• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The God Of Procrastination said:
But Hansode-Iihiko defeated Medaka.
Well kinda, but Medaka was half dead before that, so i don't rly count that, besides Medaka can't lose xD. I mean we all know she can't lose.

Well kinda, but Medaka was half dead before that, so i don't rly count that, besides Medaka can't lose xD. I mean we all know she can't lose.

But Iihiko can't lose either, so now we're just stacking unbeatability ad infinitum

Because

ONE PUUUUNNNNCCCCHHHHH!!!!

is all he needs.

I mentally headcanonize Dragon Ball Z as having 4-A (Or at least "baseline" 4-B+ SSJ3 Vegito if formed by the end of it) god tiers.

I also tend to make headcanons and personal calcs for intermediate values for power levels of series I like, and thus my heacanon for OPM is that Class C heroes are 9-A through High 8-C, Class B are 8-B through 7-C (Fubuki is kind of an outlier) and Class A is High 7-C through 7-B+ with that high-end 7-A guy at the top. On the flipside, everyone from Class S would be 7-A through Low 6-B.

Then I wank/headcanonize the monsters at 9-B through all the way to 7-C for Tiger, High 7-C through 7-B+ for Demon, 7-A through Low 6-B for Dragon and 6-B through 5-C~5-A~4-B for God depending on how you classify them (if High 6-A is Boros then I believe they'll cap at Low 5-B which can blow the Earth into pieces but gravity pulls them back together, though still killing everybody. If 5-B then I believe they'll cap at 5-A+ or so by a small bit of the sun fly away or blowing several planets up together, and if you believe Boros actually has the power of a Supernova then I believe they'll cap at a Hypernova of 200 Foe).

And then I wank Saitama to a total 5-B~4-B (always like 10x above the strongest mob or so) which would make him High 5-A by this wiki's current estimate and a worthy opponent of Namek Vegeta..

Back