• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Dragon Ball Character (Canon/Non-Canon) vs. Madoka Kaname, Sigma (Worlds Unite), Alien X and Asriel Dreemurr

Ah shit dude, as bullshit as a composite dbz character sounds I dont think even that has the hax or speed needed here. Mostly because i dont recall any dbz character having conceptual hax and the such or infinite speed.

Madoka wins, not sure about the other guys (Asriel probably wins too)

Also moving this to fun and games thread

Ya mean heads, Azzy, remember composite which would imply all of their powers, a few characters had multiple heads which I'm sure count as a power.

Are we really trying to put a character that punches like, super hard and fast and stuff, against actual dieties?

Not 'gods' as in they are super buff and so they get to hold a title of office, but actual conceptual beings that exist beyond the realm of man?

lol

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
All four vs the composite DB character?
They play kickball with the poor bastard's head.
You mean like this?

FootballByRyukama

Oh god. The composite DB character is almost decently haxed. I sincerely wasn't expecting that

But seriously, if it's a gauntlet it beats Alien X and Sigma because it's immeasurable. Then it gets obliterated by Madoka/Asriel.

If it's not, this is a stomp on the level of Saitama vs GEOM.

Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulaton, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Regenerationn (Low-Godly), Mind Manipulation, Durability Negation, Power Nullification, OHK, Dimensional BFR, Wish Granting... That's to name some.

And you call that "almost decently" haxed?

Against a concept without concept manipulation or conceptual level hax?... Against two 4-D omnipresent deities?

It's not good hax by 2-A standards.

Wish Granting. So far, it's implied you can wish without limitations, and it's not been contradicted. composite DB character can wish for omnipresence. The only one I see beating CDBC is Medaka. The rest gets negged.

Let me rephrase. I do not think the Dragon has no limits, nor do I think he's omnipotent. Just noting that the Super Shenron wish granting statement, so far, has not been contradicted.

I believe you can wish for omnipresence.

I see.

Maybe 3-D omnipresence, but unless he's 2-A, I doubt he'll be able to grant 4-D omnipresence on the scale of Madoka's.

CDBC is already 2-A. Wish granting is an ability/power. Adding it to a 2-A character and he can use it on a 4D scale... That's how it should work, right?

Sidali891 said:
CDBC is already 2-A. Wish granting is an ability/power. Adding it to a 2-A character and he can use it on a 4D scale... That's how it should work, right?
Madoka exists at every point in space and every point in time past, present, and future in an infinite number of parallel worlds.

It's questionable whether CDBC can wish themselves into 3d omnipresence in the first place, let alone across all of time, and even then thats still just one universe compared to presence in infinite parallel worlds.

Wrecks Sigma.

Beats Alien X

B****ed by Asriel

Godstomped by Madoka

Digimon and Lavos sit back and eat popcorn.

SD and Kalitas are right about its hax, and how it's applied being...meh in 2-A standards, or tier 2 standards for that matter.

Kaltias said:
^ Well except for a city-sized zone. Rebellion is a thing
I'd argue that that caveat shouldn't even be on the profile. She's omnipresent barring something else creating a hax anti omnipresence barrier, that's not really worth considering as a limitation. We don't list other things that way, we don't list 'power to speak to animals (unless the animal is inside a barrier that prevents sounds from traveling)' or anything else similar. Obviously some other powers and abiilties are able to counteract other powers and abilities, but we don't have little asterisks next to every ability saying 'teleportation (except into anti teleportation zones)' or whatever.

We basically treat her nigh-omnipresence as complete omnipresence anyway. It's here just for the sake of accuracy. We are an indexing wiki first of all

Hold up. I could've sworn there was a thread about downgrading certain Undertale characters in terms of speed, and Asriel's speed was to be downgraded from Omnipresent to Immeasurable.

Weren't the changes being accepted?

Yeah...

"Asriel being Immeasurable is fine, as the omnipresence is mostly from the perspective of lower beings, and at this level it's virtually the same."

from the thread

Composite DB character isn't surviving timeline erasure, something Alien X is able to do via reality warping and his whole surving the universes destruction feat.

I mean, the fusion of Goku Black and Zamasu put barely universal characters, and made them into a character that was merging with other timelines.

Just fusing Infinite Zamasu, Zeno, and the super dragon can easily put them 2-B, since the rate of their power would be insane. Isn't counting fusing all the other characters of the DB verse, which would mutate into something of a monster.

I mean, we've seen this with Zamasu. For the sake of this not being anything of a serious thread, I'll just say stalemate.

Back