• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rn it'd probably be something like this

Low Tier/Season 1 Cast: Scale above random Waterbender's feat of 41 tons with the possibility of Upscaling to 8-B+, Possibly Low 7-C based on Aang's 1.3 Kiloton Lava feat though I believe that's outlierish

Mid Tier/ Season 2 Cast: Scale to Aang's 73 ton feat also with the possibility of upscaling (After I calc the Sand Benders in this same episode this will likely change to 8-A), Possibly Low 7-C

High Tiers: 8-A due to scaling to Combustion mans 181 Ton feat

God Tiers: Scale to or above Toph's Low 7-C feat and Roku's Low 7-C feat

Avatar Aang: Scales to his 7-C feat (36 kilotons)

Rn it'd probably be something like this

Low Tier/Season 1 Cast: Scale above random Waterbender's feat of 41 tons with the possibility of Upscaling to 8-B+, Possibly Low 7-C based on Aang's 1.3 Kiloton Lava feat though I believe that's outlierish

Mid Tier/ Season 2 Cast: Scale to Aang's 73 ton feat also with the possibility of upscaling (After I calc the Sand Benders in this same episode this will likely change to 8-A), Possibly Low 7-C

High Tiers: 8-A due to scaling to Combustion mans 181 Ton feat

God Tiers: Scale to or above Toph's Low 7-C feat and Roku's Low 7-C feat

Avatar Aang: Scales to his 7-C feat (36 kilotons)
Is it fine to apply the new ratings now?

Also, I think that Maverick has lost interest in this thread, heh.

I'd rather wait for at least 1 more Admin to give the OK with the current scaling chain before we go ahead and change it

Also a few other things need to be discussed such as if Aang's 7-C Avatar state applies to all seasons or just Season 3

Also if anyone could provide example's of non-bending feats that can be calced that would be appreciated

Also a few other things need to be discussed such as if Aang's 7-C Avatar state applies to all seasons or just Season 3
I mean, pre-series finale he can't enter it at will (and matches with base Aang tend to restrict it anyway), and the controlled avatar state is low 6-B via scaling from Kyoshi so I don't see how the 7-C feat is that important.

And also, the Low 6-B is noted, it's just listed as a separate key
I do think that's warranted for Aang since he didn't get control of it until the last episode. But Korra's keys for her post-season 2 self need to say "at least low 6-B with avatar state" rather then a separate key like it is right now.

I do think that's warranted for Aang since he didn't get control of it until the last episode. But Korra's keys for her post-season 2 self need to say "at least low 6-B with avatar state" rather then a separate key like it is right now.
Yeah, that's true, but does his Avatar State get any different in power like his base keys do?

And also, the Low 6-B is noted, it's just listed as a separate key
Yeah and it's lumped together with Aang's adult key as well which makes no sense

My proposition is just add "Low 6-B with Avatar state" to every Key and Give Adult Aang an actual key instead of lumping him together with the Avatar state

This is not how we do keys, if a character has access to a mode that makes them stronger we do NOT give them a separate key for that mode and act like they can't access it in that particular key

I'm pretty sure the Ocean Spirit should be Multi-Continent level (embodies the entire ocean) or Moon level (should probably scale to Tui as its counterpart).

They literally embody the moon, the ocean, and the balance between them. Iroh said the death of even one spirit could affect the balance of the world to the point of causing unimaginable chaos, and the moon spirit's death caused it to disappear.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Ocean Spirit should be Multi-Continent level (embodies the entire ocean) or Moon level (should probably scale to Tui as its counterpart).
I remember that being brought up a long time ago, and the discussion around it just kinda died. So I’m glad you brought that up again.

Though the 7-C scalings are gonna be listed as liklies if anyone's wondering

Ocean Spirit and Moon Spirit are like Ying and Yang, but only the latter has the Moon level feat. Though they are also both glass cannons for obvious reasons given stabilization feats standards. But Vaatu and Raava should still upscale.

Ocean Spirit and Moon Spirit are like Ying and Yang, but only the latter has the Moon level feat. Though they are also both glass cannons for obvious reasons given stabilization feats standards. But Vaatu and Raava should still upscale.
Well that's their physical forms only remember they gave up their spirit forms so they should have two keys tbh

But I think another key for the unmastered Avatar state is unnecessary.
Can we get anyone else's opinion on this?

I'm not sure myself if it's needed but I don't know the series that well
We might have another 8-A calc in a sec when I calc the Sandbenders Earthbending

Only thing holding me back is I can't find a clip of the feat on a legal site for reference

K finally found a video on youtube for the feat

Here's the calc

More 8-B+ support for season 2 and if the High-end is accepted we could Upscale to baseline 8-A
Evaluated and this is fine we could easily upscale Aang to 8-A in season 2 since there's already casual 8-B and 8-B+ feats performed in season 1 plus either using my end for the sand cloud feat he'd have likely 7-C which I still don't see being too high tbh

Evaluated and this is fine we could easily upscale Aang to 8-A in season 2 since there's already casual 8-B and 8-B+ feats performed in season 1 plus either using my end for the sand cloud feat he'd have likely 7-C which I still don't see being too high tbh
Yeah especially considering base Aang scared them shitless towards the end of the episode
That title for the calc tho lol
Yeah lol I though it was funny that some random ass sandbenders show up and perform one of the most impressive feats in the series

It was accepted mathematically, but I still see nothing really proving the horizon stuff. I'm not a CGM though.
Yeah and that is very fair but it still got two approvals so its still not entirely unfounded imo and still enough for possibly at the very least if likely isn't suitable plus it'd fit with likely low 7-C feat already and tophs own scaling as she'd scale above his own and by book 3 that'd just fully solidify 7-C peeps, I mean immediately after beating ozai aang does a higher value 7-C feat that's like 6x higher than anything he did prior so I wouldn't say its too crazy unless we think he's casually hundreds of times stronger immediately after that fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back