• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,let's see what happen if the strangest magical girl fight an freaking busted submarine here,who would win in this fight!!?

-Post-Cannibalism Kazumi is used and no restricition for Iona

-Speed equalized

-Both have an knowledge each other

-Both in character

-Place is located in Palm Island (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_Islands) and there is two part,first the fight will be in the land and two underwater,in this case Kazumi will get an special bubble that can make her fight and survive in underwater

-Range is 5 km (Kazumi start in Palm Island,while Iona and crew start in the middle of sea)

-Win via anything!!!

Kazumi 05
Iona

VS

• Kazumi: 7 (Karuchi,Blah,Einzbern,Witch of Sorrow,Genki,Nisan,Kagamine)
  • Inconclusive: 0
Battle Theme

That doesn't really help. Zakumi only need to say "stop fighting me" and the crew would obey.

Or hide into a labyrinth and attack from there, or use reality warping, or turn the ship into a brick etc

Alright, first things first.

Can Kazumi survive an corrosive warhead? If yes then sadly stomp, if not then i can gladly accept an lose for Iona, as long as she gets an concluded match.

Iona is fully capable to fight without her crew. The moment she realises that her crews behaves different then usual she just seals them off and fights alone, considering she has knowlegde on Kazumi. How in character are her game breaking haxes?

Nah she can't (Assuming that it destroys her whole body). But i guess she could turn the warhead into a bunch of festoons (That's actually what she did to a time bomb during chapter 1)

It's fairly in character for Kazumi to use haxes in combat, she uses EE all the time with limiti esterni, Mind manip is stuff that she does by speaking, reality warping is something that she basically has to do as a witch because she is manipulating the labyrinth and stuff.

Gargoyle One said:
"Jump off the ship and drown yourselves while saying, 'I am better then Madoka'"
"YOU ARE BETTER THEN MADOKA" (Splash)
At first i thought you talk about the crew, because they are the only thing shes mindhaxing... Ionas body cant drown, shes not even a living being lol.

At first i thought you talk about the crew, because they are the only thing shes mindhaxing... Ionas body cant drown, shes not even a living being lol.

I was

Gargoyle One said:
I was
Both things arent happening btw, Iona can restrict them without any problems

At first i thought you talk about the crew, because they are the only thing shes mindhaxing... Ionas body cant drown, shes not even a living being lol. I was
Both things arent happening btw, Iona can restrict them without any problems

Restrict?

Gargoyle One said:
"Jump off the ship and drown yourselves while saying, 'I am better then Madoka'"

"YOU ARE BETTER THEN MADOKA" (Splash)
*jumps off the Madoka Magica ships* "Kazumi is better than Madoka!"

Anyways, I think that Kazumi takes it with her existence erasure to kill, time acceleration to outspeed, transmutation to eliminate Iona's attacks, and various other hax.

Kaltias said:
Nah she can't (Assuming that it destroys her whole body). But i guess she could turn the warhead into a bunch of festoons (That's actually what she did to a time bomb during chapter 1)
It's fairly in character for Kazumi to use haxes in combat, she uses EE all the time with limiti esterni, Mind manip is stuff that she does by speaking, reality warping is something that she basically has to do as a witch because she is manipulating the labyrinth and stuff.
Alright, i can work with that. Thanks to prior knowledge i could see Iona just straight up firing an entire barrage of corrosive torpedos and normal ones, hoping that it could overwhelm Kazumi and hit her. I dont think its a stomp, considering Iona having an actuall kill method, its just unlikely that Ionas hits Kazumi first.

Im voting Kazumi low diff.

Gargoyle One said:
I'm really not sure if Iona technically having a win condition means it isn't a stomp
The sole supporter of the losing verse says its probably not a stomp so huuuush

As long as Kazumi dosnt go LOLwitchlabyrinth instantly at the start of battle, i can see Iona winning. Fire an entire barrage of missiles and corrosive warheads and go diving reaaaally deep. Use decoys and launch occasionally missiles up to distract Kazumi. And then suprise her with her Support vessels that will shoot Graviton Cannons at her that will, if they connect, oneshot her without any problems.

How likely is this going to happen? Really unlikely. CAN it happen? Definitly. Thus Kazumi low diff.

Fire a barrage of Missles at a person who can just say "No" and turn everything you mentioned into Festoons before going "Die"

Gargoyle One said:
Fire a barrage of Missles at a person who can just say "No" and turn everything you mentioned into Festoons before going "Die"
What are festoons tho?

Gargoyle One said:
She actually needed to concentrate to transmutate the bomb, so I doubt that she can abuse it a lot.

@FW

These are festoons

Idk. Kazumi is relatively lacking in the defense department, but she does loses in the scenarios where she doesn't use the right haxes, and it's not like she can keep spamming transmutation for defensive purposes

More or less what Kalt said. A single Corrosive warhead will kill Kazumi, it dosnt even need to hit her directly, big AOE plus spatial locking does the trick. If Kazumi dosnt go ham on Iona directly, a volley can definitly kill her. Its just unlikely

it would absolutly made my day if Iona could stale Kazumi but i let Kal decide if its possible.

It all depends on what Kazumi starts with. Can Kazumi protect herself against matter crushing, space rupturing energy lasers, other then going into her labyrinth?

Nah she can't (although killing Iona before getting overwhelmed shouldn't be that hard, since Kazumi has a rather good array of offensive hax)

Alright, to ease Velox's pain let me try again.

Whatever happens, Iona will open with a missile/corrosive barrage, to allow an safer dive. She can dive pretty deep but will probably stay not too far away to fire missiles and warheads at her. She will deploy fully sized dummy ships that can tank shots and are identical to Iona, to the point that they can fool other warships with superior scanning ability. But i vaguely remember some kind of sensing ability for magical girls and stuff that can sense souls (?) so that point is moot. At this point the next scenario would be Iona positioning her Auxilery Ships for an snipe. They can fire on their own and dont need a person inside them to work so i dont think that Kazumi can sense them and stuff. If they can surprise her is another thing. Their effective range is around the same as a normal gravitiy cannon, so they can swim off pretty fast and snipe.

This is how the match can go. Depending on Kaltias answer is could this either be a stale, a lose, or a stomp. How fast is Kazumis hax and how precise does she needs to be? That point where Iona opens with a mass voley is the only point i can see her really winning. Another thing that could net Iona some kind of chance is if the water obstructs Kazumi in any way possible? That would allow Iona to sneak attack her. And the last thing is, how good Kazumi in multitasking is. Iona might be able to pinch attack her with her entire ammunition loadout and the auxiliry ships.

This entire post is btw pointless if Kalt or anyone else who is knowledgeable on her say shes haxes from the get go gg but eh, i tried.

Kazumi's powers are on thought.

She isn't the kind of person to spam hax for the heck of it, but she definitely would if she feels cornered, at the very least to guarantee her own survival.

Magical girls can't sense souls, they sense magical energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back