• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Tigers & Leopards. Garfiel Tinsel Vs Rob Lucci

Shapeshifting catmen with a knack for martial arts!

Rob Lucci vs Garfiel Tinsel

AP Values:

Rob Lucci= 44.5 Megatons In base. 108.57 Megatons with Rokushiki techniques. Higher when transformed, and even higher using Rokushiki while transformed. (source here)

Garfiel= Scales above 205.4 Megatons. Higher when transformed. (Source here)

Speed is Equalized!

Votes:

Lucci: @MonkeyOfLife , @Fezzih_007, @Magicomethkuon , @That_moron2, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @TheRustyOne

Garfiel(d): @Zabazab ,@MasterOwOgay , @SatellaTheWoE @SeijiSetto

Last edited:
Ok...

So in the start, Garfiel have a whooping 5x AP advantage, but when Rob transform this is shorted to just 1.9x.

So, Rob need to transform right away to have a chance.

That's not gonna be a problem, since he can use Tekkai to tank attacks, and using Soru would allow him to stay away long enough to transform.

For skill in combat, Garfiel most likely takes It, he is extreme good in combat and Lucci page don't seem to show anything that contradicts that, so that's a point for Garf.

But also we arrive for a problem to out dear boy. When he transform, he also increase his speed, so he probally gonna start speed blitzing Garfiel to the point he would't be able to get a good hit for awhile.

Garfiel can whistand the attacks with his healing, If Lucci don't decide to use his most powerfull attacks right away.
I can't think of anything that may help against the speedblitz for now.

Last edited:
Garfiel just beats the shit out of Lucci before he gets to transform
Not really? Rob Lucci isn’t stupid, he’d transform the moment he realizes he’s beaten in terms of power. It’s not like he needs prep time to do so.

His Tekkai scales to 108 megatons, even in base. So the chances of him being able to endure a hit before transforming is actually pretty high.

They are both largely close combat fighters. In close combat, unless Garfiel allows him to take a breather, he will just pummel Lucci.

It's not like Lucci can transform or use Tekkai while getting his ass beat. Also i'm not sure if combat speed is equalized with travel speed, if it isn't then Garfiel also has a speed advantage, if not then you can ignore this point.

I'm not saying it's a stomp, I just think it's a pretty decisive win for Garfiel.

I think there's a higher chance that Garfiel just pummels Lucci before he can turn the tables with his Leopard form

Lucci has blitz amps of speed + Skill/observation haki... He's not getting hit

Lucci has dura neg type attacks he can easily land with his skills and insanely higher speed with soru, Don't see anyway of Garfiel countering that or landing a hit

if they're speed-equal base to base then Lucci transforming will actually make him faster than garfiel.

Lucci has blitz amps of speed + Skill/observation haki... He's not getting hit

Lucci has dura neg type attacks he can easily land with his skills and insanely higher speed with soru, Don't see anyway of Garfiel countering that or landing a hit
Pre Timeskip Lucci does not use Observation Haki

Lucci has a speed advantage thanks to amps iirc. It's likely to be speed vs power, right?

Ok...

So in the start, Garfiel have a whooping 5x AP advantage, but when Rob transform this is shorted to just 1.9x.

So, Rob need to transform right away to have a chance.

That's not gonna be a problem, since he can use Tekkai to tank attacks, and using Soru would allow him to stay away long enough to transform.

For skill in combat, Garfiel most likely takes It, he is extreme good in combat and Lucci page don't seem to show anything that contradicts that, so that's a point for Garf.

But also we arrive for a problem to out dear boy. When he transform, he also increase his speed, so he probally gonna start speed blitzing Garfiel to the point he would't be able to get a good hit for awhile.

Garfiel can whistand the attacks with his healing, If Lucci don't decide to use his most powerfull attacks right away.
I can't think of anything that may help against the speedblitz for now.

I don't think observation haki would play that much of a factor. His mastery of it was probably incredibly barebones (if he could even consciously use it at all).

Considering it didn't seem to activate during his fight against Luffy, I'd probably wager it wouldn't do much here.

I'll just ignore the Haki point for now since AFAWK he didn't use it against Luffy. Soru is fair though.

I still don't think Lucci is going to be able to transform if Garfiel does like a barrage of punches. One blow is nearing one-shot territory, so unless Garfiel say - sends him flying with a punch (allowing Lucci to get a breather, and transform), as opposed to just barraging him with attacks, I don't see Lucci being able to turn the tables before he gets wrecked.

Early in Water 7, Rob Lucci transformed even against people that he could fodderize once or twice, so this is very unlikely
Not really a good point, seeing how against Luffy he used it later on in the match when he was beating him in base.
And seeing how it's a 1v1 similar to the conditions against Luffy, I find my version more likely.

I'll just ignore the Haki point for now since AFAWK he didn't use it against Luffy. Soru is fair though.

I still don't think Lucci is going to be able to transform if Garfiel does like a barrage of punches. One blow is nearing one-shot territory, so unless Garfiel say - sends him flying with a punch (allowing Lucci to get a breather, and transform), as opposed to just barraging him with attacks, I don't see Lucci being able to turn the tables before he gets wrecked.
explain how he's ever landing a hit... When luffy who's originally faster than soru users, gets blitzed by it

I will say that it's prolly not super decisive as I mentioned before due to Soru. But my point still stands. Let Garfiel pummel Lucci and he's finished.

Not really a good point, seeing how against Luffy he used it later on in the match when he was beating him in base.
And seeing how it's a 1v1 similar to the conditions against Luffy, I find my version more likely.
The point is more that Lucci wouldn't be dumb enough to take it to the face and not transform.
Not to mention speed is equalized and he's got both Soru for amps. The scenario where Garfiel somehow closes in and instantly starts whopping his ass without Lucci even realizing that this guy is bad news and hitting like a runaway train so that he gets destroyed before even transforming, something that he can do at any time despite speed equalization feels like doubting his ability as a fighter way too much.

explain how he's ever landing a hit... When luffy who's originally faster than soru users, gets blitzed
Base Luffy was able to land hits and even clash with Lucci.

So yes, while Lucci is far faster with Soru, it's not impossible for Garfiel to land a hit, which is what I'm banking on.

I could change it to say Lucci starts in Hybrid. But it seems like most people don't seem to think it's too necessary.

I think it's likely that Lucci uses Tekkai, Garfiel breaks his Tekkai, and then Lucci immediately attempts to transform from there. If he's sent flying he could do that easily, or if he's allowed even a moment to react he'd just use Soru to gain distance.

The point is more that Lucci wouldn't be dumb enough to take it to the face and not transform.
Not to mention speed is equalized and he's got both Soru for amps. The scenario where Garfiel somehow closes in and instantly starts whopping his ass without Lucci even realizing that this guy is bad news and hitting like a runaway train so that he gets destroyed before even transforming, something that he can do at any time despite speed equalization feels like doubting his ability as a fighter way too much.
You're not getting my point.

Lucci only transformed against Luffy when he used Gear 2. He fought Luffy for like 3 or so chapters in base and even defeated Franky in base. So yes, Lucci will start the fight in base.

Prove that Lucci can transform while getting the lights knocked out of him at the same time.

How much is the speed amp for Lucci? If is speedblitz worth, Garfiel can't do much then.

Like, besides trying to get Lucci in a Área when he can't use his speed very well, but i really doubt Lucci gonna fall for that.

He does... He spams all of his Rokushiki abilities...
0410-009.png
0418-010.png
0418-017.png

another thing: since OP hasn't specified a starting distance, this is under SBA, meaning they start 100s of meters apart (since Lucci's maximum range is that)

He doesn't spam Soru like that. Luffy was able to tag Lucci and even clash with him.
That was before using his six powers abilities just to fight normal against luffy, he has no reason to do that against this enemy
0409-015.png
0409-016.png
0409-017.png

You're not getting my point.

Lucci only transformed against Luffy when he used Gear 2. He fought Luffy for like 3 or so chapters in base and even defeated Franky in base. So yes, Lucci will start the fight in base.

Prove that Lucci can transform while getting the lights knocked out of him at the same time.
I kinda don't need to.

Speed is equalized and this man's got amps to defense and speed, not to mention the AP advantage isn't to oneshot territory. The scenario that you suggest says that Lucci starts fighting this man, immediately and invariably loses the upper hand and gets punched multiple times over, does not get a chance to even use his amps or again, equal speed to extend the fight the literal minimum amount of time needed to realize this guy hits hard and transform, being pummeled to death as soon as the battle begins instead.

I'm not even voting for either yet, it's just that this course of events feels like a much taller order to prove and takes stacking every probability in favor of Garfiel from the start to happen. It's not something decisive enough for me to agree that it happens and should be the decisive scenario.

Like here:

Lucci resorts to blocking Luffy, not Soru
Lucci tanks Luffy's attack, doesn't use Soru (they even exchange blows here)
They clash and both get sent flying
Luffy jumps Lucci and slams him (he uses Soru when Luffy tries to run away)

Quit acting like Lucci is untouchable.
That was before using his six powers abilities just to fight normal against luffy, he has no reason to do that against this enemy
0409-015.png
0409-016.png
0409-017.png
Stop misconstruing the events, he clearly did not use his abilities to distract luffy from going after robin

Back