• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Tigers & Leopards. Garfiel Tinsel Vs Rob Lucci

The skill gap would also help him cover the speed gap, i really doubt it would be impossible for Garf to not react or counter lucci even with a blitz amp
there is barely even a skill gap + skill won't do anything to the blitz
i think the real question is how long he can maintain his zoan form because i am pretty sure that has a time limit
It does not... Chopper is always in human / animal hybrid form same with other Zoan users

This still isn't statuing, it's a blitz.
a blitz is statuing which it was... Only their perception Amp speed could keep up... Not their movement speed at all
If he had fallen down onto the ramparts, it was possible he would not have been able to muster the strength to get back up. By virtue of falling onto the ground, the ground itself had taken Garfiel’s side.

Still, the damage done to his body had been severe, with his head split, the sensation of his body being stirred up from the inside beckoned for death to encroach on Garfiel’s life with every passing second.

A split head could be restored with healing magic. However, an “insect” was preventing its activation.
This proves his regen won't work...

Imagine he's in that position plus getting attacked many times more

Blitz = They can't do anything before you do.

Statuing = You perceive them as being completely frozen.
Same thing..? But the bottom thing happened... Even tho she could read him, she couldn't move at all from her original position
You didn't read the quote, clearly.
A split head could be restored with healing magic. However, an “insect” was preventing its activation.
This? Lucci would be fast enough to attack more before that activates. + with insanely higher lifting strength can remove him from the ground and keeping him in the air

Last edited:
But the bottom thing happened...
This sounds like headcanon.

This? Lucci would be fast enough to attack more before that activates. + with insanely higher lifting strength can remove him from the ground and keeping him in the air
This assumes he knows about the strength of Garfiel's regeneration, and about the existence of his Divine Blessing, and that Garfiel wouldn't just break Lucci's arms if he tried to lift him.

Not to mention his Beastification which is always an option for one-shotting or healing a wound he can't heal normally.

i think the real question is how long he can maintain his zoan form because i am pretty sure that has a time limit
Oh, that's a easy question.
The answer is, It don't have a time limit, so that's not a problem. 👍
Garf would also start adapting to Lucci along with being able to predict him eventually
He gonna predict and do what? Even If he can predict he gonna be punched in the face, since he can't move fast enough to block or dodge, he just get punched in the face.

For that instance, because of the speed gap, i kinda doubt he would be able to predict very good while getting speedblitz.

just a couple of hits should be enough to significantly damage him
The hits It, Garf can't barely land It, and Lucci himself can take punishement like nobody.

i really doubt it would be impossible for Garf to not react or counter lucci even with a blitz amp
Is not in theory, but is not very likely before Lucci just, crush demage his heart or brain until he Go down.
Because Garfiel can stay standing for more than a week,
If you talking about the fact he can train a entire week without getting tired, is hardly comparable of him fighting to death against a trained asaasins for hours like Lucci.
and he can't run dry of Mana thanks to his Blessing.
He not gonna his Mana anyway, so 🤷

If you talking about the fact he can train a entire week without getting tired, is hardly comparable of him fighting to death against a trained asaasins for hours like Lucci.
He not gonna his Mana anyway, so 🤷
Do you not know that Garfiel's strength and regen all comes from Mana? And yeah he couldn't stop doing squats and was fine after a week straight, because his Blessing is constantly restoring his stamina.

He smart enough to figure It out.

Is also not hard to notice It.
What are you talking about? There's nothing to notice.

This sounds like headcanon.
Literally is not... That's literally the showings if it, even in the anime she's stationary to compared to his speed
This assumes he knows about the strength of Garfiel's regeneration, and about the existence of his Divine Blessing, and that Garfiel wouldn't just break Lucci's arms if he tried to lift him.
Too slow plus Lucci has all the time to figure it out, he could figure out how gear 2nd works, so he'll be able to do the same with his healing

And yeah he couldn't stop doing squats and was fine after a week straight, because his Blessing is constantly restoring his stamina.
Yeah sure, but my point is that's not comparable to this situation.
One is Garfiel doing physical training for a entire week without getting tired
This situation is he fighting a trained assasin, that can demage his vital organs, while also being speedblitz and getting hit by attacks from all directions.

While it is a good stamina feet, is still not equivalent to fighting to the death. One is way more strenuous than the other.
What are you talking about? There's nothing to notice.
regens quicker when he's on ground...
Yeah, what he said,

Yeah sure, but my point is that's not comparable to this situation.
Then you've got people like Groovy who don't have a Blessing constantly restoring their stamina and yet can travel across a nation for ten days, fighting off enemies, without any food, water, or sleep.

Yeah, what he said,
He's not gonna be off the ground long enough for this to be noticeable, and even then it's a tiny detail. In fact, with just his Blessing it'd take a few hours to regen a mangled limb, most of his healing ability comes from his magic.

there is barely even a skill gap + skill won't do anything to the blitz
there is a massive skill gap and you are delusional for acting like there isnt, I have noticed a pattern with you not acknowledging that other verses (in this case rz) can be better in skill. I usually dont call people out but this one is a bit too blatant
it doesnt need to "activate" it is always on

Then you've got people like Groovy who don't have a Blessing constantly restoring their stamina and yet can travel across a nation for ten days, fighting off enemies, without any food, water, or sleep.
Yeah, Groovy is cool.👍
He's not gonna be off the ground long enough for this to be noticeable
Would't he? Considering Garfiel resilience, they gonna be fighting for a while there, so there's plenty chance he could pick up that. Like, most of Lucci moves are trowing people into the air, there's the unliky chance he could get suspicious.

In fact, with just his Blessing it'd take a few hours to regen a mangled limb, most of his healing ability comes from his magic.
Is also not exactly all his healing, Lucci can also noticed If Garf stamina is coming back.

there is a massive skill gap and you are delusional for acting like there isnt, I have noticed a pattern with you not acknowledging that other verses (in this case rz) can be better in skill. I usually dont call people out but this one is a bit too blatant
Says the one who blatantly lies and doesn't follow the things that's on the profiles... Both characters have gifted intelligence so stop acting like there's a skill Gap at all

I can also easily argue Lucci having higher skills by comparing him to luffy who's genius in combat intelligence or comparing him to Zoro and Kaku and having feats of his own but it's pointless anyway, you'll just ignore everything and twist it, it doesn't matter because garfiel loses because of the insane speed disadvantage and skills will barely matter in this situation
it doesnt need to "activate" it is always on
When he has his feet on the ground... Something Lucci has all the time to figure out with his speed

He can easily grab him with his thousands of times stronger LS and keep his body immobile to where he can attack him in various ways... He isn't immortal or anything

People really do be caring a lot about two fodders.

Anyway, Gear 2nd is factually an amp that's reaction-blitzing anyone on par with the user's base, and Hybrid form is equal, and Soru is faster than the user's own perception, so that would be a thing that worked, but I maintain that Lucci isn't just going "SORUSORUSORUSORUSORU" with barrage attacks like some kind of Part 5 Stand User whose gimmick is being dressed up in a cheap fursuit. It's worth noting that Luffy also has analytical prediction, and was able to counter Kuro, whose top attack is currently rated as being comparable to CP9's Soru in speed, so he was able to counter a perception blitz through strategy, but was still not skillsmacking Lucci(albeit that analytical prediction speed didn't really happen a lot afterward, and Kuro is kinda stupid, so idk what's going on there).

Honestly, the main way Lucci loses is if he starts going bonkers and using shit like his Full Zoan, which he would only whip out if he got his ass whooped a bit beforehand and went full carnivore.

and Soru is faster than the user's own perception, so that would be a thing that worked, but I maintain that Lucci isn't just going "SORUSORUSORUSORUSORU" with barrage attacks like some kind of Part 5 Stand User whose gimmick is being dressed up in a cheap fursuit.
He literally did do that against luffy in his zoan form tho when fighting seriously...
0418-017.png
0420-013.png
0420-014.png
0421-013.png
0423-004.png
0425-010.png
0425-011.png
0425-013.png
0425-014.png
0426-015.png

Showed more of him using it then you repeating Soru over and over 🙈
It's worth noting that Luffy also has analytical prediction, and was able to counter Kuro, whose top attack is currently rated as being comparable to CP9's Soru in speed, so he was able to counter a perception blitz through strategy, but was still not skillsmacking Lucci(albeit that analytical prediction speed didn't really happen a lot afterward, and Kuro is kinda stupid, so idk what's going on there)
Kuro's speed Amp isn't even comparable the Soru of Lucci, Soru is a skill based speed Amp by utilizing the strength of your legs by kicking the ground more than ten times in an instant with timing, momentum and precision... He currently scales to the slowest soru user. Luffy couldn't precieve someone like blueno's soru, then after 1 day, gets stronger and was able to perceive him in base and keep up with his soru which he couldn't do against lucci

And how luffy was able to counter kuro was by utilizing his instinct and senses to anticipate his movement and using insanely skilled timing to catch him when he's about to attack, which is a slight opening that's a decrease in speed. Luffy would not be able to do that if kuro was able to precieve his surroundings
the main way Lucci loses is if he starts going bonkers and using shit like his Full Zoan
He uses that mostly for higher piercing damage

He literally did do that against luffy in his zoan form tho when fighting seriously...
0418-017.png
0420-013.png
0420-014.png
0421-013.png
0423-004.png
0425-010.png
0425-011.png
0425-013.png
0425-014.png
0426-015.png
I didn't say he wasn't using it a lot, I was saying he doesn't just do Soru Barrages(although he does have Kamisori, which is somewhat similar) constantly, and definitely not immediately.

I didn't say he wasn't using it a lot, I was saying he doesn't just do Soru Barrages(although he does have Kamisori, which is somewhat similar) constantly
Kamisori is both soru and geppo combined... Soo you agree he spams it

I think it's safe to say he does it whenever it's practical to do so. Not every movement is amped by Soru/Kamisori, but whenever he wants to close distance or outmaneuver Garfiel he's likely going to use it. Especially if he realizes Garfiel is physically strong enough to break through his Tekkai.

Anyway, gonna add @XSOULOFCINDERX & @TheRustyOne to the vote tally in a sec.

Voting for garfiel fra and also the fact that he realistically scales like dozens of times above the current 200 megaton feat...
Like, I'm not sure this matchup should even be allowed at this point because he's been beating the shit out of a dragon, and it's humanoid child who is waaaaaaay weaker was, without even a scratch, tanking attacks from characters who scale to the feat, just like Meruem tanking Netero's attacks.

Like, I'm not sure this matchup should even be allowed at this point because he's been beating the shit out of a dragon, and it's humanoid child who is waaaaaaay weaker was, without even a scratch, tanking attacks from characters who scale to the feat, just like Meruem tanking Netero's attacks.
He also has power mimicry although that still needs a qrt and we'll probably be seeing more examples of him using it within the next couple weeks anyway so it's not really a good time for that. We're yet to see the full extent of the powers he's picked up.

Speaking of which, he can reflect any blunt force attacks including ones stronger than him.

He also has power mimicry although that still needs a qrt and we'll probably be seeing more examples of him using it within the next couple weeks anyway so it's not really a good time for that. We're yet to see the full extent of the powers he's picked up.

Speaking of which, he can reflect any blunt force attacks including ones stronger than him.
Wait, is this character like, a current antagonist? Is he still going through his arc?

If he's gotten stronger than his initial appearance shouldn't his profile just have multiple keys then-
Well kinda, yeah. But he's scaled above the current value since we met him and the verse is kinda short on calculated feats atm so there isn't really a better one to scale him to...

Like I said, he should get a qrt at some point soon. Probably as soon as the current arc is over. Hopefully something can be done about it there.

he's been beating the shit out of a dragon, and it's humanoid child who is waaaaaaay weaker was, without even a scratch, tanking attacks from characters who scale to the feat, just like Meruem tanking Netero's attacks.
It is true that he's a no-sell above the 200 Megaton value, yeah.

Back