• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi (Dragon Ball Composite) vs Clover (Brute Suit, Totally Spies) 1 More Vote Until Grace!

She won't think of that first, she will try to attack Clover. On the other hand, Clover's hax can and will damage Chi-Chi since she has almost no resistances on her profile.

My vote stays the same for reasons above.
She's bloodlusted, so out of character stuff is out of the question, and since Chi chi blitzes subsonics by around 20x (Actually she should completely blitz as she's much much faster than that value [scaling chain]) she'd do multiple moves and figure out incap before clover can do something meaningful. Though I will mention that Clover will be able to keep up and react to everything chi chi does, but she won't be able to move in time to do anything, it's really weird but trust me bro I'm right lol.

I think ur forgetting that even if Clover gets caught by Chi-Chi, even though she wont because her reaction speed is thousands of times faster than chi chi's, it takes time to lift something as heavy as Clover and clover has many options while chi chi is struggling to lift her up.

Also why is it that just because Clover has slightly inferior lifting strength that she can't do anything while being incapped?

I think ur forgetting that even if Clover gets caught by Chi-Chi, even though she wont because her reaction speed is thousands of times faster than chi chi's, it takes time to lift something as heavy as Clover and clover has many options while chi chi is struggling to lift her up.

Also why is it that just because Clover has slightly inferior lifting strength that she can't do anything while being incapped?
Because Chi-chi's lifting strength is far far greater than clovers, yes they're both class K but chi chi's value is higher and she has a huge scaling chain above that. And yes chi chi can catch clover, she's faster than her, clovers insane reaction speed is of little relevance.

Because Chi-chi's lifting strength is far far greater than clovers, yes they're both class K but chi chi's value is higher and she has a huge scaling chain above that. And yes chi chi can catch clover, she's faster than her, clovers insane reaction speed is of little relevance.
Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than its movement speed.

Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than its movement speed.
You can react to something but that doesn't mean you can avoid it. The problem is clover is so much slower that chi chi that even if she reacts, she still can't do anything about it.

Back