• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ayanokoji (Classroom Of The Elite) Downgrade

This has nothing to do with what I'm talking about and needs to be discussed in its own thread.
I basically proved Ayanokouji's superiority and why he should be well around that level due to that same reason. Of course, we cannot ever mention it to keep the professionalism of the pages.
You completely ignored my points of examples the author could mean by "broken".
Not "broken", it's "destroyed", Ayanokouji's points are far more important that what Nagumo says. Not only that, but the same Ayanokouji has Information Analysis.
I'd also like to add your calculation is completely and utterly wrong, you assume that the entire chair is made of stainless steel (like the entire chair, you literally assumed there is no cushioning or anything), you also get the chair seat thickness wrong.
Yeah lol, I only calculated the fragmentation of the entire thing above the rotator cuff, nothing like I mentioned that the entire thing was stainless steel. And why should I assume that they have cushioning when they never show it anywhere? And specifically, what part about the thickness is wrong? The back? Yes, I didn't pixel-scale it because it was a homogenous thickness, but more like, we don't even use that end, so stop criticizing the stuff which we don't even take or use.
Please do not do stuff like this, it clearly states she left dent not a large dent. Using flowery language like this is scummy.
Sad, but it does say that, read the volume again.
Again, I do not believe boars scale to class 1.
So, downgrading boars and a ton of animals should be better I guess.

The Ayanokoji key organization CRT was about giving wall level baseline

The chair CRT however is to apply the 96 KJ feat aka the chair feat to everyone who scales to it
And I discussed why the key is wrong in this thread.

As for replying to @RoggerReggor I feel like we're not going to agree and come to a conclusion (Like the last time) so I'm just not going to reply to the mass points. If another staff agrees and you still want me to discuss your points then I will.

As for replying to @RoggerReggor I feel like we're not going to agree and come to a conclusion (Like the last time) so I'm just not going to reply to the mass points. If another staff agrees and you still want me to discuss your points then I will.
We actually can. I understand that there's a faulty addition from the verse supporters as well due to them half-adding stuff and only mentioning the feats and not the explanations. But yeah, the context of the feats is pretty clear.

I agree with Kisaragi_Megumi, COTE pages are highly unreliable, have some misinformation and would require fixes. I believe removal of abilities for now is fine. I am planning on making another CRT with a better and justified context for the same abilities just so they can be added better then.

Alright so I wanted to talk about this for a while and even planned to make a CRT about it (including Koji's some other abilities) but Vzearr beat me to it. Ayanokouji qualifies for Analytical Prediction through:
(Could easily read all of Nanase's and Ryuuen's attacks)
Now I have read both fights and there isn't any instance of Ayanokouji reading or predicting attacks). The only thing I saw that slightly reminds me of "predicting" or "reading" attacks is this scan where Ryuuen claimed that Ayanokouji predicted his attack and blocked it. This shouldn't get him Analytical Prediciton as Ayanokouji himself states that Ryuuen was attacking his abdomen several times already which made it easier for Ayanokouji to block the upcoming hit.

Alright so I wanted to talk about this for a while and even planned to make a CRT about it (including Koji's some other abilities) but Vzearr beat me to it. Ayanokouji qualifies for Analytical Prediction through:

Now I have read both fights and there isn't any instance of Ayanokouji reading or predicting attacks). The only thing I saw that slightly reminds me of "predicting" or "reading" attacks is this scan where Ryuuen claimed that Ayanokouji predicted his attack and blocked it. This shouldn't get him Analytical Prediciton as Ayanokouji himself states that Ryuuen was attacking his abdomen several times already which made it easier for Ayanokouji to block the upcoming hit.
Tbh I and Zetsu have found scans for characters way more than just Ayanokouji to give them Analytical Prediction and rejoice, Ayanokouji's Analytical Prediction is legit broken. Ryuuen mentioned it, but if you watch the anime, you will find Ayanokouji completely predicting Ryuuen's attack. For e.g., this is legit a really broken feat (I used the anime feat to just mention how he does it, he just says "prediction" in the novel, the application is shown in the anime). Note that Ryuuen attacked him two times with his legs, but before he can even bring his arm in position to attack (like even initiating the attack), Ayanokouji places his arm before already.

but if you watch the anime, you will find Ayanokouji completely predicting Ryuuen's attack.
Anime isn't canon. We always go with the Light Novel if the other versions of the series contradict it.
For e.g., this is legit a really broken feat
I can't see the video so I can't really view what this is but like I said, we should only use the Light Novel for justifications (like we did with the Ayanokouji saves Horikita feat). The LN is more detailed than the anime or the manga anyway.
Note that Ryuuen attacked him two times with his legs, but before he can even bring his arm in position to attack (like even initiating the attack), Ayanokouji places his arm before already.
The same thing pretty much happens in the Light Novel with more detail (as Ayanokouji narrates it) and I already brought the scans for it. You can block or dodge hits easily if they are concentrated on one spot. IRL boxers can do it as well. (cringe music, I know but you get the point).

IRL boxers have Analytical Prediction to a natural degree (not like Ayanokouji's broken hax though) and Ayanokouji is confirmed to have learnt boxing as well, so it makes sense if he has it as he would be trained by a professional boxer, and you can very well use an anime scan if it is supported by the light novel scans. Secondly, if you want to debate about this, come to the verse general discussion thread. Yeah, I agree that Ayanokouji's profile is a big bible and needs to be worked upon a lot, but this thread will be a huge deviation from the targeted abilities.

Also, the video is here. It was by Muse Asia and you might not be able to see it if you aren't from Asia.

IRL boxers have Analytical Prediction to a natural degree
The video I sent isn't a boxer predicting where the guy would punch, It's simply him dodging a punch after his opponent punched the same spot three times. Also, I don't think boxers have Analytical Prediction at all. Analytical Prediction is literally linked to Precognition which is the ability to see the future. Boxers can't really do that.
you can very well use an anime scan if it is supported by the light novel scans.
You're trying to change the context of the feat according to the anime scan though. The LN doesn't suggest an Analytical Prediction feat and you're telling me that the anime version of the feat do (I don't think so but anyways). That's not how it works and even you admitted it here.
Secondly, if you want to debate about this, come to the verse general discussion thread.
This is a downgrade CRT which covers abilities as well though. All we have to do is get a staff member to approve it as well. I don't think this is deviating at all.
Also, the video is here.
I don't really see anything related to Analytical Prediction in this fight scene.

Also, I don't think boxers have Analytical Prediction at all. Analytical Prediction is literally linked to Precognition which is the ability to see the future. Boxers can't really do that.
"Analytical Prediction, in which a user predicts the actions of others, as well as their consequences, through analysis of the factors involved."

it's a base concept of every martial art dude, even if it's a low level (compared to fictional characters) everyone does it

The video I sent isn't a boxer predicting where the guy would punch, It's simply him dodging a punch after his opponent punched the same spot three times. Also, I don't think boxers have Analytical Prediction at all. Analytical Prediction is literally linked to Precognition which is the ability to see the future. Boxers can't really do that.
I used to do boxing as a hobby. Though, I will find a source. "Pro boxers are a master at predicting where an attack will land"

Also, you have got it all wrong. Analytical Prediction is humanly possible. You can analytically analyze your opponent and do predictions. Precognition is seeing into the future and being sure of something's happening. Both are different, though the wiki has made a same page so that people don't confuse two terms.
You're trying to change the context of the feat according to the anime scan though. The LN doesn't suggest an Analytical Prediction feat and you're telling me that the anime version of the feat do (I don't think so but anyways). That's not how it works and even you admitted it here.
Ryuuen did say that he predicted it, so it fits the context anyways.
This is a downgrade CRT which covers abilities as well though. All we have to do is get a staff member to approve it as well. I don't think this is deviating at all.
It is. It is like going away from what the OP is proposing. You cannot put stuff in between.
I don't really see anything related to Analytical Prediction in this fight scene.
Ryuuen punched with his leg twice, and before he could even try to attack above, Ayanokouji has anticipated that and he already places his arm there. It's a really broken Analytical Prediction feat, specially when you consider how this guy did it when Ryuuen had basically just completed his previous attack.

"Analytical Prediction, in which a user predicts the actions of others, as well as their consequences, through analysis of the factors involved."

it's a base concept of every martial art dude, even if it's a low level (compared to fictional characters) everyone does it
Wasn't really my main point but thanks for the info I guess. The boxer in the video doesn't really use Analytical Prediction which was actually my main point though.

Also, you have got it all wrong. Analytical Prediction is humanly possible. You can analytically analyze your opponent and do predictions. Precognition is seeing into the future and being sure of something's happening. Both are different, though the wiki has made a same page so that people don't confuse two terms.
We don't go out our way to add Analytical Prediction on every character's profile in the wiki though, right? The prediction should still be above a certain level to qualify for that, or low levels of Analytical Prediction should be listed as "Limited" or something.

I saw so many vs threads where many users claimed that Ayanokouji can just dodge bullets with his Analytical Prediction where his Analytical Prediction isn't presented to be even close to that level.
Ryuuen did say that he predicted it, so it fits the context anyways.
The feat itself is too common and easy to do when there are so many users who claim that Ayanokouji's Analytical Prediction is top tier or something.
It is. It is like going away from what the OP is proposing. You cannot put stuff in between.
Adding stuff which the OP missed is a bad thing? I don't understand.
Ryuuen punched with his leg twice, and before he could even try to attack above, Ayanokouji has anticipated that and he already places his arm there. It's a really broken Analytical Prediction feat, specially when you consider how this guy did it when Ryuuen had basically just completed his previous attack.
I don't know how you view that feat but like, come on now. That isn't broken at all. It's literally even a slightly experienced and skilled street fighter can do either on purpose or instictively.

We don't go out our way to add Analytical Prediction on every character's profile in the wiki though, right? The prediction should still be above a certain level to qualify for that, or low levels of Analytical Prediction should be listed as "Limited" or something.
the point is that in an author might not even think about implementing it in a verse so the characters never do it in the first place, while there are other verses like the boxer where they say "yeah, basically anyone tries to predict punches daily", that's the point, yeah, we dont go "X is a martial artist so he has AnP" we just go by what is shown

Analytical Prediction cannot be "limited" uh. At least that's what I have seen.
I saw so many vs threads where many users claimed that Ayanokouji can just dodge bullets with his Analytical Prediction where his Analytical Prediction isn't presented to be even close to that level.
No "many users", only I said that. And yeah, aimdodging is a thing which can be done easily.
The feat itself is too common and easy to do when there are so many users who claim that Ayanokouji's Analytical Prediction is top tier or something.

Adding stuff which the OP missed is a bad thing? I don't understand.
It is. Not only would it cause trouble to the OP itself, but also will count as vote manipulation if you don't manage to do it correctly.
I don't know how you view that feat but like, come on now. That isn't broken at all. It's literally even a slightly experienced and skilled street fighter can do either on purpose or instictively.
Don't use the "even my mom can do that" argument where it is not applicable. It is completely broken. Or if someone IRL does it too, then they are unrealistic. The best analytical prediction training I have seen people do IRL is like this, it still uses study of momentum. Ayanokouji also has intent scanning hax so it's completely reasonable for him to pull a feat off like that.
the point is that in an author might not even think about implementing it in a verse so the characters never do it in the first place, while there are other verses like the boxer where they say "yeah, basically anyone tries to predict punches daily", that's the point, yeah, we dont go "X is a martial artist so he has AnP" we just go by what is shown
Agreed with this.

Yeah exactly and it's the same case for this verse even though many users and most of the supporters view Ayanokouji's "AnP" as OP where his feats aren't even close to being impressive. I'm not even gonna start with how his profile states that he "Read all of Ryuuen's and Nanase's attacks" when that's just a lie.

Analytical Prediction cannot be "limited" uh. At least that's what I have seen.
I never saw it too. It was just an idea.
No "many users", only I said that. And yeah, aimdodging is a thing which can be done easily.
Still requires immense Analytical Prediction to pull off. Like, A character who can predict bullet trajectories should have better AnP then a character who can read and predict punches and kicks.
It is. Not only would it cause trouble to the OP itself, but also will count as vote manipulation if you don't manage to do it correctly.
Woah. I just wanted to add a thing to the OP lol. Not that deep.
The best analytical prediction training I have seen people do IRL is like this,
The video is objectively (I don't think anyone would disagree with that) a much better feat than blocking a 3rd kick which were all concetrated on one spot to the point it's even funny that we're debating that.
Ayanokouji also has intent scanning hax so it's completely reasonable for him to pull a feat off like that.
I think you're talking about Info Analysis but like, how is that related to AnP or predicting attacks? Ayanokouji explicitly states that he uses Info Analysis to only analyze his opponent's fighting style.

Yeah exactly and it's the same case for this verse even though many users and most of the supporters view Ayanokouji's "AnP" as OP where his feats aren't even close to being impressive. I'm not even gonna start with how his profile states that he "Read all of Ryuuen's and Nanase's attacks" when that's just a lie.
I am sorry. But analyzing your opponent is "reading your opponent". And Dino, I apologize again, but it's clear that Ayanokouji's ability is being underwhelmed here heavily. I remember debating you months ago where you had a take of Izana Kurokawa (TR) taking Analytical Prediction against Ayanokouji even though all he had was a single scarce statement which didn't even make it clear if he was having Analytical Prediction. I think you should stop with "anyone can do it" arguments if you don't know how it works even, I guess.

Again, you cannot predict your opponents next move with concrete positioning and timing when they have hardly completed the previous attack.

Still requires immense Analytical Prediction to pull off. Like, A character who can predict bullet trajectories should have better AnP then a character who can read and predict punches and kicks.
Aimdodging is roughly predicting the trajectory of a bullet through your opponent's hand movements and where they would point at. Aimdodging is actually easier than predicting close ranged attacks.
Woah. I just wanted to add a thing to the OP lol. Not that deep.
Uh, it would require two staff inputs again for the entire OP, so yes, it does cause trouble.
The video is objectively (I don't think anyone would disagree with that) a much better feat than blocking a 3rd kick which were all concetrated on one spot to the point it's even funny that we're debating that.
I disagree with that video being a better feat. I have done it like 4 times with 10 reps with 1.5 years, and anyone with a month of training can do like 2 reps at least. Yeah, that guy probably does more though. But, it's easy when you look at how you just need to predict how much force you applied, and how much it would accelerate on its own and how much time will it take. Either way, you can just do it faster and make it look like you ducked it. Ayanokouji's feat isn't even comparable to that.

And doing that in a gym and then applying it into a fight is a real deal. You don't predict the timing of a fight attack through that.
I think you're talking about Info Analysis but like, how is that related to AnP or predicting attacks? Ayanokouji explicitly states that he uses Info Analysis to only analyze his opponent's fighting style.
Missed my point uh.

I don't think we'll come to an agreement about this at all so I'll just stop here. It seems like my intelligence is being tested which is a common thing I encounter in Classroom Of the Elite threads with some very specific users. I just want my original reply to get evaluated so we can decide what we'll do with the ability.

I don't think we'll come to an agreement about this at all so I'll just stop here. It seems like my intelligence is being tested which is a common thing I encounter in Classroom Of the Elite threads with some very specific users. I just want my original reply to get evaluated so we can decide what we'll do with the ability.
Stop antagonizing me all of a sudden. I even apologized so it couldn't be taken out of context. But yeah, what I meant was that you clearly didn't know the difference between Analytical Prediction and Precognition, which suggested me that you didn't know about the abilities in general, I even said "I guess" at the end.

I barely talked about Precognition and it was never my main point anyway.
Also, I don't think boxers have Analytical Prediction at all. Analytical Prediction is literally linked to Precognition which is the ability to see the future. Boxers can't really do that.
Just so you know, this is really stonewalling the thread and I am not going to reply to any of the stuff if it isn't related to a debate. Plus, yeah, it might not be your main point, but you used to think that Analytical Prediction was linked with an ability to see future and why boxers cannot have Analytical Prediction because they can't do that. You might have worded it wrong, but I don't see it getting farther than this one.

No, boxers and martial artists do not have analytical prediction. When a boxer "seemingly" can read your moves in real life its more them luckily dodging or them seeing your body move in a direction so they move opposite to that direction. If boxers and martial artists truly had analytical prediction then things like fake punches wouldn't exist. This is also the reason that fighters usually have faster reaction times, so they can dodge punches easier.

I'd also like to add that Ayanokouji seemingly only blocked Ryuen's attacks after he repeated them which is more of a battle iq feat rather then analytical prediction.

No, boxers and martial artists do not have analytical prediction. When a boxer "seemingly" can read your moves in real life its more them luckily dodging or them seeing your body move in a direction so they move opposite to that direction. If boxers and martial artists truly had analytical prediction then things like fake punches wouldn't exist. This is also the reason that fighters usually have faster reaction times, so they can dodge punches easier.
You gave example of a dodging feat which isn't even related to my points. Much experienced boxers and martial arts with a highly analytical eye might be able to predict the next move though, and it is through means of tightening of certain muscles, eye concentration and aim patterns. They can still have a very low level of it.
I'd also like to add that Ayanokouji seemingly only blocked Ryuen's attacks after he repeated them which is more of a battle iq feat rather then analytical prediction.
Ryuuen changed the entire position of his attack and used a new trajectory, used his arm then instead of his legs and Ayanokouji had his hand at the same spot where Ryuuen was attacking at, even before the attack had even begun. There are a lot of Analytical Prediction things in the entire feat, but I simply used the one which was the best one and showed the context well.

You gave example of a dodging feat which isn't even related to my points. Much experienced boxers and martial arts with a highly analytical eye might be able to predict the next move though, and it is through means of tightening of certain muscles, eye concentration and aim patterns. They can still have a very low level of it.
No, this isn't how it works, Its truly physically impossible to predict an opponents next move unless they repeat the same thing constantly. You would literally need to be able to see in the future to predict somebody's moves. There are so many things a human could do in a fight that even the most trained fighters can't predict them.
Ryuuen changed the entire position of his attack and used a new trajectory, used his arm then instead of his legs and Ayanokouji had his hand at the same spot where Ryuuen was attacking at, even before the attack had even begun. There are a lot of Analytical Prediction things in the entire feat, but I simply used the one which was the best one and showed the context well.
Looking at the exact frames and the fight, Ryuen makes it obvious he's about to knee Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji also literally gets hit by a punch in the next second then it moves to a sequence where Ayanokouji impressively blocks Ryuen's attacks, but if you look at it frame by frame Ayanokouji only moves his fist when Ryuen winds up or starts punching.

I agree, no complaints here.

Eyup.

If they have an elevated endurance against pain, could be considered a limited resistance, but normally resistance to pain is limited to people that have specifically dampened or totally removed sensations of pain (for example, the protagonist of Kick Ass). Without elaboration, I'd agree with removal.

The feat seems to imply he didn't actually do it and was unsure of whether he could, he only seemed confident in opening it a little. So I'd agree with your interpretation more than scaling him to the destruction of the door.

Correct, yes.

Ditto.

That thread didn't receive a single staff vote as far as I can tell. It wasn't accepted, although it may have been erroneously applied.

Yeah, no idea why you'd give Class 1 for that. Our own page awards them Class 1 only for a running charge, just grappling with them normally can be done arguably with Regular Human levels of lifting strength.
My thoughts reflect Bambu's.

No, this isn't how it works, Its truly physically impossible to predict an opponents next move unless they repeat the same thing constantly. You would literally need to be able to see in the future to predict somebody's moves. There are so many things a human could do in a fight that even the most trained fighters can't predict them.
You are doing the same thing of trying to make Analytical Prediction equals Precognition kind of thing. Analytical Prediction has a causative action of analysis while Precognition is what is seeing the future. "Physically impossible" seems like an overexaggeration, you could have scarcely used frequency for invalidation and that would have been better.
Looking at the exact frames and the fight, Ryuen makes it obvious he's about to knee Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji also literally gets hit by a punch in the next second then it moves to a sequence where Ayanokouji impressively blocks Ryuen's attacks, but if you look at it frame by frame Ayanokouji only moves his fist when Ryuen winds up or starts punching.
No. I have been addressing this for like quite a few times, and it has been ignored. You needn't to focus on all the strikes, just right after the specified timeframe had been enough, but here we go. Secondly, I don't think you are even paying attention to my words, if you were to see everything in slow-mo, you would see him moving his arms before Ryuuen completes his attacks.

I have been getting this ready for another CRT but you guys forced me to make it now. So, I just made keypoints with ss.

r64OiKQ.png

This was what I was mentioning. This is the most impressive one.

But, also some extra ones.

1anGALw.png

DMxAOVJ.png

Personally, a good one if you see that he used his elbow as a defensive part.

Also, if you don't believe these (even when they are objectively really good), you can go on to the video clip and watch everything in slow-mo to put it all into application yourself. These are legit broken Analytical feats, and he has a scan where it is hinted how he does it (though I am planning it to use in the next CRT).

I'm not going to entertain this debate any longer. I do think your points are misconstrued but this thread is finished.

I don't understand why anime scans are getting used to justify an ability in the first place. This whole debate was a big waste of time.

@RoggerReggor As much as i don't like to say this, using an anime for justification isn't right especially if the anime isn't the top priority to be used
It isn't like I am particularly trying to use an "anime-specific" feat. The light novel just says that he is using prediction (but doesn't really make it clear how he does it) and never deviated from the logic which the anime tried to show, we actually see it in the anime, and I still believe that anime interpretations would take precedence over some fan interpretations (and here, a fan interpretation said that Ayanokouji's feat wasn't impressive), it isn't like anime isn't canon, we have still agreed on using anime and manga distances if they don't deviate from what the light novel shows, and interpretations of course. It's the same as what Solo Leveling manhwa is to its light novel.

Edit: I basically wanted to say that I could have said "Ayanokouji predicts really good" for an X reason and they could have said "Ayanokouji is normal" for a Y reason, anime interpretation is just secondary and is acceptable to some degree where it is in lines with the main source material, however, an interpretation far better than what us fans can do. Like yeah, I have agreed with removal of Ayanokouji catching up to Manabu feat because the light novel didn't go in accordance with the anime adaptation, but here, even a character appreciated Ayanokouji's ability and anime mostly showed it as canon, the abdomen hits scene is in the light novel as well, and it is the same instance.

Last edited:
The anime version still changes the scene as we see Ryuuen striking Ayanokouji's face as well. We already know how Ayanokouji predicts the abdomen hits as the Light Novel makes it clear that they were concentrated fired. That shouldn't qualify as AnPr at all.

The anime version still changes the scene as we see Ryuuen striking Ayanokouji's face as well. We already know how Ayanokouji predicts the abdomen hits as the Light Novel makes it clear that they were concentrated fired. That shouldn't qualify as AnPr at all.
You are using a bad translation. Your translation says that he lowered his knee to protect his abdomen, which is impossible biologically, he is talking about his elbow (or I guess knee can sometimes go with "elbow", but it's very wrong), secondly, all the strikes were aimed at the abdomen only, even in the anime, the light novel is in lineage with the scene completely if we don't see the character dialogues (which of course don't get adapted because budget). It only talks about the third thing I mentioned from anime.

Secondly, the novel also shows how much Ayanokouji was reading Ryuuen. Mentioning from your scans.
I'll deal with it patiently, through dodging it. I won't let any critical injury befall me.

"You want to play, Ayanokouji? Why aren't you dodging attacks you could've dodged?"

"I was conducting an experiment where I'd really feel that fear you just described."

Ayanokouji was still reading Ryuuen lol. He had to look out for a critical hit, and if it wasn't, he didn't dodge it just so he could experiment with "feeling fear", I mean it's an Analytical feat in itself, he's basically able to know which hit is going to be the next, a critical one, or a simple attack, even when all of them are supposed to be serious attacks done with the intentions of harming Ayanokouji. 🙏 😭

Back