• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
reload the page, btw a lot of haxes are still being added to the rz cast especially the more abstract abilities
Elsa getting none of that 😭

so this isn't a stomp anymore, right?

any chance the subaru from the if stories get profiles?
If he did, I'd rather it's only from the Light Novel adaptations of IF Stories. The Webnovel IFs are becoming less reliable.

because it is not a death hax? and more related to Life manipulation where she can choose which one the curse/poison kills

there are multiple types of poison which some are also curses that people resist yet still fall prey to akame's weapon
hence I told you earlier they had to remove their heart just so they don't die from it anymore

because it is not a death hax? and more related to Life manipulation where she can choose which one the curse/poison kills

there are multiple types of poison which some are also curses that people resist yet still fall prey to akame's weapon
hence I told you earlier they had to remove their heart just so they don't die from it anymore
listen if people die from it without any cause then it is death manipulation, if it is a curse then she resists it and if it is normal poison that stops heart function or smth then elsa just heals through it.
Either way she has a counter to everything

listen if people die from it without any cause then it is death manipulation, if it is a curse then she resists it and if it is normal poison that stops heart function or smth then elsa just heals through it.
Either way she has a counter to everything
there is a cause
curse and poison
or either
or life cut by having akame specifically target 1 entity in case the target has 2 living entity in it

we wouldn't put death manipulation on an ability blatantly said to be a curse since curse manipulation already covers it

there is a cause
curse and poison
or either
or life cut by having akame specifically target 1 entity in case the target has 2 living entity in it

we wouldn't put death manipulation on an ability blatantly said to be a curse since curse manipulation already covers it
i have already explained how that is death manipulation and how Elsa resists it

That's silly, it'd be like saying you don't need to add death manip to a Magician's killing spell because that falls under Magic.

A death curse is curse & death manip.
the difference between Magic and Curse manipulation is specific application
i did not say it is not death manipulation i said it doesn't need to be listed as death manipulation as Curse manipulation already covers it.

i did not say it is not death manipulation i said it doesn't need to be listed as death manipulation as Curse manipulation already covers it.
It should be listed. Curse Manipulation can produce several abilities which is why those abilities should be listed as coming from the Curse Manip.

Death Manip is a specific application of Curse Manip.

It should be listed. Curse Manipulation can produce several abilities which is why those abilities should be listed as coming from the Curse Manip.

Death Manip is a specific application of Curse Manip.
redundant listing tbh. since Curse manipulation already covers Death Manipulation as possible uses so you just need to add into the description that the curse kills and that's it

redundant listing tbh. since Curse manipulation already covers Death Manipulation as possible uses so you just need to add into the description that the curse kills and that's it
Completely disagree, thorough indexing should be standard.

Again, it's like just listing Magic to cover every ability held by a Mage just because the Magic page lists the possible uses.

Completely disagree, thorough indexing should be standard.

Again, it's like just listing Magic to cover every ability held by a Mage just because the Magic page lists the possible uses.
then make a CRt for it cause tbh people can't be bothered as normal people will get the idea if they read the curse manipulation page and how curse are generally known to include death

Back