• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clarisse La Rue (Riordanverse) VS Zuko

Rule:
1. Clarisse La Rue is without Ares' Blessing while Zuko is in his Season 2 key.
2. Speed equalized
3. SBA

Vote:
Clarisse La Rue: 1 (Gilad_Hyperstar)
Zuko: 1 (InfiniteSped)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I don't recall her having good ranged options, so he can probably just keep his distance and roast her with fire.

Percy beat the Minotaur in the rain, so the water should have given him a decent boost there. She did poke Percy a bit in the first real swordfight of his life while ganging up on him with four other people, but as soon as he touched the river and got amped he trounced her and the others easily.

And it's not like it's a worthwhile scaling chain for durability, he broke a horn of the minotaur and stabbed it while the thing was running at him, it basically killed itself, then Clarisse poked Percy with her electric spear a bit before he wrecked her. Nothing that'd make her more durable than him, much less the minotaur.

She has no way to shield herself from the flames nor any ranged attacks that I recall (besides I guess throwing her spear which should be easily dodged), so I don't think she can do much here at all.

Percy beat the Minotaur in the rain, so the water should have given him a decent boost there. She did poke Percy a bit in the first swordfight of his life while ganging up on him with four other people, but as soon as he touched the river and got amped he trounced her and the others easily.

And it's not like it's a worthwhile scaling chain for durability, he broke a horn of the minotaur and stabbed it while the thing was running at him, it basically killed itself, then Clarisse poked Percy with her electric spear a bit before he wrecked her. Nothing that'd make her more durable than him, much less the minotaur.

She has no way to shield herself from the flames nor any ranged attacks that I recall (besides I guess throwing her spear which should be easily dodged), so I don't think she can do much here at all.
Clarisse literally stomped Book 1 physically, and he only defeated her when he was amped by water. Percy was also still able to dodge attacks from the minotaur, and he also injured Mrs. Dodds (a.k.a Alecto, one of the furies) in his first battle, so scaling him to the minotaur is fine

Firebending can be dodged too since speed is equal, and she can close the gap and defeat Zuko physically

He had the water amp against the minotaur, it was heavily raining during the fight, so she doesn't scale to anything there. Even if she did, again, he killed the thing by having it run straight into its own broken horn, Percy isn't as strong as the minotaur. He killed Alecto by cutting her with a sword, which would also not scale since that'd cut Clarisse in half just as easily, she's not sword-proof, it's a slashing weapon made to kill monsters in the first place.

What even gives High 8-C again? And why would injuring Mrs. Dodds scale him to the Minotaur, they're completely different monsters.

I don't see her dodging the firebending, he can make massive blasts and horizontal attacks that she can't really deal with.

Back