
The Garden Spider uses its UV-light reflecting silk patterns to trick bees into thinking its web is a flower, Orb Weaver Spiders use their UV-light reflecting silk to bind together debris and form life-sized replicas of themselves to trick enemies
I like how this organism has tons of ways to hunt down prey, but doesn't even need to since they have photosynthesis.

I'd like to note that this thing would outlive the Sun and could eventually get big enough to start taking energy from other stars, but this does violate the laws of physics greatly, and I agree that it should just say "7-A, likely 6-C, potentially far higher over time".

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I'd like to note that this thing would outlive the Sun and could eventually get big enough to start taking energy from other stars, but this does violate the laws of physics greatly, and I agree that it should just say "7-A, likely 6-C, potentially far higher over time".
Kep said the 6-C calc was unusable, so just 7-A

I mean, the chance of this being complete anytime ever is near 0. I meant that it has enough to be a complete profile that won't be deleted instantly when made.

Extremely toxic venom that causes pain comparable to that of being shot, shaking, temporary paralysis of the limbs, numbness, intense itching, weakness, swelling, vomiting, rapid heart rate, difficulty in breathing, formation of white pustules, and waves of burning, throbbing, all-consuming pain that continues unabated for up to 24 hours

Just from ants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back