• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi (Dragon Ball Composite) vs Clover (Brute Suit, Totally Spies) 1 More Vote Until Grace!

My point is that she was able to force and lightly damage the robot with one attack, and that clearly wasn't the suit's max power. Anyone know how to calc these things or have a calc? Would be interested to see Clover's lifting and striking strength with this feat.

My point is that she was able to force and lightly damage the robot with one attack, and that clearly wasn't the suit's max power. Anyone know how to calc these things or have a calc? Would be interested to see Clover's lifting and striking strength with this feat.
I will message someone from staff that can make the respective calculations.

Yup that's called AP, and she already has that level of AP on the profile, but she's restricted to high 8-C, and doing something casually just means you scale above that value unquantifiably.

Checked out Kid Goku's profile, the boulder crushing feat is 9-A, nowhere near Clover's High 8-C classification on her profile.

Alright so just for clarification we can dismiss the boulder crushing feat? Anyways can you should me general blue's feat?

Fair enough. Honestly 9-A Clover would have had a far better chance despite the AP disadvantage just due to having her entire arsenal to use against Chi-Chi. Wish we had a calc for brute suit clover or saw more of it in the show. It's really Clover's durability vs Chi-Chi's lifting strength at this point.

Fair enough. Honestly 9-A Clover would have had a far better chance despite the AP disadvantage just due to having her entire arsenal to use against Chi-Chi. Wish we had a calc for brute suit clover or saw more of it in the show. It's really Clover's durability vs Chi-Chi's lifting strength at this point.
durability doesn't save you from lifting strength, it just renders AP useless.

Can ya show me the feat? I might be able to calc it

Oooo exciting. Here you go. I'm too lazy to hyperlink it but could you show your entire process for the calc? I want to be able to do these myself thank you.

If she truly did have Large Island AP then the fight would already be over lol, but she doesnt. I just want a more accurate powerscale

I just calculated the mace head, since clover was thrown into the wall, and only after the mace stopped then she lifted it.

Here's the calc, it was also approved by a calc member, so if ya wanna apply it to the profile, you can make a CRT for it.

I just calculated the mace head, since clover was thrown into the wall, and only after the mace stopped then she lifted it.

Here's the calc, it was also approved by a calc member, so if ya wanna apply it to the profile, you can make a CRT for it.
Thank you, this is a good upgrade, though, her lifting strength is still inferior to chichi's, so the outcome doesn't change.

Back