• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider vs Wolfgang Schreiber (Battle of No Hold Barrels,Bloodlusted and Brutal Match Between Beast) (TWO MORE VOTE!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm asking if that is possible? And again you gotta keep in mind it will be difficult to get away from wolfie considering his briah would be faster than DS and whatever he could do that isn't instant or has infinite speed

Well the problem is that Wolfie cant win only make it incon due to the fact that you have to destroy DS body, mind and soul at the SAME time and he cant affect the mind.

ik but there is a thing called incap and not like eternally getting him (i'm saying he could do that but the issue is DS's stamina isn't infinite so i was checking to see if its possible to keep attacking him until he gets tired one day not having the strength to fight (I.E like he will need time to recover)

Ok what are things that count as incap I said WG could incap him earlier but was told he couldnt... so what counts as incap?

Wolfie may be faster, but it's just like I said, DS post-hell spells is simply the name of the spell, as both have an equal time percept until the wolfie activates the briah, and even while it is active, it will not to get a melee with the DS as if he did not give it a chance to react, he can be faster but does not know how much, and initially he does not start with a speed that is superior to the enemy to the point where he can not react is simply a speech, wolfie has no way to specify the speed of himself to know if he would arrive before the DS speak the name of the spell and also, i'm doubt that again wolfie would reach close the distance against the DS, since even being a wizard, DS also has common sense by retreating in the first movement of wolfie, that is to increase even more the chances of him to use the spells more quickly.

Without having to say his speed, it can vary from: difficult to react, long blur, blitz, and initially I believe that wolfie will start from the first to the second to the third, being still in the first when the DS lips move it the wolfie's death will have begun.

he isn't stupid. Wolfgang knows where the target is and well he wouldn't realize wolfie gets faster and he would try to kill him not simply incap. Stop movement yes but that's not what could get out of the gate. And again lips movement is a bit comparing to wolfies thought based briah it will be faster and if he does a blast or smth that could get wolfie in range due to the briah i think counting the projectile to outspeed it

Dark Schneider for reasons above.

Also, wouldn't DS be able to use magic wordlessly like angels and demons? I'm pretty sure he was doing that when he was trading millions of attacks per second in his fight with Uriel.

Damn,Schreiber lose finally........here is the Ending (And Schreiber downfall) Theme for this match:

Full Metal Daemon Muramasa - Falling Star-0
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa - Falling Star-0

Elfen Lied Opening - Lilium (Oficial Audio)
Elfen Lied Opening - Lilium (Oficial Audio)

Plyen said:
Dark Schneider for reasons above.

Also, wouldn't DS be able to use magic wordlessly like angels and demons? I'm pretty sure he was doing that when he was trading millions of attacks per second in his fight with Uriel.
this is hell arc i think so not really that's for judas pain. But i would wonder...if wolfgang can't wail on him till stamina is gone then what way can he win even? No one really gave me the best answer but well i can't see wolfie winning in the slightest if you put it in a way wheere while DS can seal and take time wolfgang has 0 ways to end it

Monarch Laciel said:
But why

Wolfgang can't put DS down

It's inconclusive or DS's win if he ever gets enough time to pull as sealing spell
i'm still wondering how is this not a stomp as nothing wolfgang can do will make DS stay down (like wailing forever doesn't count so...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back