• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combine Invasion Part 4.25... Tournament of Power - Joke Edition Part 2

Frankie
To say the very least, her eyes widened as she stared off into space. The Endless, vast space around her sans the ground beneath her feet. She then saw people she didn't recognize, and .... most importantly.... the abundance of masculine looking entities who appeared male. As her androphobia kicked into overdrive, she proceeded to ge away from the groups. She was very scared, as obviously the trembling implied. To say the least, it was overwhelming. She was at the very edge of the platform, so one strong push would be enough to send her off. Usually she was able to flee into a different room back when she was i the orphanage. But now, there was no such option. She proceeded to look at her diary to try to get her mind off the current problem.

She jumped at someone noticing her, so much so she nearly dropped the book into the abyss. but luckily it merely fell to the platform. An whisper came from the girl in response to likely the both of them "... hi" . She wasn't sure exactly what to do in response to the both of them. But she held her diary in her hands, quivering in place.

Negative Orror: Hallo. I am teh announser.!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankie was able to get up thanks to the duck. She supposedly said "Umm... Thank you" . She softly stated, brushing the sides of her small skirt. The only reason she wasn't freaking out offically was because she didn't know what gender the duck was. If it was male... Or she discovered it was.... Believe me, it wouldn't be okay.

When Beerus mentioned her again, she slightly waved " Umm... I'm here sir " . She looked at the ground. She couldn't look him in the eye, but she didn't know why. It was a kind of pressure she felt from him

Negative Orror: So child, you've gone to The Tournament of Power Part 2, Electric Boogaloo. Are you here to fight?

I put my car in neutral, tie a brick to the gas pedal, and then I start pushing the car towards Daniel's location to get him to give me a hand fixing it. I tried to call him, but my cellphone died before I could make the call.

Dirty Butch: Hello Gaster's duck (Attacks him in the front)

Orror (Charges Public's phone up to 100 percent)

HOSTLESS (Attacks Dirty Butch in the back)

HOSTLESS just looked at the chaos, before noticing the newcomer. He then teleported behind Frankie, grinning, ready to scare her.

PublicMinority87 said:
There was no point as I already pushed the car to Daniels location. "Can you help me fix my car?" I ask Daniel
"Okay, I'm no engineer but I'll see what I can do." Daniel said.

Cool Cat: Neither! The Combine Base are just a bunch of big, big bullies! They even have Butch the Bully and Dirty Dog! As for TNOA, they're gonna be murderers in the future! And murder isn't COOL!

BigSmoke4269 said:
Cool Cat: You'd better leave her alone! Only I can b o o g i e w o o g i e with her!
"Wait, that's illegal!" Daniel responded, fixing Public's car.

Frankie was about to say her answer when she heard someone behind her. She quickly turned around and was shown staring at an otherwise ambiguous entity that was ripped straight out of a horror novel. Her eyes widened because it was genuinely a scary thing to see.

Silently whimpering, as screaming was genuinely not in her nature, she stumbled backward and was honestly falling off the map. But then...

" DAUGHTER !!! "

Her diary glowed as a voice both male and female ame from the book she was carrying. A nine feet teddy bear proceeded to emerge from the book, take her hand, and lung themselves back unto the fight .

"... Daddy... " . She said , crying into it's chest as the Giant teddy bear. The only man she ever was able to not fear touch her. It smiled and wrapped it's arks around her, softly stating " My Little Princess... "

The teddy then glanced at the others, before turning his attention squarely to Frankie. If one did know, it was actually his daughter.

Cool Cat: What am I supposed to trust you with? Last time I saw you, you assaulted me, destroyed half of existence, obliterated an astral dimension, impaled me, and destroyed a realm of eternal peace and happiness!

Back