• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Wolfgang Schreiber (Battle of No Hold Barrels,Bloodlusted and Brutal Match Between Beast) (TWO MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok(guess I didnt understand how incon works sry) then this is incon due to neither being able to kill each other.

EDIT would these count as incap(I might be wrong just wondering)

• Gran Kene Hill Halford: Dark Schneider traps his opponent within a multidimensional, layered magical circle.
  • Crow Bar: Using this demon sealing spell, Dark Schneider traps his opponent in a thirteen-layered magical prison that saps their power. If they attempt to escape, it will unmake their soul.

Monarch Laciel said:
Wolfy's Briah isn't an auto dodge ability. It extends distance during the chant, but that's the only time it does. If an attack with enough AoE is fired, he's going to get hit even if he moves faster than the attack itself.
Also, Schreiber's main form of attack is bouncing all over the place and crashing into his enemies. Even for people he's much much faster than, he doesn't blitz them exactly. There's an exploitable delay between his attacks.
No. Once he is bloodlusted, he will keep lunging at you without pause. We see this in Marie's route where he takes Shirou somewhat seriously and he just keeps juggling him up in the air without letting him get down.

Even worse if we are talking Schreiber going full-on Berserker where he will keep going at you without rest.

Monarch Laciel said:
That is true. But Schreiber's ability doesn't automatically make him fast enough to break them faster than they regenerate. It makes him faster than Dark Schneider.
It is just that, and also soon after comes the spells attacking from within the barrier directly into the opponent.

And did I mention the DS BFR with Black Sabbath?

So im seeing two things DS can do that might get him the dub

• Gran Kene Hill Halford: Dark Schneider traps his opponent within a multidimensional, layered magical circle.
  • Black Sabbath: Dark Schneider creates a matter-less space within a magical barrier and traps his opponent within. Then, he transports random matter into this vacuum and forces it to undergo nuclear fission, causing an explosion of heat that reaches a million degrees celsius and sends his opponent to another dimension.
Outside those its incon.

Okay.

>2-2-2

.....Guess i need an belt from Smart Brain Corporation and become an Kamen Rider from that number.

But why

Wolfgang can't put DS down

It's inconclusive or DS's win if he ever gets enough time to pull as sealing spell

i mean...if he knows and can DS take all the punishment forever? I mean wolfgang can keep tearing at him forever due to infinite soul fuel so would it also count if DS is too tired to continue because of the punishment he will take?

Seriously, what are the votes for Wolfgang based on? Because if they're based on destroying his soul (which is the only thing he can do really), they are invalid. Even if he can destroy his body and soul, he can't also destroy DS's spirit

again i ask just to be safe if DS can hold on forever and what i mean by that is that DS can take the damage forever (cuz wolfie's stamina is limitless and DS is extremely high) so DS could be to tired to eventually fight back even if he is alive he will only be torn apart over and over. Iirc this happened a few times before to him

Im pretty sure that this is Incon as I dont think stamina is really involved in his regen. DS might win FRA though.

(BTW if you counted my vote I never offically voted until now)

PsychoWarper said:
So im seeing two things DS can do that might get him the dub
People for Wolfgang

Will these work or not? And if not why?

This decodes the entire match

It's like I said, schreiber can win if he has at least a chance of melee combat, but that fight will not roll because the DS will already have several means of ending it before it goes halfway, just so imagine closing the distance between them.

With the distance closed and he being faster, assuming a situation where schreiber could manage to attack with his DS fists and legs, direct attacks on the soul and physic would kill the DS, this is considering that he should not have the eternal atoms without being with the judas pain active, that would kill him. Also, most of the spells that D.S could use at such a short distance schreiber would have stamina and Regenerationn to avoid them easily.

From how gis immortality seems to work wuldnt wolfgang need to destroy DSs mind as well to kill him(Which WG cant).

again the thought based briah can activate at wolfgang's whim while DS's spells still need a small interval to do even if multiple and short. He also needs to know if he needs the two spells which give how wolfgang would do anything to stop DS from fully attack properly and the speed amp can make him faster than what DS can truly do (i.e. shoot him with halloween)

Trapping someone to stop them moving if they are moving super fast isn't that hard a strategy to think of

true but the briah is what makes it difficult tbh due to the fact it will be a 1 up over everything that isn't infinite in speed or instant. I mean wil's roses/thorns just added the speed so it has to be pretty damn instant (unless i'm wrong but that's what i got. Sorry if i sound kind of wanky)

Not exactly, during the hell arc, he barely sang the spells, after the hell arc is at least the name of the spell only.

Btw, you forgot wolfie is more dumber than a door, he'd be jumping up and down here before starting a fight, and he'd probably opt for a blind spot before beat up front, plus he has no idea what the D.S is going to do do or can, having only felt the assassin intent of the D.S.

no wolfgang isn't dumb. He's insane but he is very proficient in killing. Hell just looking at someone he can learn a number of things from them like intent and heartbeat. He just lacks common sense but in a bloodlusted fight he is more efficient in many ways or it never slows his capabilities.

even if he can't kill he can still hurt him enough till he drops no? I mean DS's stamina isn't forever and wolfgang can literally Rip apart DS forever considering he won't run out of fuel. His soul would be affected but not the mind true. But while he survives he is kind of stuck getting ripped and soul shredded again and again

TISSG7Redgrave said:
even if he can't kill he can still hurt him enough till he drops no? I mean DS's stamina isn't forever and wolfgang can literally Rip apart DS forever considering he won't run out of fuel. His soul would be affected but not the mind true. But while he survives he is kind of stuck getting ripped and soul shredded again and again
So you think that scenario is more probable than DS pulling one of his win conditions anytime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back