• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

chara upgrade

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
No, Chara doesn't have Frisk's insane amount of Determination.
yeah they do, they own frisks soul, as shown in post geno pacifistrun

Alphys could extract determination through the souls of the humans, why Chara wouldn't be able to do the same?

They can even get Frisk determination without they soul in the genocide run (In which they have has far less control, where even a normal reset or sparing someone can end everything)

Note: Not trying to change anything or agreeing with OP proprositions.

Also, why resistence ot EE? Because they wiped the timeline? That's like saying thatZeno has reisistence to it beccuase he destroyed everything around him.

DMB 1 said:
Also, why resistence ot EE? Because they wiped the timeline? That's like saying thatZeno has reisistence to it beccuase he destroyed everything around him.
because tehy younger self were destroyed and durvived an attack that erased a multiverse

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
because tehy younger self were destroyed and durvived an attack that erased a multiverse
I'm starting to get really confused about all of this undertale stuff:

1) How was it the multiverse? To me it seemed only like the timeline.

2) What tells you that she erased herself?

3) Even if she did,she could just be a Chara from another timeline that remebers the previous advents.

they destroyed EVERY timeline, as told by sans

the fact that everything, including they past self and theyre own body was erased

no, every timline was destroyed

Ricsi-viragosi said:
they destroyed EVERY timeline, as told by sans
the fact that everything, including they past self and theyre own body was erased

no, every timline was destroyed
1) When did Sans even say it, and how was he able to rember that?

2) Shouldn't Chara be incorporeal?

3) The only reason that I managed to understand why it destroyed every timeline, is just the dfamage, which doesn't really make any sense, because the variou justifications of the character's tiers in this wiki constantly alternates between gme mechanics and plot, whioch is really confusing.

DMB 1 said:

3) The only reason that I managed to understand why it destroyed every timeline, is just the dfamage, which doesn't really make any sense, because the variou justifications of the character's tiers in this wiki constantly alternates between gme mechanics and plot, whioch is really confusing.
1 he's fights. there is a reason he has alternate timelines awerness

2 they present themself in a body

3 sans say that all timelines suddenly stop, and that he has t o stop you.

chara also says "destroy the world", and the word world was only used in asriels fight, where there is a statement "the world is ending", this being after the timeline was erased

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:

1 he's fights. there is a reason he has alternate timelines awerness
2 they present themself in a body

3 sans say that all timelines suddenly stop, and that he has t o stop you.

chara also says "destroy the world", and the word world was only used in asriels fight, where there is a statement "the world is ending", this being after the timeline was erased
1) Sans never mentions anything about an abstract entity destroying existence.

2) And then? She could very well just hve destroyed the body, not herself.

3) The only thing that was destroyed in the Asriel fight was a timeline. Nothing else.

• our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... [Attack #2]
  • until suddenly, everything ends

i dont think what a resictence is about, recistence means nmot gettin erased by an attack that erases, getting erased and coming back is mid godly regenaratio

and than it claims the world is ending after.

if you dont belive the tiers make a crt of your ow

Ricsi-viragosi said:
*our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... [Attack #2]*until suddenly, everything ends

i dont think what a resictence is about, recistence means nmot gettin erased by an attack that erases, getting erased and coming back is mid godly regenaratio

and than it claims the world is ending after.

if you dont belive the tiers make a crt of your ow
1) "Suddently everything ends" So they basically died while making the reports?

2) Don't know about that one. Again, Chara could very well have come back just becaue "the world" was recereated as well.

3) I am just asking questions.

you do realize that seeing timelines means seeing the future right?

no, they talk to you before that, she is the one to bring it back period

I generally think Chara should get an upgrade because when you are talking to chara,you cannot exit the game.The Esc button does not work.Doesn't this give them window manipulation(limited).I mean they could still control windows.Also they destroyed the whole files of undertale in windows and left nothing but a single file with a letter A.I think Chara deserves an update to Tier 2-a or 1-C

Undertale wiki is based on undertale the game not any fanon.You can play undertale and at the end of genocide route try pressing the esc button to exit.If you can exit the game you can prove me wrong with the conservation of chara.Definitely,a task manager is required to force close the game.Also Chara did not destroy one timeline but all the timelines created by flowey,frisk and the seven humans that have fallen before them.I really think that the chara character is downplayed here.

The wiki is fanon regardless. It's the interpretation of fans.

And I know that it could be closed both on release and the switch with no problem.

And destroying all those timeline is 2-B. You wanting them stronger takes proof.

Alright fine here is the proof chara launches a strike in the end of game undertale which 234 9's.That's exactly as much as destroying every multiverse in every fiction.

and even if we compare the strongest character in the mobile game the strike is not enough for him to bear it even if it is 4800 000 0000 hp

Frisk did not survive the destruction of one multiverse but septillions or even higher.That's ridicliously high and they could defeat asriel dreemurr very easily because asriel has 9999 hp

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
Frisk did not survive the destruction of one multiverse but septillions or even higher.That's ridicliously high and they could defeat asriel dreemurr very easily because asriel has 9999 hp
As in, 10^24? Got any proof of this?

Also chara has all kind of abilities like frisk because destroying that much multiverses would require all these kinds of abilities to exist.Timeline erasure immunity,existence erasure and type 3 immortality and even omnilock/omnipresence

You don't need to erase your own abilities, I have no idea what omnilock is, and omnipresence was recently removed. You need more proof than "Should have these abilities", please explain why it should have them.

Back