• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Magician vs Composite Nasuverse

4 chars with Astro in hand and low godly is my thing

Astro in Hand was never used offensively (and isn't Gabs the only one with it?) But yes, low godly.

XDragnoir said:
Astro in Hand was never used offensively (and isn't Gabs the only one with it?) But yes, low godly.
True it never needed too, but the narration said it could use it offensively and was even debating on doing so. Yea index said an angel on that level could mess with the stars.

So, Kamachi side has Astro in Hand, Blasting Rod, 2 types of RW, half of the planet/universe ending spells, Big Bang Illusions, BFR and Seal in the offensive side, is there anything else that could be useful?

Iirc there is someone who can raise her probability into 100% but doesn't use it due to her conviction. Damn, i forget the name.

Funny thing, if smurfs were allowed, 100% prob hax to any side means that Toaru wins because Othinus, heh.

Uh, Passives/Defensive stuff like Divine Mother Mercy, Winners Aura, Divine Punishment, Defensive Whitting, Almighty Thor, Thororm's Defense Formula, St George Cathedral etc

Also the nerfed Magic God abilities if those are allowed.

Eganergo is thinking of Sigyn

Winners Aura? Also Divine Punishment shouldn't be useful since the other side has a A (may be EX, but not Jeanne's) rank resistance to magic, and this spell isn't that impressive, and locations aren't transported.

Only their H1C stuff (Chimera beauty, Nephys one time phase hax) isn't allowed.

DP is underrated, it does more than just KO but I agree It wouldn't work on A/EX level servant resistance.

Winner's Aura: Based on Cinderella being a flawless princess in front of the prince. Since a mistake would be unthinkable, all the external factors are readjusted so that it remains that way.

So would things like intersection of the six paths, chimera's beauty, neph tears, Niang Niang weapon copy, ...etc if u limit the tier

From the ones you listed, Chimera is the only one that is restricted, and Forgotten nature as well, even if it isn't used offensively.

DP is the worst GRS power, since normal people (Amata isn't normal, but you get what i mean) can resist it.

Alright, I think you might have to cap High Preist's and Niang-Niang's too.

Amata didn't resist it, he never qualified for the punishment in the first place.

HP's six path wasn't even used, so no need, and Niang's weapons only special power are the sparks/spray, which aren't H1C.

Yeah, i know, i wanted to edit my comment but i thought you would understand what i meant, he didn't resist, but he wasn't affected, which can't be done to any other GRS power.

True but it did tell us HP's spell would be able control Hierarchy and spiritual rank, a more haxy EoL, which could go OOT for this match. I wasn't talking about her Pao-Pei but it was stated she could copy other weapons when Neph asked her to copy the A.A.A.

Without more context, i think there is no need to restrict those, maybe Six Paths, but i see no problem with Niang.

You could at least tell me what all of those Passives do, I only know a few ;w;

Main one I have no clue about is Defensive Whittling now that I look closer, the others I know about.

And again, did Blasting Road function perfectly as always against someone that understood it's theory of applying 10x stats to the user based on the expectations of the opponent?

@LSirLancelotDuLacl, Oh it's Bersei's spell that nullifies fatal damage and amps his sword Whitting.

You mean like this right.

He dodged based on the assumption that the length of the rapier would be ten times the image he saw in his head, but a dark red hole was opened in his side. "Gbh!?" "When you assume the length will be extended ten times, the Blasting Rod uses that as the basis for the ten times amplification. Thus, the blade is extended one hundred times."

Yeah, like that.

Gil's Info analysis more or less let him perfectly understand the number of mental schematics Shirou had in his head for tracing weapons, the special skills and weapons of Servants that should be hidden, and all nitty gritty information, on top of letting him see alternative timelines at full on power. How do you think that or the knowledge would interact with such a spell? There's also instinct and revelation to know perfectly the correct path of action, and Eye of the Mind to digest the information and use experiences and skill to boost percenteges of success.

Now, my main question would be if they have a way of killing the Servant?

Two NPs that make 6-C attacks practically tier 9 working on their own, much less together, one of which also reduces by 90% all conceptual effects applied on target. Ash's Mid High also combines with God Hand, so that anything that doesn't kill the Servant, he regenerates and becomes more immune to it. If it does manage to kill them somehow, they grow immune to the point of rendering it nearly useless and revive with one of 11 stockpiled lives (unless the attack has enough AP to kill more lives), on top of another NP that can revive the Servant from almost death and give them a massive boost in power, on top of Casseur di Logistille, an item custom made to destroy all kinds of known magic better than Magic Resistance A (and maybe EX), and Galvanism on top of that to absorb any attacks made of pure energy.

I think the thing is Blasting Rod is just a support spell and the reason it works so well is cause of Spiritual Tripping's forceful recognition and the fact the enemy either has no idea what's going on (Golden members who thought it was just messed with magic flow) or too much idea of what it does (Touma trying to arrange his thoughts to thinking there was no 10x but making it worse) so it's hard to say what would happen if someone has the correct path of action with so many variables. Especially when there's also the fact Blasting Rod amps ALL the magic being used not just stats. For example the summoning of Aiwass counts as a magic spell making Aiwass x10 boost etc. All the other support spells the composite char has would be amped too.

I don't think they can kill this servant with all that tbh, maybe incap but I'll have to think about it

Hmmm... you do bring a very good point when you put it like that. I feel they may get used and fine tune as time passes, but it truly is very hard to know. Also keep in mind what when I say immune I mean immune to what dealt damage/killed them, not to everything they can do.

Granted, those are all only the defensive effects, which I am sure I am missing a few of. There's also presence concealment EX. A+ more or less let Jack the Ripper only be felt by Mordred when her knife was inches away from her master, and EX is above that. There's Achilles Comet Form making him seem to be teleporting to people normally comparable or able to react to him, Leonhardt's Godspeed that let him speed up to the point he could match the hundreds of blades from Gil compounded to it, and Dantes' Chateu D'If letting him escape any prison, giving the side effect of immeasurable due to escaping space and time.

On top of this, there's Sword of Paracelsus. Made of an special elixir that can let one cast super high tier magic, is main ability is that the elixir is actually an hyper computer that analyzes magical properties from the opponent, encroaches it and then snatches it. Da Vinci's NP, as well, conforms of a super advanced, in-real-time adjusted magical foruma that analyzes the enemy's defenses. It allows it to more or less ignore defense NPs, skill and Anti-Magical/Energy abilities (so, most of the ones if not all of the ones I mentioned) to deal fixed damage. It can also be used as a reflection-type ability.

I think both sides are just, unkillable, both have really good regen, extra lives, anti-damage and anti-magic, we are talking about how servant is immortal here, but what it has to kill To Aru?

Remind me what are the main regen/defense things on the To Aru side? The ones Click mentioned?

For one, like I mentioned before, The Sword of Paracelsus can outright copy, and also negate, magical-based properties. It nulled the power null of Ozymandias' temples for example. If not outright maybe steal Blasting Rod. They could even steal it in others ways due to the combined hyper genius of the many master mages in the Servant, the many info analysis, the immeasurable speed and Leonhardt's Genius at Many Fields skill, letting him learn absurdly faster on stuff he is already not proficient with.

After that, they could try the space-time funckery with Ea, the 3-C NP from Space Ishtar, which eradicates on the subatomic level as well, Dantes' flames which burn the soul, Okita's EE attack that works on people with resistance and non-existant people, Amakusa's Pseudo-blackhole, crushing anything that fits in their palms into trash data that can never revert to it's previous form (and by fitting I mean even making them "appear" to be crushed using perspective, like those pics you see of people "pushing" on the far away eiffel tower for on a pic), and... I guess petrification? If that would work, since they only need to look at them. But it gets weaker or slower depending on how much mana the target has and if they know it's coming.

Servant has EE? Yeah, they win, there isn't much ToAru can do against EE after the 1 billion extra lives are all killed.

Okita Alter has an EE sword and is kinda meant to be used as a big bomb, erasing stuff that can't be erased or even technically doesn't exist in the first place.

The range is unknown, though, but she states it is a "beam with infinite length", so calledly.

If I'm missing out on some weird surrouding context, please enlighten me, Lance.

Okita Alter's second NP is really the white space we see in the animation (the first being her sword).

Also, if we're using a composite Fate, that means whatever it is has the fullest extent of Kubera's Authority, which is Authority over Wealth (Mana) and Treasures (NPs). This will stack with every other divine Authority that controls these things.

It could easily use Mumyou Sandanzuki (and any non 2-A or higher NP, really) multiple times--simultaneously--and not have any negative consequence.

Oh yeah, also there's Solomon's Ten Rings which grants control over all Magic. AND Sherlock Holmes' ability to decimate ALL Mystery* by way of his scientific logic (boosted by all the scientist Servants in the Composition)--basically, this composite Fate thing can immediately deconstruct the most powerful move in the Magician's arsenal and render it useless or control it with the Rings and turn it against the Magicians.

• That's your Right Hand as well, Touma.
[Holmes is only held back by the Ruler Class Container he is summoned in, which demands 'neturality' and locks off more potent uses of his abilities while enhancing his physical ability. He has a Caster Class, which this composite Fate thing will have.]

OR or, throw all that out the window, use Abigail's Key and Summer BB's Authority, and have Messrs Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlarthotep step in.

Not quite composite Fate, more Composite Servants, and keeping all low 2-C and up stuff locked or limited to High 3-A for both sides, like Aleister's Blasting Rod.

You have a point there about the 10 Rings, at least if it gets equalized. Holmes thing wouldn't quite equalize, since the To Aru magic doesn't work by mystery. It can't lose power by being more known. But his investigative skills and intelligence are indeed a massive boost. Granted, they can already potentially deconstruct such a thing by applicating Paracelsus' Sword.

I see...so Kubera is locked too?

Ah, that's where you're wrong, Lance. 'Mystery' is defined as 'anything and everything considered supernatural', so an argument can be made for equalization.

Holmes does not directly decrease something's power by making it more known. It's just a side effect.

His real ability to decimate Mystery comes from the legend that any adversary loses all power to stand against him when he has completed his deconstruction of their actions and can henceforth preempt them completely. Moriarty is the ONLY exception to this (and even he couldn't stop his actions being anticipated), hence Shinjuku.

The fact that Nasuverse magic loses power from being known and understood only serves to enhance Holmes' effectiveness to an extreme degree--and which (for some reason), also counts into his legend and gives him a power boost.

Yes, or maybe? I'll admit, I don't entirely remember everything about Kubera.

Yes, but you gotta remember that how things work in a verse can't be transplanted to the other, which is the same reason why we don't make people resist abilities better even if who they are equalizing with gains resistances from the equalized energy/magic system/whatchamacallit. Equalizing is mainly about allowing interaction, not so much applying rules from one system to the other (with exceptions here and there, there's always case by case). So we wouldn't give the other side a weakness they don't have i.e. getting weaker the less mystery. What you are thinking of is more an ability that would force the opponent or their abilities to abide by some laws (in this case, the same laws for magecraft). And as far as I understood, the real reason is that his ability at revealing and finding out information is second to none, which completely wrecks mystery because it is mystery. The more diseminated it is, the less effective, until it may well cease existing. It isn't named that just by chance.

Maybe you are taking thedescription about it deconstructing the opposition too literal? Where is it mentioned, the Shinjuku chapter?

I see. No wonder Beast Zero got mad at me, huh.

Well, consider the Mystery issue dropped.

It first came up in London, then the material. And it's referenced numerous times throughout the rest of the story, but sometimes they're really vague because Holmes obviously has something he's not telling Ritsuka and there are really obvious signs pointing to a plot thread or twist centered around him.

Shinjuku has us seeing an invincible fusion of Holmes and Moriarty, and then Hans and Shakespeare writing fanfiction of all the detectives who came after Holmes (even Poirot, but he was a tsundere and left early, I think) to exploit the fact that Moriarty couldn't shake off his Villain origin even after the conceptual fusion of Hero (Holmes) and Villain (Moriarty).

Holmes' ability to weaken his opponents and their abilities by logically deconstructing them should still work to a lesser degree.

It happens sadly, sometimes is better to let it go. It is normal if you still don't understand some stuff, which is why I ask a lot to try and take things in.

Hmm, wonder if they forgot to deliver on it or are saving it for later since he's one of the mainstay Servants... well, until we know better not much we can speculate.

Perhaps. I'd try to look more into it later if I remember.

Aleister?

@Zen

If magic in Nasuverse works by mystery, Aleister can manipulate that easily with his archetype controller.

Oh Crowley Hazards.

Just noticed Grimores don't have reliant immortality,ill prob make a crt later. I think composite magician can survive EE with St. Germains properties.

This account belongs to my brother, but I'm a girl, Lance. (Not that there's much difference--he's sitting right next to me.)

Yeah...I think I better ask you for a crash course about the rest of this thread before I go on.

To Aru is peculiar so that's where some of the difficulty comes from.

I know you are, my brain is just dudu because I haven't gone to sleep yet.

But yeah, I listed the offensive possibilities above Click. Not sure that may be enough, but meh. Is a start.

StrongClick said:
Oh Crowley Hazards.

Just noticed Grimores don't have reliant immortality,ill prob make a crt later. I think composite magician can survive EE with St. Germains properties.
Type 8 because of leylines or something else? Isn't his properties nearly H1C resistance? "No matter the phase we add he will return" or something like that, but since the EE seems to be contact based, Thor dodges.

The Servant could simply use Immeasurable to go before Almighty was activated, or use Sword of Paracelsus to negate that property of his magic. Info Analysis means they already know about it and all the other stuff after all.

Back