• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Magician vs Composite Nasuverse

Yeah, it seems Toaru has no way of winning, i should probably search for another magic focused verse and do this thread again, but it was interesting.

Btw, would a composite bracket be interesting? Not a entire verse composite, but some characters (3 or 4) from the same verse.

To Aru can intercept and counter magic too.

Yeah DnD, they have lots of magic variations.

Or maybe Warhammer.

Main problem would be that a lot of the stuff isn't magic, just skills.

And don't the magic intercept need commands, even if super shortened commands? How does that react to an EE sword coming from the past?

How would they interact with the ice boat spell ? It erases the target from history and anything related to it

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Main problem would be that a lot of the stuff isn't magic, just skills.

And don't the magic intercept need commands, even if super shortened commands? How does that react to an EE sword coming from the past?
Spell Intercept can be used against magical weapons as well.

There are only 4 things in Index with time hax, the magic gods, 2 characters from the PsP game and Aureolus, so i don't think index side has a good way to counter attacks from the past.

Also, who has that Ice Boat spell? Can't remember that from either side.

Ice Boat? Do you mean the Queen of the Adriatic Sea spell from that Biago dude? Wasn't that simply physically destroying the target, which originally was Venice, and on a second stage destroying all related to the target regardless of distance? I don't remember it ever being mentioned it was accomplished in any other way besides AP. AP delivered by magical means, yes, but AP.

Idk, Malox was probably talking about that i don't think there is another "ice boat" in the verse.

How nasuverse stand against Almighty thor magic & holy right? Almighty thor will allows its user teleport to place where he/she can easily beat opponent as long as the user still on earth. Most nasuverse servant cant destroy concept of Gaia & assuming thor magic also applied to nasuverse earth it will make to aru untouchable. Also, holy right insta teleport to target as well & can destroy target via touch.

@SirLance AP is the first stage of The Queen of the Adriatic Sea similar to Archangel Gabriel's Sweep. The second stage is anything connected/ever produced from the target is erased. So art, culture technology, history, memories, people... etc as if that thing never existed. It's mainly supposed to be used on Venice but Biago modified it to work on other targets(AC)

There's also Izzard's Ars Magna, which is just straight up reality warping. Though the extent to which it would be able to trouble nasuverse may be debatable I suppose

XDragnoir said:
Idk, Malox was probably talking about that i don't think there is another "ice boat" in the verse.
ice boat is a spell considering this is composite it can be recreated , vento was the one that recreated in the first place

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Ice Boat? Do you mean the Queen of the Adriatic Sea spell from that Biago dude? Wasn't that simply physically destroying the target, which originally was Venice, and on a second stage destroying all related to the target regardless of distance? I don't remember it ever being mentioned it was accomplished in any other way besides AP. AP delivered by magical means, yes, but AP.
it removed knowledge of it too , as it's described it seems to be more of existence erasure than AP

Malox1696 said:
it removed knowledge of it too , as it's described it seems to be more of existence erasure than AP
This can be done with mind hax, but it can be EE as well. Still, Index has a great problem against passive effects, and Servant has passive powernull.

HR was nulled by IB (not fully), Almighty wasn't, i think the same thing would happen here.

To flee yes, to attack no, i think magic resistance doesn't null spells that aren't used to attack. And i think i will do another thread but using Magi that time, any suggestion?

Magic Resistance does nothing to magic that doesn't affect the person directly. Which is the point of Almighty Thor, it affects the world with Thor as a reference point, while the enemy isn't directly affected in any way.

But like I said before, Paracelsus' sword is made of the special elixir of philosopher stone, which works as a quasi-hyper magical computer that analyzes magic, encroaches it, and steals it. A little bit of it was enough to affect Ramesses' temples that have many magical effects, one among them power nulling NPs, and then negating said effect so Saber and Archer could use their NPs. So the composite could both steal and null it, while information analysis means they already know of it and every other spell on the Mage's arsenal.

Holy Right is odd as a "spell" so I don't feel altogether confident in saying the same for it, but if it hasn't blocked attacks from someone that is immeasurable, that's a potential option I guess. The coounter isn't a big deal since God Hand means the Servant can revive and become immune to the specific attack the Holy Right used.

Not sure Frau can be used since she's not considered a Magician.

Chateu d'If lets the Servant attack with multiple copies more or less, and they don't need to use the same attack, so that's a problem.

Ars Magna needs a verbal command. Sounds unlikely to be pulled off against someone with immeasurable.

KL can make attacks above 110 gigatons do 0 damage, so that is the limit. Fraulein adaptation isn't that good. Isn't Ars Magna useless because all the powernulls? Also, isn't JoJo a better option than Magi and D&D?

XDragnoir said:
KL can make attacks above 110 gigatons do 0 damage, so that is the limit. Fraulein adaptation isn't that good. Isn't Ars Magna useless because all the powernulls? Also, isn't JoJo a better option than Magi and D&D?
Depend on who is the opponent. I don't think Jojo stands a chance against Fate servants.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Not sure Frau can be used since she's not considered a Magician.

Chateu d'If lets the Servant attack with multiple copies more or less, and they don't need to use the same attack, so that's a problem.

Ars Magna needs a verbal command. Sounds unlikely to be pulled off against someone with immeasurable.
Frau isn't an esper, she could be a Gemstone, but without confirmation of that, the only option left is that she is from the magic side and this included here.

Ars Magna is thought based, Aureolus is the one who needs words to help him, but that weakness shouldn't be present here since the composite has Aleister and MGs.

Eganergo said:
Depend on who is the opponent. I don't think Jojo stands a chance against Fate servants.
Jojo vs Toaru, the problem is that jojo has some tier 2 smurfs, while Toaru only jas tier 1 smurfs.

Going from her profile, she seems to be considered neither since nobody can make a full assessment of what she might be, or the people that can have said nothing, so I was going off that.

Isn't the whole weakness due to the fact that it does what the Caster thinks, whcih requires Aurelous to use acupunture to properly control himself, as it applies to all he thinks without his input whether he wants the thought in question to be affected by Ars Magna or not?

Yes, but with the amount of magicians better than Aureolus in this composite, i don't see they having a problem just because they need a bit of concentration to control their thoughts.

I'm back! What did I miss?

@Dragnoir @Lance

If we're talking extra enhancement that comes from fusion,. then allow me to present you with Paracelsus + Medea + Circe.

They basically cover any and all bases of magic you could ever imagine. Thought-based? Say hello to Stheno, an otherwise useless goddess but who is definitely in the fusion and can disrupt mental processes in humans, monsters AND divine spirits just standing there. Her smile literally kills.

And if Ishtar is present, her Manifestation of Beauty made Saber Alter and Nero (high Magic Resistance + specific Skill for Nero that enhances Mental Resistance) see sparkles and rose petals and almost lose themselves in her beauty.

Still waiting on the Abigail question.

Back