• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Magician vs Composite Nasuverse

Every magic side character from Toaru vs every character from Nasuverse, no smurf hax, AP or resistance to both sides, MeoDP isn't included even if only its upper limit is smurf. Blasting Rod can amp up to High 3A

Fight happens in random Isekai world with random Demon King, but powers that need a specific place can be used anywhere.

Speed equal

Magicia

Servant

They don't except MG resistance, but that's nulled by the scaling mechanics right now of all Magician Knowledge in index

They're not ignoring spell intercept and even their NP's are getting messed with

Also what's stopping the Magician from summoning the Four Archangels at full power and just nuking the Servant...this also goes for them having HR too. What even is this match.

I am sure Fenrir doesn't has feats of swallowing things like Enuma Elish and others. Also, B luck can stop causality based attacks, and i'm sure there are servants with A and maybe EX rank luck, that means most attacks wouldn't hit the servant, and some spells wouldn't work since magic in Index is done distorting causality.

Accelerate420 said:
Also what's stopping the Magician from summoning the Four Archangels at full power and just nuking the Servant...this also goes for them having HR too. What even is this match.
Should i add all the Nasuverse? Since the verse was upgraded to 2A i thought they lost most tier 5 characters, but there are the Types, yeah i will do it

Fenrir by mechanic just open a hole that's connected to the leylines and suck up the magic no different from a vacuum, obv if they are stronger than the planet ley lines it does nothing but good luck with that

Many Servants have Magic Resistance skills. For example, a Class B Magic Resistance reads like this: An ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike resistance that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. B Rank cancels spells with a chant below three verses, and can defend even against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

The composite is going to have Rank EX. Along with infinite mana, perfect invisibility/presence concealment, death inducement, various types of immortalities, reality warping, corruption/madness/absorption through the Grail's Mud, etc.

Don't think Fenrir would be able to stop Enuma Elish, it can demolish Reality Marbles and a portal wouldn't fare better; it is a whirlwind that rips apart reality (including space-time and magic)

What? This is not how it works, Toaru doesn't even have low 2C characters, and the spells/powers/whatever aren't more potent than they can be in verse.

But Nasuverse has low 2-C reality warper Servants.

Which makes this a stomp then, doesn't it?

I honestly have no idea why you make matches with so many restrictions to make them complicated.

I have seen a lot of composite fight in this wiki and others, what is the problem with this one? If you want a rule to be added/removed just say.

Didn't mean that in a bad sense, just find it curious.

Edit: Actually, let me reword that. This composite would not only have Hid-Mid regen by time reversal and Mid-High from another source. On top of this he would have both armor of fafnir and Kavasha and Kundala, the first reducing 6-C attacks to nearly tier 9 and the second doing almost the same while reducing any harmful conceptual effects by 90% and giving a **** ton of resistances. On top ON TOP of that, they would have Jeanne's EX range Magic Resistance only weak to church sacraments and shit, with Casseur De Logistille covering that by simply providing the measn to break all and any sorts of magecraft, and Senseless Berserker Idol lets them turn into a bunch of clones that can multiply after some time. On top of all this and even battle continuation, can he be killed in anyway? This is not even all stuff related to defense and survival, but my big question is if they can even deal damage or kill in the first place.

IDK, King Hassan stealth is just above everything in Toaru, but he can't use it the moment he attacks, right? Then Fiamma's HR should be able to react to him.

Also, sorry for being a bit agressive earlier.

If Fiamma is included, then the whole composite magician is being carried by him.

To Aru magicians are not Op, but they have unique power.

He doesn't has a good way of defeating the other side, since BFR and Seal shouldn't be a problem to nasuverse afaik, actually, the Toaru side doesn't has much in the offensive side.

I reconstructed what I was saying. The first order of questions is if they can even make sure the Composite Servant remains dead.

This on top of the fact they can't be perceived due to Presence Concealment EX, but the Holy Right should take care of that for the most part.

Edit: Oh wait, I also almost forgot. On top of all that above, formless attacks made of energy are just absorbed and used for energy, any damage that can actually be delivered creates energy as well, and both of these can be used to bolster the power and endurance of the character even further. So that's more survivability, on top of Eye of the Mind(True and False), Clairvoyance of high enough level and Instinct combining with Gil's NP for unrestricted future sight of all timeline possible, instinct telling the Servant the best possible action to do in the given situation, and eye of the mind utilizing and processing all of this information to the max to produce the best results and enhance chances of success, further bolstered by Info Analysis to know all the abilities of the composite mage.

I am honest to god not sure at all if they can be killed under these circumstances.

Well, the best things i can think for the Toaru side now is Big Bang Bomb, but illusions are probably resisted, Aureolus RW and Fiamma's passive RW (which is christian in nature, btw, so Jeanne Ex resistance, will not work, right?), but in the defensive side they have high and low godly regen, type 1,2 and 6 immortality, spell intercept (which is stronger now that the 5B magic gods are included, and have full mastery of magic) and probably more.

Information Analysis means that the Servant knows what Blasting Rod is all about and will minimize it's effect to the most they can.

Actually... can they even interact with the Servant?

Like I mentioned, Presence Concealment EX pretty much makes the Servant impossible to be noticed and Chate d'If means immeasurable speed Servant.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Information Analysis means that the Servant knows what Blasting Rod is all about and will minimize it's effect to the most they can.
I doubt it will work. Many people in the verse know what blasting rod is, but still get killed by Aleister.

Eganergo said:
Can Aleister use imagine breaker? He had it as an arrow when he was young.
Since IB is High 1C, technically no, but if you want to not count that IB as H1C since it is featless, then yes.

Also, Blasting Rod was fully restricted, since it can power him up to H1C.

Did they actually know that their predictions of power would get boosted by 10 and try to stop this?

The Servant won't only know what the Blasting Rod does, they will know what the mage's actual power is.

Edit: You could allow the blasting road but not let it boost power all the way to Low 2-C. The technique can't only be used at that level, so High 3-A as a limit should work.

MGs should have that knowledge, Aleister still fought them with it. Speed is equal, so Edmond's NP speed shouldn't be a problem

I mean you can limit all their power to High 3A. Otherwise To Aru doesn't have much chance.

What is To Aru without their High 1C shenanigans?!

What in the composite fate char can put down the 4 archangel summoning? Also does composite magician have the benefits of a grimoire body and st germain?

You know that if IB is added and restricted to H3A the servant will be in huge trouble, right? Or the fight will be a stalemate, since magic will not work and H2H isn't happening with Fiamma, Terra and Thor combined.

XDragnoir said:
You know that if IB is added and restricted to H3A the servant will be in huge trouble, right? Or the fight will be a stalemate, since magic will not work and H2H isn't happening with Fiamma, Terra and Thor combined.
Ok, that is fair.

StrongClick said:
What in the composite fate char can put down the 4 archangel summoning? Also does composite magician have the benefits of a grimoire body and st germain?
Until the CRT is done, archangels are 6B, which isn't really a problem. Yes, Grimoire and Germain body.

Back