• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christopher Valzelide vs Ikaros (Waifu vs Husbando battle!!)

If he starts with radiation exposure, she would realise it and put the guy inside Aegis. After which she would heal her injuries and unleash her barrage of missiles and nukes on the trapped bishie. Even if she doesn't attack the dude, he's trapped in a pure energy forcefield he can't break out of, with his meagre AP.

i mean...he won't get affected by his own AP. I don't know the details of his fight against mars and uranus only they got rekt by Chris in prologue iirc. And he does rise up his power as a slave of light based on what alrfy mentions (don't @ me its right above)

What I was saying was, the forcefield's durability>Ikaros AP>Bishie's AP, so he can't break out. Meanwhile, Ikaros will be bombarding him while he's inside.

i mean can she get past that radiation field doe? And if you read what alrfy said about the slave of light what it does is: "Cheating death itself, rising power infinitely, pulling asspulls and transcending his limits and such." So even then she can't kill him exactly and he could break out given enough time I suspect based on this info

the extent idk i wouldn't NLF the rise power but he does raise it up. I think asspulling or cheat death could give that part a no while not helios ressurecting BS its something of the sort

Inconclusive I guess.

Unless Christopher's speed increases along with his strength, which would probably give him the ability to catch up and hit her eventually.

frankly incon FRA but if knew info on chris resurfaces then this can change

When you want to debate for Ikaros because you think you might have some valid points

Inconclusive FRA

Im feeling lazy today okay!

And here an ending theme for this match!

ÒÇɵØ▒µû╣Òâ┤Òé®Òâ╝Òé½Òâ½PVÒÇæFirst Memory Next MemoryÒÇɵÜüRecordsÕà¼Õ╝ÅÒÇæ-0
ÒÇɵØ▒µû╣Òâ┤Òé®Òâ╝Òé½Òâ½PVÒÇæFirst Memory Next MemoryÒÇɵÜüRecordsÕà¼Õ╝ÅÒÇæ-0

Back