• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most well known/popular verse per country

Ogurtsow

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Just put here a name of the most well known/popular verse from a certain country. Some explanations will not interfere.

Brazil: Monica's Gang (Turma da Mônica)

China: Bonnie Bears (þåèÕç║µ▓Æ), Pleasure Goat and Big Big Wolf (Õû£þ¥èþ¥èõ©Äþü░Õñ¬þï╝)

Denmark: Bionicle, Ninjago

Finland: Angry Birds

Hungary: Hungarian Folktales (Magyar népmesék)

India: Feludar Goendagiri (Óª½ÓºçÓª▓ÓºüÓªªÓª¥Óª░ ÓªùÓºïÓª»Óª╝ÓºçÓª¿ÓºìÓªªÓª¥ÓªùÓª┐Óª░Óª┐), Sholay (ÓñÂÓÑïÓñ▓ÓÑç), Chhota Bheem (ÓñøÓÑïÓñƒÓñ¥ Óñ¡ÓÑÇÓñ«)

Indonesia: Tukang Bubur Naik Haji, Karma, Brownies

Italy: Winx Club, Divine Comedy (Divina Commedia), Huntik: Secrets & Seekers

Japan: Pokémo (ÒâØÒé▒ÒââÒâêÒâóÒâ│Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝), Mario Bros (Òâ×Òâ¬Òé¬ÒâûÒâ®ÒéÂÒâ╝Òé║)

Malaysia: BoBoiBoy

North Korea: Squirrel and Hedgehog (ÙïñÙ×îýØ┤ýÖÇ Û│áýè┤ÙÅäý╣ÿ)

Poland: Witcher (Saga o wied┼║minie), George the Hedgehog (Je┼╝ Jerzy), Reksio

Russia: Leopold the Cat (ðÜð¥Ðé ðøðÁð¥ð┐ð¥ð╗Ðîð┤), Vinni Pukh (ðÆð©ð¢ð¢ð© ðƒÐâÐà), Cheburashka and Gena the Crocodile (ðºðÁð▒ÐâÐÇð░Ðêð║ð░ ð© ð║ÐÇð¥ð║ð¥ð┤ð©ð╗ ðôðÁð¢ð░), Nu, pogodi! (ðØÐâ, ð┐ð¥ð│ð¥ð┤ð©!)

Sweden: Crazy Frog, Stellaris

UK: Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings

USA: Disney, Looney Tunes, Marvel Comics, DC Comics

In my country,Indonesia,Naruto is pretty much the most popular one,even the non-anime fan know Naruto,even adult.It was aired in some of local channel,but now it was repeated,repated,and repeated.The Ultra Series is the second,it aired in very long time before Naruto exist,the first one is the original Ultraman.

In Indo fandom-wise,One Piece is popular too,it even make a fans create an ridicilous theory if something happen.There Vocaloid too,but now they're pretty much not too active.

I want to write longer,but this is the only one i got.

Not sure how well known it is outside the country, but there is a show called Chhota Bheem which is really popular here...though I personally don't like it at all.

Andytrenom said:
Not sure how well known it is outside the country, but there is a show called Chhota Bheem which is really popular here...though I personally don't like it at all.
It is pretty well known in my place, but the children in my family tends to like Shiva better.

Ultima Reality said:
>Roman Mythology

rip-off
I mean, Roman Mythology includes stuff that is original instead of being stolen from Greece.

It's more like EU Greek Mythology ovo

@DMB

I don't think that we can count mythology in this kind of question. Because, for example, Slavic Mythology was established when even Kievan Rus` didn't exist.

DMB 1 said:
Don't know for my country (Italy). Maybe some kid toyline like Winx Club, Huntik or something like that.
Pokemon and yu-gi-oh were pretty well known a few years ago.

@Ricsi

Yes, I played with them a lot years ago, though they aren't Italians. Maybe Gormiti was the most popular Italian toyline.

Back