• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucci vs Momonosuke

EXCUSE ME WHAT
Mistyped. Meant ~. Also even if he can only take 1 hit, that's all Lucci needs to put down Momo.
Luffy used Gear 4th on a ******* Number is that Number Kaidou level?
The difference is that Luffy one-shot the number, but Lucci took 3 hits. On top of that Gear 5th's drawbacks are less than Gear 4th's. Gear 5th isn't supposed to be something that Luffy uses against anyone.
Hao Yamato > Hybrid Yamato
Proof?
Sober Hybrid Kaidou > Luffy
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/op_Shuron_1037_004.png
And both you and I forgot the Drunk Kaidou link of the chain.
Greenbull dura ~ Hao Yamato >= Hybrid Yamato < Sober Hybrid Kaidou >= Luffy < Drunk Kaidou < G5 Luffy > Awakened Lucci

Momo Bolo Breath > Momo Bite AP ~ Aramaki Dura ~< Base Yamato Hao AP >= Hybrid Yamato < Hybrid Kaidou < Drunk Kaidou ~< G4 Luffy < Supressed and Casual Buso G5 Luffy ~ Awakening Lucci

To make it more clean:

Momo Bite AP < Hybrid Kaidou < G4 Luffy < Awakening Lucci

Ah right he must have just let Momo nearly kill him with his elemental counter.
For no reason at all.

Momo Bolo Breath > Momo Bite AP ~ Aramaki Dura ~< Base Yamato Hao AP >= Hybrid Yamato < Hybrid Kaidou < Drunk Kaidou ~< G4 Luffy < Supressed and Casual Buso G5 Luffy ~ Awakening Lucci
Awakening Buso Lucci =< casual Buso G5

YOU PEONS THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE A LUCCI MATCH WITHOUT ME?!

But srsly, Kachon nailed why Lucci wins this.

Lucci's AP is much better than Momonosuke's standard AP, which just lightly hurt Kaido (making his standard stuff Scabbard lvl), meaning that the only way he can really damage Lucci is Bolo Breath, which Lucci can easily dodge.

Lucci haki-stomps, can dura neg with Rokugan (not that he'd need to with how high his AP is compared to Momo's durability), and is so much more skilled it's hilarious.

Lucci mid-diff.

I know that Egghead revisions won't be put in until the arc ends, but Lucci probably wins with just his Hybrid, ngl.

Hell, his Base could probably win here once Egghead ends.

Last edited:
YOU PEONS THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE A LUCCI MATCH WITHOUT ME?!

But srsly, Kachon nailed why Lucci wins this.

Lucci's AP is much better than Momonosuke's standard AP, which just lightly hurt Kaido (making his standard stuff Scabbard lvl), meaning that the only way he can really damage Lucci is Bolo Breath, which Lucci can easily dodge.

Lucci haki-stomps, can dura neg with Rokugan (not that he'd need to with how high his AP is compared to Momo's durability), and is so much more skilled it's hilarious.

Lucci mid-diff.

I know that Egghead revisions won't be put in until the arc ends, but Lucci probably wins with just his Hybrid, ngl.
I don't think he actually hurt him but cook Ig

Lucci via Experience, Training, Rokushiki amps, Dura Neg, Observation Haki and hes far more skilled than Momo who cant control his Bolo Breath completely lmao

Momo's only advantage is that Bolo Breath could do major damage to Lucci via its raw AP and its heat.

That's it.

That has poor AP though.

It literally bypasses durability to **** up the target's organs.

And if that doesn't work, his AP is at a level where he can likely beat Momo to a pulp, since a serious Greenbull would've killed Momo had Shanks not intervened.

One: He still couldn't hurt the Seraphim with it.
Two: You say that as if Aramaki couldn't kill Lucci as well, not to mention we don't know for sure if he could kill Momo and the others, because as you said Shanks interfered too fast.
I mean, I don't doubt that he could kill Momo, but still.

One: He still couldn't hurt the Seraphim with it.
The Seraphim have lunarian blood.

We've seen with King how tough the Lunarian gene is.
Two: You say that as if Aramaki couldn't kill Lucci as well, not to mention we don't know for sure if he could kill Momo and the others, because as you said Shanks interfered too fast.
I mean, I don't doubt that he could kill Momo, but still.
Aramaki isn't relevant here.

Serious Aramaki and Lucci are relative. Serious Aramaki could kill Momo, and Lucci probably could too.

Momo won't even be able to touch him.

Back