• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

******* Clash ( Leone vs Rob Lucci)

Well I know of the series at least ( least enough to use it in vs matches I like)

And yeah I forgot about that when I was going though threads

Leone is now stronger Post fusion due to her stomping a guy that was superior to her base form

Now this can solidely continue

Since we don't know the extent of his Haki I'll assume the basic uses: Stats amps and extrasensory perception.

With his Rokushiki he can:

- Fly (Geppou).

- Increase his speed drastically (Soru).

- Send flying slashing and piercing attacks (Rankyaku and Tobu Shigan).

- Reflect physical attacks (Tekkai Utsugi).

- Increase his defense and evasiveness (Tekkai and Kami-E respectively).

- Target inner organs (Rokuougan).

He's a physical fighter mostly but has some ranged options. He's also extremely bloodlusted, but this doesn't affect his fighting style.

Well, Lucci has

- Flight advantage;

- Range around Hundreds of meters with

- increase his speed with Soru and could use Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin to increase his speed further

- can bypass durability with Rokuogan to a certain extent;

- has a form of precognition with Observation Haki

- Statistics Amplification with Busōshoku Haki

- can move his body irregularly with Kami-e, able to make his body go limp to avoid attack.

What does Leone have?

Not much outside of regen

That said her regen allowed her to regenerate all of her Guts being ripped out, so IDK how plausible it is he can bypass

Well, I'm going to give this to Lucci. He's far more versatile and has a slight AP advantage. Leone has her Regenerationn, but considering Lucci's power is measured in his base form, he can increase the difference to a point where he's confortably able to beat her.

The Regenerationn is troublesome, but considering that Lucci's going to give more blows than he'll take, that's not a problem. His Pre-TS abilities are good enough to prevent getting tired before he manages to kill Leone.

Back