• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Playful Demon Style: Featuring Dante From Devil May Cry (Dante vs Shuten Douji)

Introductio

The Demon,as we know are an evilish creature who always lure the human to the hell,but as the rea change,demon become more interesting.

Here we have an two demon who have playful attitude,with the different the one is cocky stylish while the other is an sexy drunk,one is an demon hunters while the other is king of oni,his father is an great demon lord while her father is an divine eight headed dragon,he's know as son of Sparda while she's know as one of three great evil monster of japan.

This party goes crazy!!! Who would win in this demon match!!?

Character

• Dante
Dantereal
Tier: At least 7-A. At least High 6-A with Sparda Devil Trigger
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Skilled actor, musician, and athlete, Enhanced Senses (Enhanced Sixth), Energy Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire & Wind with Agni & Rudra, Light Manipulation with Beowulf, Ice with Cerberus, Electricity with Nevan), Time Slow (With Quicksilver), Regenerationn (At least Low-Mid, though it works almost instantaneously), Teleportation, Self-Duplication with Doppelganger style, Can survive without oxygen and in a vacuum, Superhuman Willpower, Soul Absorption (Can absorb the powers of other demons and fashion them into relics), Statistics Amplification with Devil Trigger, Transformation in the form of Devil Trigger, Flight via the Devil Trigger, Self-Healing via the Royalguard Style, Bat Manipulation and Sound Manipulation via Nevan, Can harm Intangible beings, Can transmute the souls of dead demons into weapons, Attack Reflection with Royal Guard, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Blood Manipulation, Poison, Illusions and Spatial Manipulation via Rebellion | All previous abilities, Telekinesis, Levitatio, Electricity Manipulation and Minor Precognition with Alastor, Hellfire Manipulation with Ifrit, Time Stop with Bangle of Time, Resistance to Fear Manipulation and Hellfire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation and Resistance to Time Stop with Sword of Sparda

• Shuten Douji
Assassin.(Shuten-douji).full.2193145
Tier: 7-A

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic (Can utilize Mana Burst to enhance her strength, speed, and durability), Mind Manipulation (Can make others intoxicated and drive them into insanity with her Alcoholic Fruit skill. Is extremely convincing to others due to her Oni Demon Kind skill, which includes the Charisma skill), Invisibility, Intangibility (Can enter Spirit Form, which renders her intangible and nearly impossible to detect), Can continue fighting on even with lethal wounds (Attacked Yorimitsu despite having her head severed), Regenerationn (Mid-Low), Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, and Power Nullification with Providential Oni Poison (Can inflict any kind of status ailment upon her foes), Bone Manipulation (Can instantly extract the bones of others without damaging the exterior of their bodies), Immunity to Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age or mystery behind their creation)

Conditio

• DMC 1 Dante Sparda Devil Trigger is used
  • Speed equalized
  • Both in character
  • Range is 50 meters
  • No Knowledge,no prep time
  • Win via death!!!
Battle Theme

Vote

• Dante: 2 (Gar,Everything)
  • Inconclusive: 0
FeaturingDanteFromDMC

The legit only thing I see that's Detrimental to Dante is her powernulling poison

How good is it?

That's a nice fight ~~

Is Dante's regen good enough to counter Shuten's bone skill ? (I believe it is but would be good others opinions) This and her Mind Manipulation are the only things that I believe that can be a trouble for Dante. The question is: Does she starts with Bone Manip and Mind Manip ? How good is her mind hax ?

On her skills it is said that her Mind Manipulation is good enough to drive people crazy (only with a fruit ?), if that's it, is not enough to take Dante, since he scales to Vergil who could resist illusions that also make people go crazy in DMC3 Manga, and this Dante is >>>>>>>>> That Vergil

On Dante's side, she have no answer to his Time Stop (most common and in character this key) and his Precog (DMC1 Dante starts with Alastor) can help to react against some attacks, allowing him to use Quicksilver, Royalguard and Trickster to avoid the majority of her attacks. AP is on Dante's side since she apparently is baseline, scalling from a guy who "can destroy a Mountain" (I believe it is Baseline since we don't have a calc)

Not voting yet :)

Edit: I also want to know more about her Power Null, I forgot to list lol

Her Mind Manip is really not that good range wise so he should resist. For once his crap tier mindhax saves him

If that powernull can affect his Time Stop I'm inclined to say she can take this

However, Time Stop is within the True Magic area of the Nasuverse, so I don't think she can

Well, actually, Shuten is 385 megatons via having A-rank strength. The gap is still negligible, since Dante is >>>>265 megatons feat, that was sorta casual.

Nop, DT Explosion is basically hold the button to make a shockwave in cost of part of the DT gauge

DT Activation doesn't hurt nearby enemies in DMC1, 2, 3 and 4 (As Dante or Vergil)

DT Explosion hurt nearby enemies in DMC3 (holding) and Nero in DMC4 also hurt nearby enemies with his DT Activation, in Nero's case, we can say that Activation = Explosion

In Dante's (And Vergil) case, they are different things

But in Echidna case idk lol

I'm thinking Dante takes this if his Mind Resistance resists Alcoholic Fruit skill and his Regenerationn heals his bones.

Well, if Dante can handle her second NP and has a great mind manip ressistance then I don't see why Dante shouldn't win, but I think the time stop could be major problem for shuten anyway since time stop is a true magic in nasuverse but who knows

Alright, so I am unfamiliar with Shuten, but I looked at her stuff from the guides. What do they mean when they say she can inflict any kind of negetive effect? I am aware that includes power null, paralysis, poison, delusion, etc. But does that include other stuff that counts as a negative effect in the nasuverse, like regen negation?

So uhh

I guess I vote Dante?

Superior fighting and combat skill, resists her mindhax, status affects are too Slow to stop Dante from getting into CQC where he wins practically instantly die the the gap in close quarters.

Yeah the poison can eventually kill him, but that simply takes too long to saber her

Assuming she even leads with her NP

Grace is needed,i really want Shuten have an really good argument here,i just didn't want this ended an easy wins for Dante (in argument-wise).

Well, I wonder in how come her mind manipulation is shitty when she has A rank in it, combining with her charisma skill, her enemy should succumb to it's effect in no time, also she will use multitude of color if she can't "deboned" dante and decomposed dante as a result

Back