• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chi-Chi (Dragon Ball Composite) vs Clover (Brute Suit, Totally Spies) 1 More Vote Until Grace!

This is awesome, thanks for the calc. I'll be making a CRT for this very soon. Looks like Chi-Chi wins high diff unless I see another argument as to why clover should win.

That's what my friendly google told me, not to mention the calculation page itself says >100 tons is in the Class K range.

Edit: I fked up, I forgot to put metric tons, google thought it was US tons. Mb. It's actually 571720.275 kg.

That's what my friendly google told me, not to mention the calculation page itself says >100 tons is in the Class K range.

Edit: I fked up, I forgot to put metric tons, google thought it was US tons. Mb. It's actually 571720.275 kg.
I knew it! You put in the wrong tons! I made that mistake before too.

Clover is more durable and likely stronger via Brute Suit. Chi Chi's only wincon is immobilization thanks to her apparently superior lifting strength but I don't think her lifting strength is majorly superior to Clover's + It seems out of character for her to do this.

Anyways can I now add to Clover's profile?

Clover is more durable and likely stronger via Brute Suit. Chi Chi's only wincon is immobilization thanks to her apparently superior lifting strength but I don't think her lifting strength is majorly superior to Clover's + It seems out of character for her to do this.

not now,
you have to wait 24 hours before do that

What's clovers AP? I forgot. Chi chi ***** on her in terms of LS and it's not out of character, Chi Chi is extremely skilled and if she punches her full force and she doesn't get hurt then the only thing she would logically think of is to incap, it's literally gonna be a second move.
You have to wait 24 hours first.

Despite her reaction, she's still only subsonic combat speed which gets blitzed by hypersonic speed. I think it's a stomp because chi chi would just instantly incapacitate because she's blood lusted before Clover can put up a meaningful resistance, I think you should remove bloodlust and equalize speed but that's just my opinion.

Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than its movement speed.

Chi Chi attempting to incap clover somehow is an extremely close range move, thus this would fall under the Reaction Speed Check.

Reaction speed is reacting to an attack that you don't know is going to happen, or at a very close range. The reaction speed of a character also tends to be higher than its movement speed.

Chi Chi attempting to incap clover somehow is an extremely close range move, thus this would fall under the Reaction Speed Check.
:| I know. But do you see that subsonic on her profile? That's how fast clovers body moves, her reaction speed is irrelevant if her body can't move in time to dodge or counter, also for some reason she doesn't have relativistic reactions on her second key which we're using.

That's how fast clovers body moves, her reaction speed is irrelevant if her body can't move in time to dodge or counter
???????? That makes no sense.
She's casually subsonic. She dodges gunfire and can react to them. But she can ALSO react to lasers. So she can move at subsonic speeds normally but her reactions are FAR above it. She's going to be able to react to Chichi just fine.

I might change my vote to Incon, cause even if Clover has enough speed to react to Chichi, she's far slower than Chichi actually is, so in theory they shouldn't really be able to touch each other

She's casually subsonic. She dodges gunfire and can react to them. But she can ALSO react to lasers. So she can move at subsonic speeds normally but her reactions are FAR above it. She's going to be able to react to Chichi just fine.

I might change my vote to Incon, cause even if Clover has enough speed to react to Chichi, she's far slower than Chichi actually is, so in theory they shouldn't really be able to touch each other
Sigh, bro I never said that she won't react to chi chi, I'm saying she reaction blitzes chi chi, but chi chi blitzes her body's speed, so her reaction speed is kind of irrelevant if you know what I mean. Yes your second paragraph means you get it.

Sigh, bro I never said that she won't react to chi chi, I'm saying she reaction blitzes chi chi, but chi chi blitzes her body's speed, so her reaction speed is kind of irrelevant if you know what I mean. Yes your second paragraph means you get it.
I didn't get what you were saying. But I got it at the same time.

I'm such an idiot at times

Then it eventually turns into an Endurance battle, and seeing as how Clover seemingly has superior Stamina to Chi-Chi I'd keep your vote to Clover if I were you.

Then it eventually turns into an Endurance battle, and seeing as how Clover seemingly has superior Stamina to Chi-Chi I'd keep your vote to Clover if I were you.
Not a stamina battle bro, the moment chi chi gets her hands on the girl, it's incap time, which is gonna happen since chi chi moves so much faster than her.

Not a stamina battle bro, the moment chi chi gets her hands on the girl, it's incap time, which is gonna happen since chi chi moves so much faster than her.
She won't think of that first, she will try to attack Clover. On the other hand, Clover's hax can and will damage Chi-Chi since she has almost no resistances on her profile.

My vote stays the same for reasons above.

Back