• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Of Tigers & Leopards. Garfiel Tinsel Vs Rob Lucci

jokes aside, Lucci is willing to use his LS to Restrain opponents with his tail, allowing him to follow up with subsequent attacks.

So him having greater LS is somewhat of a factor here, even if it’s not his main strategy, generally.
Yeah. Was joking at first but better LS does help + blitz speed and Rokuougan. Means that he can spam Rokuougan and even hold him for a moment like he did against Luffy to doubly ensure a critical hit before gtfo and doing it again.

And while the fight ended shortly afterwards, it did look like Lucci can start working on Rokuougan spam delivery services if he's cornered. Because he threw that at Luffy three times over in a very short time.

By now you can count my vote for Lucci as well, think he wins more often than not with what's been put on the table.

uh cant he just outlast lucci till he gets tired and then beat the shit out of him?
he also MASSIVELY upscales from the given value
Rowan<<Emilia fighting off 10 of Rowan=<Madelyn=<Kafma<<Olbart<Garfiel

this isnt on his profile but he does also gets massively stronger during and after his fights so I wouldnt be surprisied if he just eventually adapts to Lucci
Voting for LasagnaLover69

Voting for Garfiel due to power, stamina, and regeneration. I don't think the speed difference will matter when any blow that does some damage merely gets healed in an instant.

Garf can't really get worn down due to this, and the power difference means an immediately fatal blow can't be dealt.
That could work.

But like, Lucci can just spam Rokkudan on Garfiel until he loses. Garfiel can heal, but he would't be able to keep healing from internal demage, specially If he keeps getting his heart demaged.

And also, Lucci can just choke him. He can probally bust his Tiger form to get out, but well.

That could work.

But like, Lucci can just spam Rokkudan on Garfiel until he loses. Garfiel can heal, but he would't be able to keep healing from internal demage, specially If he keeps getting his heart demaged.

And also, Lucci can just choke him. He can probally bust his Tiger form to get out, but well.
At the same time, if Garfiel really DOES scale so high above the 205 Megaton value, that'll reduce the internal damage he takes from Rokkudan, no? Potentially to the point it falls back to a range he can handle.

Choking probably wouldn't be wise considering how much stronger Garf is AP-wise, getting in strangling range of someone who can do that much damage to you with their strikes isn't a good idea I think.

At the same time, if Garfiel really DOES scale so high above the 205 Megaton value,
He does. Is not the scaling chain Satella post above, but yeah.

that'll reduce the internal damage he takes from Rokkudan, no?
Yeah, but is still his vital organs that Rob is hitting, even If the demage is reduced, is still considerable enough to keep Garfiel down. Specially If Rob hit Garf heart a bunch of times.

Choking probably wouldn't be wise considering how much stronger Garf is AP-wise, getting in strangling range of someone who can do that much damage to you with their strikes isn't a good idea I think.
Normally yeah, but Rob arms in his tiger form are big enough to the point he can Choke Garf and also not be in a position Garf can't get considerable hits while being choked.

Yeah, but is still his vital organs that Rob is hitting, even If the demage is reduced, is still considerable enough to keep Garfiel down. Specially If Rob hit Garf heart a bunch of times.
Supernatural Willpower (After being badly injured by Ram, drained of his mana by Puck, and trading blows with Subaru, he still kept going due to his tenacity[16]),
he MIGHT get that but its highly unlikely
Normally yeah, but Rob arms in his tiger form are big enough to the point he can Choke Garf and also not be in a position Garf can't get considerable hits while being choked.
False, Garf is taller in his beast form and he can partially hybridize his arm to reach Rob. Its actually Rob Lucci who would be in a position to be Ora Ora'd while trying to choke him (not to mention garf can transform his neck midway through and use it as an opening against him)

Also considering that while garfiel isnt leagues above Julius in terms of skill, he should still be comparable or superior and should be able to deal with a speedblitz diff with skill alone. Then he just needs to either outlast or adapt to him and its GGs

Its also possible that Garf can predict where Lucci would go beforehand and strike him that way

Its also possible that Garf can predict where Lucci would go beforehand and strike him that way
That is not happening at all… he is blitzes above in movement speed, comparable to gear 2nd, that blitzed an observation haki user who couldn’t ever hit him because his speed

And obs haki is leagues better than that analytical prediction

That is not happening at all… he is blitzes above in movement speed, comparable to gear 2nd, that blitzed an observation haki user who couldn’t ever hit him because his speed
Julius could deal with perception blitz which is greater than a physical blitz so imo Garf easily adapts
And obs haki is leagues better than that analytical prediction
prove this version has obs haki (he does not)

I vote for Garf, by the way. I think him being far stronger and far more skilled will allow him to handle the places he's disadvantaged at. If Lucci tries to Rokkudan(?) him via tailgrab Garf'll just punch him in the face or something and do massive damage with his AP advantage.

Supernatural Willpower (After being badly injured by Ram, drained of his mana by Puck, and trading blows with Subaru, he still kept going due to his tenacity[16]),
he MIGHT get that but its highly unlikely
How exactly this counter anything i said? Yeah, Garf have great tenacity, but If keeps getting hilis heart demaged, that just gonna midly help.

False, Garf is taller in his beast form and he can partially hybridize his arm to reach Rob.

I never said Lucci is taller than Garf in they beast form, i refering to Garf human form, and also I admit too that Garf can get out the choking by transforming.
But because of the LS advantage of Lucci, Garf gonna get choked pretty quicly. He could use It his transformation to try to get out, but before getting choked is...

I think that the power gap, and Garf's healing, are enough to avoid that outcome. I don't think Lucci can actually destroy Garf's heart or head. Garf just outlasts & overpowers.

But because of the LS advantage of Lucci, Garf gonna get choked pretty quicly. He could use It his transformation to try to get out, but before getting choked is...
LS Diff wouldn't decrease how long it takes to strangle someone to unconsciousness, it'd just make their grip harder to escape.

I vote for Garf, by the way. I think him being far stronger and far more skilled will allow him to handle the places he's disadvantaged at. If Lucci tries to Rokkudan(?) him via tailgrab Garf'll just punch him in the face or something and do massive damage with his AP advantage.
Vote aside, him doing that when there's a speed blitz advantage going on is unlikely. That sorta difference would mean that Lucci can grab him, use it and gtfo before he gets to react or just, dodge while he's feeling the impact in the aftermath.

He also doesn't need to tailgrab for Rokuougan, it's just extra insurance if he can't get a good hit like when Luffy was about to dodge him.

I think that the power gap, and Garf's healing, are enough to avoid that outcome. I don't think Lucci can actually destroy Garf's heart or head. Garf just outlasts & overpowers.
Agree to disagree then.
Like, most peeps in One Piece can fight for hours, and Lucci at the age of 13 could kill 500 soldiers and a entire pirate crew alone, while barehand, and he can take a Lot of punishement.

Considering the speed difference, Garf can't get any good hits, so i don't see him outlasting If he can't demage Lucci, and Lucci can keep fighting for long periods.
LS Diff wouldn't decrease how long it takes to strangle someone to unconsciousness, it'd just make their grip harder to escape.
Yeah.

Last edited:
Julius could deal with perception blitz which is greater than a physical blitz so imo Garf easily adapts
It's not a perception blitz.. And perception blitz isn't even close to physical blitz... You do know a physical blitz means to the other user, the opponent is standing still right?..
prove this version has obs haki (he does not)
Wasn't talking about Lucci, said it blitzes someone's obs haki
Which observation haki user are you referring to?
0519-010.png
0519-011.png
0519-012.png
0520-004.png

That sorta difference would mean that Lucci can grab him, use it and gtfo before he gets to react or just, dodge while he's feeling the impact in the aftermath.
The potency of the speed difference is dulled by analytical prediction, slow-mo perception, and faster-than-thought instinctive action.

Like, most peeps in One Piece can fight for hours, and Lucci at the of 13 could kill 500 soldiers and a entire pirate crew alone, while barwhand, and he can take a Lot of punishement.
This isn't really comparable to Garfiel, who has rapid regeneration, a constant source of energy, and has accidentally done workouts for weeks-straight without tiring.

This isn't really comparable to Garfiel, who has rapid regeneration, a constant source of energy, and has accidentally done workouts for weeks-straight without tiring.

My point is not that his stamina is comparable to Garfiel, is that Garfiel outlasting Lucci is not happening since he can't easily hit him, while also being bombarded with attacks.

The potency of the speed difference is dulled by analytical prediction, slow-mo perception, and faster-than-thought instinctive action.
It's not a perception blitz.. And perception blitz isn't even close to physical blitz... You do know a physical blitz means to the other user, the opponent is standing still right?..

Wasn't talking about Lucci, said it blitzes someone's obs haki

0519-010.png
0519-011.png
0519-012.png
0520-004.png
Nope

I have yet to see anyone prove garfiel can ever touch him at all, Lucci has all the time in the world to attack multiple times with Rokuogan to either the heart or the brain

Something garfiel won't be able to regenerate from
I simply don't think he can deal fatal damage to Garfiel's heart or head. Garf can heal both as long as they aren't fatally damaged.

My point is not that his stamina is comparable to Garfiel, is that Garfiel outlasting Lucci is not happening since he can't easily hit him, while also being bombarded with attacks.
Lucci will be tired before Garfiel is, even if somehow Garfiel didn't land a single blow.

These scans don't show a blitz. It just shows Luffy is faster. And Lucci perception-blitzing people is already more impressive than blitzing reactions or movement, so I don't know why you'd even bring it up.

Garf himself also has the combat skill to counter precog.

Last edited:
These scans don't show a blitz. It just shows Luffy is faster. And Lucci perception-blitzing people is already more impressive than blitzing reactions or movement, so I don't know why you'd even bring it up.
bro what...? Stop ignoring the literally feats...
Even tho she could read luffy's movement, she couldn't move at all to when he moved behind her because of the speed difference. perception-blitzing people isn't even close as good as movement blitz in speed equal...
I simply don't think he can deal fatal damage to Garfiel's heart or head. Garf can heal both as long as they aren't fatally damaged.
Well they will be fatally damaged...
Lucci will be tired before Garfiel is, even if somehow Garfiel didn't land a single blow.
That's assuming Lucci who blitzes his movement speed, can't figure out a way to bring him down under at least a whole day... Plus Lucci not running away to get his stamina back if somehow he needs to

Unlikely asf wincon

bro what...? Stop ignoring the literally feats...

Even tho she could read luffy's movement, she couldn't move at all to when he moved behind her because of the speed difference. perception-blitzing people isn't even close as good as movement blitz in speed equal...
Luffy being too fast for precog-users to hit isn't even nearly as impressive as Lucci going FTE to Luffy. The snakes weren't even blitzed, let alone statued.

Well they will be fatally damaged...
Nah,
The “insect” eggs that had been planted with a flick of his left hand had burned in the flames, and the shockwave emitted once he had been forced down to his knees, which had caused his internal organs to churn, was still unable to overcome that recovery ability, falling flat.

Luffy being too fast for precog-users to hit isn't even nearly as impressive as Lucci going FTE to Luffy. The snakes weren't even blitzed, let alone statued.
it literally was tho, at the end panel...
0520-004.png
0520-005.png

Perception blitzing base luffy isn't as impressive as being as fast as Gear 2nd luffy's amp, garfiel will literally be standing still compared to lucci's speed... So it doesn't matter if you can read them or able to move your body on their own
That's not the brain. So yes

Last edited:
How?
Like, Rob can fight for a long period, and Garf can't hit him considerable enough due to speed to dismish Lucci stamina, while him himself is taking demage left and right, including fatal demage. Even when healing would be helpfull, is not exactly infinite.

How?
Like, Rob can fight for a long period, and Garf can't hit him considerable enough due to speed to dismish Lucci stamina, while him himself is taking demage left and right, including fatal demage. Even when healing would be helpfull, is not exactly infinite.
i think the real question is how long he can maintain his zoan form because i am pretty sure that has a time limit and Garf would also start adapting to Lucci along with being able to predict him eventually, just a couple of hits should be enough to significantly damage him and should give garf enough time to turn the tides in his favor eventually

The skill gap would also help him cover the speed gap, i really doubt it would be impossible for Garf to not react or counter lucci even with a blitz amp

Perception blitzing base luffy isn't as impressive as being as fast as Gear 2nd luffy's amp, garfiel will literally be standing still compared to lucci's speed... So it doesn't matter if you can read them or able to move your body on their own
This still isn't statuing, it's a blitz.

That's not the brain. So yes
If he had fallen down onto the ramparts, it was possible he would not have been able to muster the strength to get back up. By virtue of falling onto the ground, the ground itself had taken Garfiel’s side.

Still, the damage done to his body had been severe, with his head split, the sensation of his body being stirred up from the inside beckoned for death to encroach on Garfiel’s life with every passing second.

A split head could be restored with healing magic.
However, an “insect” was preventing its activation.

How?
Because Garfiel can stay standing for more than a week, and he can't run dry of Mana thanks to his Blessing.

Back