• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most Overconfident Verse you know

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
For my it's definitely Yu-Gi-Oh.

This verse is filled and I mean FILLED with overconfident characters. Every duel, one of the duelist is like "I'm going to wipe the floor with you", one would be losing and they draw One card and their confidence skyrocket's to the heavens. It's ridiculous how confident these guys are, never seen anything like it. And since almost everyone in this verse can duel... That's a lot of overconfident people.

Still love Yu-Gi-Oh tho.

I knew Dragon Ball was filled with them but didn't know One Punch Man had a lot.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I knew Dragon Ball was filled with them but didn't know One Punch Man had a lot.
Other than saitama being self awere of it, there are quiet a few.

Ther is tatsumaki, the shojoshi guy, the tiger fist dude, nearly every hero gets represented as initialy cocky. Same for monsters really

any series that has a rich character who often acts arrogant but social status but goes "MASAKA!" as he gets whooped in the ass

oh dear god, yugioh is up there...a certain character in Arc-V reached cringe beyond cringe levels esp considering his choice of decks and pitiful record against non-fodder opponents

Domain lock destroys any deck from 5Ds forward pretty much, with the exception of the Earthbound Immortals. And random ritual decks here and there.

Back