• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Last edited:
This scene feels like a bit of an outlier as we hardly ever see Aang do something this destructive with base airbending. Then again, Korra did push back Kuvira's colossus without using the avatar state. I still agree

Yeah I agree to this. Though the case in Aang's durability should apply to pretty much everyone as even non-benders regularly tank attacks from benders and can harm them just fine (examples, Ty Lee, Sokka, Equalists and many more)

Oh damn that got higher than my version here

Anywho I agree
Aang's Season 1 & 2 keys should be High 8-C via this calculation. This would scale to Season 1 & 2 Zuko, who was a match for Aang early on as stated by his profile, and has withstood Airbending attacks from Aang numerous times.

I'm pretty sure Aang's durability should also scale to this, as dishing out this attack didn't harm him and he can withstand clashing with Zuko, his equal at the time, without sustaining injury.
Any reason why the Violent Fragmentation end isn't usable?
We see in the very next shot of Aang flying through the air that the rubble left over from the rock is small enough to be classified as violently fragmented

This would bump him up into low 8-B territory

Any reason why the Violent Fragmentation end isn't usable?
We see in the very next shot of Aang flying through the air that the rubble left over from the rock is small enough to be classified as violently fragmented

This would bump him up into low 8-B territory
Dale's end wasn't evaluated

We can't really evaluate them as we aren't calc mods, so more calc group members should choose whichever is more reliable
I'm aware
I'm just saying since you are a pretty important member (Due to the silver membership and the image helper status) that you could ask an actual calc member to evaluate his calculation. Especially considering Dale is an actual Calc member himself which adds to the validity of his calculation

I know this is a bit unrelated, but has Aang cooling off a flow of lava and turning into rock ever been calculated? (It’s from the episode they evacuated a city from a volcano. I don’t remember the exact episode right now, but I believe you guys will know what I’m talking about).

I know this is a bit unrelated, but has Aang cooling off a flow of lava and turning into rock ever been calculated? (It’s from the episode they evacuated a city from a volcano. I don’t remember the exact episode right now, but I believe you guys will know what I’m talking about).
I don't think so, or at least I don't remember anyone doing it

By the way, the Avatar verse page is currently lacking a Calculations section.

If any supporters of the series could take care of that, that would be appreciated.
I think I can help with that

Apparently this got Low 7-C

Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back