• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that a stomp? Zuko's only real chance is CQC, and Shoto would have no reason to let Zuko get close while he can bury him with ice spam, not to mention the temperature advantage.

Isn't that a stomp? Zuko's only real chance is CQC, and Shoto would have no reason to let Zuko get close while he can bury him with ice spam, not to mention the temperature advantage.
Look at the thread, with how heated the debate was its safe to to say it's close

Also if we believe Death battle (which you guys wont) Shoto flames is hotter than zuko

Heat of the flames don’t matter if Zuko can still disperse the flames.

Look at the thread, with how heated the debate was its safe to to say it's close

I only allowed the debate to go this long because I thought Zuko had the AP advantage and I thought Shoto didn’t start with heaven piercing ice thingy. So I thought he would handle things pretty well.

Till the break down of the AP was made by Acer_ and the proof that he starts with ice wall was brought by SuperStar. I had no choice but to concede. Literally nothing Zuko can do at this point.

If their range is within cqc range, then it isn't a stomp. But if it's far, then it is most definitely a stomp in Shoto's favor. Shoto's starting move literally finishes the fight.

If their range is within cqc range, then it isn't a stomp. But if it's far, then it is most definitely a stomp in Shoto's favor. Shoto's starting move literally finishes the fight.
They could be 3 meters from each other and Shoto would still use the ice wall because how far away the enemy is is irrelevant. If anything the closer they are to each other the harder it is for Zuko to react to the ice wall.

...speed unequalize tho
Zuko just blitz lol.

runover-kid.gif

Okay then. Should a link to this thread be added to the respective pages then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back