• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What i'm done here?

Alright folks,let's give Accel more challenge here and this time throw him against the protagonist of Paradise Lost,Host of Nact,who gonna win!!!?

-Host of Nact Lyle and Black Wing Accelerator are used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in three place,Petra in Yordania,India (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra),and last in Mount Bromo site in East Java,Indonesia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Bromo)

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Accelerator.full.869004
Nacht Lyle

Battle theme
-Intro Theme: Pugna Cum Maga

-Battle Theme 1st: Heian Alien ~ Crazy Xenomorph

-Battle Theme 2nd: Ú╗ÆÕñ£Þæ¼ - The True Nature Of All´¢×þÑ×Òâ▓µû¼þì▓Òé╗ÒéÀÞÇà´¢×

-Climax Theme: Ú╗ÆÒâÂÚƒ│þáöþ®ÂÕ«ñ - Sin of Justice

Already I can tell that unless flames of worthlessness can hit Accel past his shield and he leads with it immediately and it's fast enough, Accel one shots with Vector Control

from the info i got apparently other than the fact Lyle flames can "destroy" anything on they attack soul even higher dimensional stuff in nature his powers is boosted by the Throne (1-A) so...

Um...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
from the info i got apparently other than the fact Lyle flames can "destroy" anything on they attack soul even higher dimensional stuff in nature his powers is boosted by the Throne (1-A) so...
also covering continents in instant range too?

Back