• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi vs Tambourine (GRACE)

I disagree I think tambourine should win because he should at least be relative to chi chi or even stronger, and seems more skilled as he fought and easily defeated all the tounament fighters including a tired Goku and krillin who could fight him, and he's also more versatile with flight and ki blasts.

I disagree I think tambourine should win because he should at least be relative to chi chi or even stronger, and seems more skilled as he fought and easily defeated all the tounament fighters including a tired Goku and krillin who could fight him, and he's also more versatile with flight and ki blasts.
Actually, there's more evidence for Chi-Chi having the AP advantage than Tambourine. And he's hardly more skilled than her, even Roshi complimented her fighting style and said it was similar to that of the Turtle School.

Not to mention she trained Goten whose shown to be skilled enough to match 18 in hand to hand in his base form(even if he was tag teaming with trunks)

Actually, there's more evidence for Chi-Chi having the AP advantage than Tambourine. And he's hardly more skilled than her, even Roshi complimented her fighting style and said it was similar to that of the Turtle School.
Evidence for chi chi, Goku exerted effort, minimal but still effort to knock her out, but took chappa out more easily who has 3 years if training than before.
Evidence for tambourine, very casually killed chappa 3 years ago as well as krillin and multiple other fighters including a fatigued Goku.
So I see it like this, chappa < chappa post training < Chi Chi.
Chappa << tambourine casual << tambourine serious.
Saying it was similar to turtle style doesn't indicate that she's as skilled as the turtle students like yamcha krillin or Goku, who tambourine either outskills or is comparable to.

Back