• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite downgrade/Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in the verse should be down gradeded. The entire verse doesn’t even make sense. So, list where I think each character should scale.

1. the supersonic scale was declined by agnaa so it should no longer be used on the profiles. Characters that will be removed from supersonic is Ayanokouji, Tsukishiro,Shiba,Shiro and Yuki.

2. Tsukishiro, Shiro,Shiba and Yuki aren’t rel with Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji beat Tsukishiro in under 60 seconds and Ayanokouji was confortable with slamming Shiba with one hit. These guys aren’t comprable with Ayanokouji.

next is where everyone should scale.

Ayanokouji: Subsonic +, Street + Possibly Wall
Tsukishiro: Subsonic+, Street Level
Shiba: Subsonic+, Street Level
Shiro : Subsonic+, Street Level
Yuki : Subsonic+, Street Level
Yagami : Subsonic+, Street Level
Ichika : Subsonic+, Street Level
Koenji : Superhuman, Street + Possibly Wall(Fought a Boar)
Housen : Subsonic+, Street Level
Nanase : Peak Human, Superhuman with Boku, Street Level(Has shown no superhuman feats before hand)
Manabu : Peak Human, Street Level(Isn’t actually making Ayanokouji try at all. Ayanokouji just held back)
Nagumo : Peak human, Street level
Kenzaki : Peak Human, Street Level
Fuuka : Peak Human, Street Level(He held on to Shiba who was on dirt for a minute tops. She was on the defensive. She doesn’t scale to him)
Suzune ; Athletic Human, Street Level

Last edited:
pretty sure you need 2 or 3 staff agreement

my thread is on hold because i only have 1 as well
No, if its a minor CRT then 1 is enough. If its a mid tier CRT (basically a bit controversial) you need 2. If its controversial or tier 1 then you need 3 staff

No, if its a minor CRT then 1 is enough. If its a mid tier CRT (basically a bit controversial) you need 2. If its controversial or tier 1 then you need 3 staff
oh, make sens

then it seems i only need one more, altought at this point my thread is dead....that rhymed

have a good day stranger on the internet

Is somebody who is able to edit properly according to our wiki's srandards willing to apply the accepted revisions here?

Okay. Thank you for helping out. 🙏
Yes of course. Though it appears as though everything was aleardy applied 2 weeks before you gave the go ahead. You should probably tell the OP not to apply stuff until it has been properly accepted. Otherwise, I believe there is nothing left to do here.

No, if its a minor CRT then 1 [staff] is enough. If its a mid tier CRT (basically a bit controversial) you need 2 [staff]. If its controversial or tier 1 then you need 3 staff
This is not true. According the the Discussion Rules:
In order to ensure that all revisions are thoroughly reviewed and approved, it is necessary for a minimum of two staff members to sign off on any proposed changes.

Okay. Can you check through the changes so they have been properly applied please?

This is not true. According the the Discussion Rules:
Read the page you linked before posting it to me. Minor revisions only need 1.
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.
  • For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.

Read the page you linked before posting it to me. Minor revisions only need 1.
Meh, I have read it and I'm aware of that part as well. That does not apply to this situation at all. The very same clause you took that from literally states:
Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters
Ayanokouji
Tsukishiro
Shiba
Shiro
Yuki
Yagami
Ichika
Koenji
Housen
Nanase
Manabu
Nagumo
Kenzaki
Fuuka
Suzune
idk man that doesn't look like 1 to 2 characters to me.

also, this just ignores the part above that says:
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members
An LN that is one of the all-time best selling LN's in the world, with millions of foreign followers definetly fits this requirement.

To summarize, my comment was saying that generally, if we ignore special circumstances, the NORMAL requirement to apply a CRT is 2 staff members. This CRT does not fit any of the special circumstances at all.

In any case, no need to be so passive-agressive. I don't think you need to assume that I didn't read the rules over a simple misunderstanding but go off I guess.

Okay. Can you check through the changes so they have been properly applied please?
Fuuka, Nanase, Manabu, and Kanzaki had the incorrect speed statistic. I have fixed it. Otherwise, the edits seem fine in my opinon.

Last edited:
To summarize, my comment was saying that generally, if we ignore special circumstances, the NORMAL requirement to apply a CRT is 2 staff members. This CRT does not fit any of the special circumstances at all.
No, if its a minor CRT then 1 is enough.
In any case, no need to be so passive-agressive. I don't think you need to assume that I didn't read the rules over a simple misunderstanding but go off I guess.
I thought you were mini modding. If I misunderstood you then I apologise I wasnt trying to be agressive anyway

I thought you were mini modding. If I misunderstood you then I apologise I wasnt trying to be agressive anyway
Oh no. I was absolutely not trying to do that. I just thought it was relevant to the conversation since this thread was about to be closed. That’s the only reason why I even brought it up. Sorry if it came across that way.

Thank you for correcting some of the character statistics, and being friendly and reasonable. 🙂🙏

Should I close this thread then?

Okay. I will do so.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back