• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and that is very fair but it still got two approvals so its still not entirely unfounded imo and still enough for possibly at the very least if likely isn't suitable plus it'd fit with likely low 7-C feat already and tophs own scaling as she'd scale above his own and by book 3 that'd just fully solidify 7-C peeps, I mean immediately after beating ozai aang does a higher value 7-C feat that's like 6x higher than anything he did prior
I would be willing to accept is as a "possibly" rating

Aang did that with the Avatar state, though (we see a few instances in Korra where the Avatar state's eyes glow and then stop glowing, so I'm pretty certain it was).

Speaking of what are the biggest feats from Korra I'd like to get them all in one place here so we can calc them, highest could honestly be a tier 6 feat if I'm not mistaken

Aang did that with the Avatar state, though (we see a few instances in Korra where the Avatar state's eyes glow and then stop glowing, so I'm pretty certain it was).
Which calc are you referring to?

if it's the mushroom cloud feat then it was done without the avatar state
At no point do his eyes or arrows light up to indicate that

Which calc are you referring to?

if it's the mushroom cloud feat then it was done without the avatar state
At no point do his eyes or arrows light up to indicate that
He means the feat after he defeats ozai and controls all that water since I referenced that one

I think 1 is from the first episode, and 2, 3 and 6 are from the 3rd to last episode of the entire show, but that's all that I can recall. I haven't seen the show in almost a year.

Idk, would any of these feats be impressive?

1 2 3 4 5 6.

I don't see most of them breaking High 8-C honestly.
The last one's certainly will yield results akin to low to mid-end 8-B considering they are freezing feats and KE feats the rest not so much

UnaVaatu has a tier 6 feat tho

Ghazan might have a bunch of feats, then. And most of the main cast scale to him in some form.

That'd be appreciated, thanks. But don't worry about it if any of them don't get above baseline City Block level.

We're kind of discussing outlier feats right now, so not really (unless it's like 7-B for some reason).

Semi important question for scaling; who's the superior waterbender (in AP terms, not skill) by the end of Avatar, Aang or Katara?

I think it's Aang for his feats against amped Ozai.

Why would Vaatu and Raava scale?
Because they're referred to as the all-powerful spirits and that their respective concept defines the world, depending on who wins harmonic convergence.

And yeah; Aang should be superior to Katara by the end of the series.

Last edited:
I know. But I'm just wondering what melting that much rock would get.

Idk, would any of these feats be impressive?

1 2 3 4 5 6.

I don't see most of them breaking High 8-C honestly.
1,4 and 5 definetly have potential for 8-B IMO

I call these to calc unless Kachon is already working on them
Also, have we tried calculating these feats? The second one looks like an LS feat.
I've already calced the first one which is 70 tons btw
The second one hasn't been calced to my knowledge
Might get around to it

It's crazy how many higher tier feats are in this verse that have just never been calced

Also another thing I wanted to bring up is that the new calcs I made not to long ago gives new LS for most characters

Everyone who scales to season 2 cast and above scales to 131211561.8 kg/s Via this calc which is over 100x higher then the current value they scale to

Avatar Aang takes it up a notch and scales to 39306376800 kg/s (Class G) via this calc, all Avatar state users should scale to this value as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back