• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Wolfgang Schreiber (Battle of No Hold Barrels,Bloodlusted and Brutal Match Between Beast) (TWO MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since DS vs Reinhard is impossible anymore (or it impossible for long time before upgrade?) let's throw one of the commanders to fight him,and we know who gonna fit him........and it's the Norse Wolf him/Herself!!! Who gonna win in this brutal match!!?

-Post-timeskip DS and Unrestricted Schreiber are used

-Schreiber regen is limited to Low-Godly only

-Speed equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-The fight is No-Holds-Barrel Match

-Place located in Five Place: Grand Canyon,California (Los Angeles,San Francissco,,New York City,Pacific Ocean,and last in Mauna Loa Volcano,Hawaii

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via anything!!!

Dark Schneiders
Kf-FM1GZJfU 1

VS

Battle Theme
-Intro theme: XL-TT

-Battle Theme 1st: Decisive Battle

-Battle Theme 2nd: The Beast

-Battle Theme 3rd: Attack on Tita

-Climax Theme 1st: MUST DIE

-Climax Theme 2nd: Einhenjar Albedo

• Inconclusive: 0

well here is what I see. Wolfgang will dodge and try to take out DS using his briah which will make the destruction of his barrier a lot easier due to same potency and he can likely destroy faster than it recreates itself thanks to how NF's operating ways. If by some chance DS hits wolfgang he will go berserk and situation will go haywire as he will be too quick and can kill DS. DS's only way is sealing as wolfgang is tied to reinhard so yeah...while he can seal he would have to know wolfgang can't be put down but its unlikely because the first time wolfgang gets hit instant berserk briah. So wolfgang FTW

I cant see anything implying he can hit DS's eternal atoms.

Wolfgang cant win. Therefore, well, I vote Darshe.

Casban2000 said:
I cant see anything implying he can hit DS's eternal atoms.

Wolfgang cant win. Therefore, well, I vote Darshe.
Actually i did forget about the mind part. But again the issue is that wolfgang can only be sealed but if he gets wailed on and his every action shreading DS's soul + wailing on the barrier before it can recover will lead to issues

he never got to space but...how does DS even get him there. Wolfgang even if berserk has good instincts and can wail on DS forever quite literally due to his soul stock being infinite per glasheirm connection and that will cause him to always outspeed what DS tries to attack with even if its time slow (has to be time stop or else)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
he never got to space but...how does DS even get him there. Wolfgang even if berserk has good instincts and can wail on DS forever quite literally due to his soul stock being infinite per glasheirm connection and that will cause him to always outspeed what DS tries to attack with even if its time slow (has to be time stop or else)
how does a planet level being send another one to space you ask?

Galick Gun!

rofl but he needs to get out of the barrage. Also ik bloodlust but what about DS? What would happen to him?

I believe that D.S should win this, considering that Led Zeppelin with Black Sabbath should handle the schreiber, considering that he can use them simultaneously thanks to the chanters. Schreiber may even have some ways to beat D.S but at best he would need physical contact or minimally get close to D.S, since just like the machina both are focused on melee.

if he gets hit then true briah all his actions even glare hurt his soul. And those attacks need to HIT wolfgang which won't work once he does briah. thx for bloodlust he will be in briah the moment a match starts

As both are bloodlusted, it does not make that much difference, wolfgang will need to activate the briah and at that point D.S will already have simultaneously executed several spells that attack his soul, destroy the physical body, he can still apply a BFR. I do not see ways of wolfie winning this, at most he can prolong the fight, btw, i'm vote in D.S.

its a thought based thing actually he doesn't need chanting or saying but it was thought based (everyone was just chuu2) so yeah he would outspeed the spells but then and not get hit by them anymore

Well I mean when Wolfgang starts chanting his briah the space between him and his opponent becomes infinite so darsh would need to hit him before the chanting starts.

(Not voting yet just saying)

I know this, but it's like I said, action and reaction, the time in which he activates DS already has his magic in action at the moment he reacts, and also, the DS spells involves by majority barriers to avoid escape, then wolfie would go stuck, and no use running, it is not something that is played in the opponent but executed already in him and the area in question.

and i already said briahs are thought based so yeah. He can excecute spells but would be outpaced by wolfie's speed. He can tell what DS wants to do via looking at him due to his battle instinct (like what he may want to try). Touching wolfgang once well it causes more problems as the briah is not only stronger but more deadly due to glare = soul attack

@Red

There is no way he can overcome the spells, in this version of DS he executes it in a short time in relation to the old keys where he had to sing them, and also, instinct only warns him of the danger and tries to give him a notion of what is your opponent will do, but it's not something like a precognition, so the wolfie would still be caught by almost instant spells.

@Psycho

Wolfie in the briah and bloodlusted does not use his weapons or anything else, just melee.

>no way

Dude the briah allows him to outpast things and keep himself 1 step ahead at least and more. So he can dodge and do other things instead. Again bloodlusted makes it only though based things which is >> short term execution spells

The spells will limit your space, and within that area there is no point in it being faster, it will be surrounded by the barriers and inside them, the spells will kill the wolfie.

Welp, I still only see victory of D.S in this fight, with this distance the victory is his.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
he can likely destroy faster than it recreates itself thanks to how NF's operating ways.
Not how it operates.

He doesn't become lightspeed just because the opponent has fiber optic cables in their equipment or something.

Also, if this DS has eternal atoms, then how is Schreiber meant to kill him exactly? He only hits two of the three layers DS can regenerate from.

Just to be sure here since IDK If Wolfgang has a resistance I missed

Can DS bypass Low Godly?

The barriers for his resistence iirc can be broken if the opponent is not only strong enough but fast enough to break it as it goes

That is true. But Schreiber's ability doesn't automatically make him fast enough to break them faster than they regenerate. It makes him faster than Dark Schneider.

Now that I looked some even if wolfgang destroys DSs soul and body that leaves his mind to regen from, so doesnt that mean WG cant put DS down?

yeah but the point right now is that he would be faster than the spells and they won't really get to him because its not thought based like wolfie's briah

Well they cant kill each other as WG cant affect darshs mind and WG still has his type 8, so it comes down to either darsh incaps or incon.

Wolfy's Briah isn't an auto dodge ability. It extends distance during the chant, but that's the only time it does. If an attack with enough AoE is fired, he's going to get hit even if he moves faster than the attack itself.

Also, Schreiber's main form of attack is bouncing all over the place and crashing into his enemies. Even for people he's much much faster than, he doesn't blitz them exactly. There's an exploitable delay between his attacks.

wilhelm's spikes were stated to make wolfgang go faster in their fight as he was launching attack that cover the area but with the ability he was able to be faster and faster as the attacks piled up

Darshe should take this ultimately

While Wolfgang is going to hold a pretty significant blitzstomp worthy advantage throughout the fight he simply can't bypass Darsh's form of Low Hodly.

Eventually DS pulls the ability necessary to kill him and then lands said attack, killing Wolfie

Well he can incap him but not kill him due to type 8.

So DS FRA above except replace kill with incap.

PsychoWarper said:
Well they cant kill each other as WG cant affect darshs mind and WG still has his type 8, so it comes down to either darsh incaps or incon.
I forgot his Type 8.

Hmm....

the thing is can he get out of the barrage. I mean sure he can incap but that's if he could. Wolfgang won't run out of fuel this time nor die thanks to reinhard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back