• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
EoS Akame ga Kill Key is used for Akame
Speed equal
They start 10 meters apart
Location for the fight: In a hospital emergency room that is in the process of accepting dozens of victims from a Cyclone that is happening right now.

Akame: 501.525 Megatons
Elsa: 205.4 Megatons

Votes:
The girl that have her name on the tittle, but the protagonist is more Tatsu than her:

akame_by_inocentyss_ddbc0z2-fullview.jpg

The woman that i read a fanfic about it, and now i like her character a lot more:
FLbrAflWYAE7j7I.jpg:large

Last edited:
Let's see, Akame has 2,44× AP advantage, her Lifting Strength is Far higher than Elsa (Class M vs Class 5), Also Akame was very skilled, Elsa Regeneration seems probably gonna be a problem but Akame Murasame should be handle that, I'm not voting yet

Last edited:
Let's see, Akame has 2,44× AP advantage, her Lifting Strength is Far higher than Elsa (Class M vs Class 5), Also Akame was very skilled, Elsa Regeneration seems probably gonna be a problem but Akame Murasame should be handle that, I'm not voting yet
Just gonna put this out here, Elsa scales massively above the value. Rowan<<Emilia fighting 10 of Rowan at once<Elsa
The upscale is almost enough for them to not be able to even harm her so i think 2.5x AP gap shouldnt be that much of a problem

Who's more skilled?
Elsa has better feats (can attack vitals with all of her senses cut off and her mind floating in a void aka better accuracy, better precog and acceleretaed development because just seeing an attack once is enough for her to never be hit by the attack again even if its sent out in large numbers). However Akame can possibly counter her precognition but not to the same degree as Garfiel i would imagine and the regen should be enough to overwhelm her

I would also like to know to what level does Kiriichimonji has regen negation at

Elsa has better feats (can attack vitals with all of her senses cut off and her mind floating in a void aka better accuracy, better precog and acceleretaed development because just seeing an attack once is enough for her to never be hit by the attack again even if its sent out in large numbers).
Elsa should have genius intelligence in combat instead of gifted tbh

can attack vitals with all of her senses cut off and her mind floating in a void aka better accuracy
Satella, can you stop wanking this feat, when Elsa did that, Subaru used a shit version of Shamak, that's don't even cut all the senses, It just makes difficult to sense where you are. Like, It still did interfere with her senses, but just a little.
better precog and acceleretaed development because just seeing an attack once is enough for her to never be hit by the attack again even if its sent out in large numbers
You say she have better feats, but then just point two of them is really something.
I really don't see how that's any better than Akame, when the feat in question Akame also did It.
However Akame can possibly counter her precognition but not to the same degree as Garfiel i would imagine
Because? Like, the way Garfiel counter her prediction, is the same way Akame did with one Guy before, but without getting hit.
I would also like to know to what level does Kiriichimonji has regen negation at
Note: Kiriichimonji only negates regeneration on a Mid-Low scale.
In the profile.

yeah pretty much, so they are comparable in skill but one can regen while the other cannot
I dont see akame winning then
Elsa fra

How does akane's poison work? Cuz elsa profile states that
Just how any lethal poison works. Is she cuts you, your whole body is inflicted with poison, specially your heart, and you die in a few seconds after.

Akame can inflict Elsa with Poison, and just keep slicing her, until she becomes pieces. Like, the section of her weakness. Then Akame could just, destroy a Room to keep her trapped.

And her stamina gonna help, but not fully counter.

Just how any lethal poison works. Is she cuts you, your whole body is inflicted with poison, specially your heart, and you die in a few seconds after.
image.png

none of those symptoms are actually able to be lethal for her in any capacity 💀💀
Akame can inflict Elsa with Poison, and just keep slicing her, until she becomes pieces. Like, the section of her weakness. Then Akame could just, destroy a Room to keep her trapped.
i dont see it in her weakness.
And her stamina gonna help, but not fully counter.
btw just saying, if the poison works then we have a stomp here because Elsa has no way to counter it and will lose 100% of the time

I am assuming this is a neurotoxin since those are the fastest poison that can kill you and Elsa can straight up regen from this

image.png

image.png

none of those symptoms are actually able to be lethal for her in any capacity 💀💀
I am assuming this is a neurotoxin since those are the fastest poison that can kill you and Elsa can straight up regen from this

image.png
Oh?
When did Elsa regenerate from that type of stuff?
Because while It works like normal poison, is even worse than that.
btw just saying, if the poison works then we have a stomp here because Elsa has no way to counter it and will lose 100% of the time
Not really.
The poison not gonna kill her, just gonna extremaly hinder her movements, but she can still move. If Akame explain her powers (Which is In-character) Elsa can cuts part of her body that are poisoned and regenerated from that.

Considering where they are, is not Impossible to hide around and do that. Just difficult, because Akame not gonna let her.

Oh?
When did Elsa regenerate from that type of stuff?
Because while It works like normal poison, is even worse than that.
naruto-ninja.png

High mid regen includes reestablishing neural networks (that is how she regenerates her brain in the first place), she will easily counter this
Not really.
The poison not gonna kill her, just gonna extremaly hinder her movements, but she can still move. If Akame explain her powers (Which is In-character) Elsa can cuts part of her body that are poisoned and regenerated from that.

Considering where they are, is not Impossible to hide around and do that. Just difficult, because Akame not gonna let her.
yeah Elsa doesn't really need to hide to do that IF she feels like doing it at all and once she has seen/heard an explanation on that, it would probably be joever for akame

Anyways, not changing my vote based on the fact that she simply regens from the poison

High mid regen includes reestablishing neural networks (that is how she regenerates her brain in the first place), she will easily counter this
No? She regenerating her brain would not mean
she can counter poison, she would need resistance to that.

Also, the poison that Akame uses is cursed, as in, is not gonna dissapear until the target is dies, so is gonna stay there for a while.
yeah Elsa doesn't really need to hide to do that IF she feels like doing it
Why? She would need to hide, If she tries to do in front of Akame, she just gonna get stopped.
Anyways, not changing my vote based on the fact that she simply regens from the poison
She won't. Not without cutting herself atleast.

No? She regenerating her brain would not mean
she can counter poison, she would need resistance to that.
i know you try to be ignorant on purpose sometimes so i am gonna let this one slide. Poison resistance straight up stops poison but if you have certain body conditions that make poison useless against you, such as being able to regenerate from the damage done by the poison faster than it can cause harm, then you can be fine without actually having any resistance.
Also, the poison that Akame uses is cursed, as in, is not gonna dissapear until the target is dies, so is gonna stay there for a while.
that would be fine as well
Why? She would need to hide, If she tries to do in front of Akame, she just gonna get stopped.
I think Akame would be more surprised by her ripping her own flesh out + it doesnt take that much time to rip yourself out + Garf did it against Olbart

She won't. Not without cutting herself atleast.
you dont understand poisons

Last edited:
i know you try to be ignorant on purpose sometimes so i am gonna let this one slide.
Ah, so you have this opinion of me being ignorant sometimes? Should have guess It.
i gonna ignore that you think that of me, and said I really not trying to being ignorant, you silly.
Let me explain my stance then.
Poison resistance straight up stops poison but if you have certain body conditions that make poison useless against you, such as being able to regenerate from the damage done by the poison faster than it can cause harm, then you can be fine without actually having any resistance.
I agree with this yeah, but It really It depends on the poison. I was said, Elsa would not die for the poison. I saying that gonna affect her considerable since the poison that is cursed only leaves If the opponent dies. So to fully counter, she also need resistance to poison, besides the regeneration.
I think Akame would be more surprised by her ripping her own flesh out
She really would't, is Akame, even If she did, she still would attack before Elsa can fully comit to It.
it doesnt take that much time to rip yourself out
Sure, but Elsa need to do that with her entire body, since the poison affect her all. So like, she would need to hide, doing in front of Akame is just i

Ah, so you have this opinion of me being ignorant sometimes? Should have guess It.
i gonna ignore that you think that of me, and said I really not trying to being ignorant, you silly.
Let me explain my stance then.
you ask the same questions multiple times, at some point you have to wonder if its perhaps just an act😭
I am sorry if it came off as aggressive/offensive though
I agree with this yeah, but It really It depends on the poison. I was said, Elsa would not die for the poison. I saying that gonna affect her considerable since the poison that is cursed only leaves If the opponent dies. So to fully counter, she also need resistance to poison, besides the regeneration.
the poison wouldn't be doing significant damage to actually cause any real trouble for her considering she can keep fighting even if she is greatly injured, that doesn't change
She really would't, is Akame, even If she did, she still would attack before Elsa can fully comit to It.
there is no time lag between thought and action + take the example of garf instantly tearing the affected body part off

Sure, but Elsa need to do that with her entire body, since the poison affect her all. So like, she would need to hide, doing in front of Akame is just i
she can instantly determine that it is a poison and remove that part as seen with garfiel above, i dont see why there would be a timelag when its explciitly stated that rz character dont in the mid tier

the poison wouldn't be doing significant damage to actually cause any real trouble for her considering she can keep fighting even if she is greatly injured, that doesn't change
I mean, Murasame cursed poison travels directly into someone heart. Having your heart inflicted with lethal poison would probally hinder your movements to considerable levels, even with Elsa pain resistance.
Yeah, i know Elsa would try to cut the poisoned part of her body, and she would in the moment she noticed the poisoned part, i saying Akame just gonna slash her in the moment she is doing It to stop her.
she can instantly determine that it is a poison and remove that part as seen with garfiel above, i dont see why there would be a timelag when its explciitly stated that rz character dont in the mid tier
Well, the poison affects your entire body very quickly, with Esdeath needing to Time stop to cut the body part with poison, before It fully affects her. The effect is very fast.

Without prior knowlegement, she would see her body being affected with poison, but would't not be able to cut the part affected in time, since the poison would enter her entire body in a few seconds.

I mean, Murasame cursed poison travels directly into someone heart. Having your heart inflicted with lethal poison would probally hinder your movements to considerable levels, even with Elsa pain resistance.
no it wont, Elsa is the same women who can take being mangled, crushed, sliced, blown up etc etc and still be happy about it
Yeah, i know Elsa would try to cut the poisoned part of her body, and she would in the moment she noticed the poisoned part, i saying Akame just gonna slash her in the moment she is doing It to stop her.
X doubt
Also Elsa would simply adapt by then and just dodge
Well, the poison affects your entire body very quickly, with Esdeath needing to Time stop to cut the body part with poison, before It fully affects her. The effect is very fast.
perhaps but she will cut that part out instantly as seen with garf
Without prior knowlegement, she would see her body being affected with poison, but would't not be able to cut the part affected in time, since the poison would enter her entire body in a few seconds.
a few seconds is enough to cut that part out

What in the name of BS is going on here?

Murasame's poison isn't regular poison, it's cursed and basically should have death manipulation and probably soul manipulation on it. It doesn't do what normal poison does but rather the victim cut with it dies the moment it reaches the heart. EoS Akame can actually use it to kill without requiring the target to have a heart.
Murasame is known as one slice one kill for a reason.

I don't know where the Idea that Akame will reveal her weapon's abilities in character is coming from. This notion makes her look stupid. She only told Tatsumi about when explaining what Teigu are other than that, She along with the sword are so infamous that everyone knows about it already.

Last edited:
Akame's poison is more of a curse than poison.

the hospital scene might make Akame hesitate but seeing how both would ultimately destroy the hospital from their clash would just result into the same akame gets 1 cut in and she wins

unless Elsa can somehow understand the curse/poison and cut off her limb which I doubt will happen without prior knowledge

Akame is winning this anytime. One slice, even a paper cut is all it takes
Akame's poison is more of a curse than poison.

the hospital scene might make Akame hesitate but seeing how both would ultimately destroy the hospital from their clash would just result into the same akame gets 1 cut in and she wins

unless Elsa can somehow understand the curse/poison and cut off her limb which I doubt will happen without prior knowledge
do you both not get the concept of high mid regen? she will heal faster than it would harm her

do you both not get the concept of high mid regen? she will heal faster than it would harm her
that's not the point
the moment the curse reach the heart you're guaranteed death regardless unless you outright resist it hence the people in Akame ga kill had to make mutants who lack those organs just to survive being slashed by it and to tank it (they still got mogged hard tho)

Not even another Divine class weapon thingy like Akame's Blade can reverse it afaik

Do you not get the concept that it isnt poison but rather a death inducing curse that simply kills once it reaches the heart?
that's not the point
the moment the curse reach the heart you're guaranteed death regardless unless you outright resist it hence the people in Akame ga kill had to make mutants who lack those organs just to survive being slashed by it and to tank it (they still got mogged hard tho)

Not even another Divine class weapon thingy like Akame's Blade can reverse it afaik
death manipulation is lacking on her profile then, make a CRT on it

and yeah this matchup is a stomp in that case

unless Elsa has resistnace to curse and death manipulation because she did fight people with those but Zab would need to clarify on that

death manipulation is lacking on her profile then, make a CRT on it

and yeah this matchup is a stomp in that case

unless Elsa has resistnace to curse and death manipulation because she did fight people with those but Zab would need to clarify on that
Remember that in Re:Zero, Curses don't work on people with strong Curses already in their soul. This is shown through Subaru and Eugard.

Remember that in Re:Zero, Curses don't work on people with strong Curses already in their soul. This is shown through Subaru and Eugard.
oh true, which means that Elsa as a cursed doll would resist both

Elsa stomps then? unless you want to argue that Akame is relative to garf and might win (although Garf had a masssive AP advantage)

Back