• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

chara upgrade

You very much can't scale AP to damage numbers like that, nor can you assume any sort of correspondence between damage numbers and atoms in the universe. I can go into Destiny, abuse buffs and debuffs, and end up shooting Black Spindle for >1 million damage a shot, it doesn't mean that it instantly demolishes anything from a game using more reasonable HP sizes. I'd want to see these "calculations" that can equate random numbers in a video game to real life bullets anyways, especially when you can get a gun ingame and hit for low hundreds with it.

Wokistan said:
I'd want to see these "calculations" that can equate random numbers in a video game to real life bullets anyways, especially when you can get a gun ingame and hit for low hundreds with it.
Not taking part in that discussion but... frisk doesn't even shoot bullets, the gun is empty. They strike with the gun and do hundreds of damage

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
Alright fine here is the proof chara launches a strike in the end of game undertale which 234 9's.That's exactly as much as destroying every multiverse in every fiction.
how? there are a unknown number of multiverses in fiction and some of them may be have infinite multiverses (especially fan made verses) how does a finite number equal that

dealing damage to your verse =/= dealing damage to fiction besides unless a crossover happens no character, even the ones portrayed as omnipotents, can interact with other verses

most stats shouldn't be used for tiering but for scaling, if my attack is bigger that some other guy's attack then i stronger but how much may depend. some stats like defense can be used for tiering the 3D characters but shouldn't be used to the god tiers since they are beyond them

level, defense and attack is used for 3D characters but the god tiers have 4D power so they would have infinite and beyond stats

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
the power is equals to septillion supernovas and is even higher than one google times.You know the science stuff
where is the calc to that? and having the powers of septillion supernovas doesn't make you even high universal even with the googolplex (google times? lol)

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
and even if we compare the strongest character in the mobile game the strike is not enough for him to bear it even if it is 4800 000 0000 hp
what mobile game? and from where are you getting those numbers?

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
and also it equals to destroying all combined multiverses in fiction.That's even higher than an omniverse
arleady explained why destroying all the multiverses in fiction is wrong

we do not use the term omniverse and if we use the "fiction and reality togheter) one no fictional character could achieve that and there can't be something higher taht a omniverse (unless you use the collection of infinite multiverses meaning) much less by destroying infinite multiverses

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
Frisk did not survive the destruction of one multiverse but septillions or even higher.That's ridicliously high and they could defeat asriel dreemurr very easily because asriel has 9999 hp
chara only destroyed her multiverse and the numbers don't mean anything other that dramatic effect and even if that was true then surviving septillions multiversal destruction would only make them way above baseline 2-B and asriel is infinitly above that and asriel hp isn't revealed and that doesn't mean anything since his hp would be the same for 3D characters even though he has 4D power

omnWokistan said:
You don't need to erase your own abilities, I have no idea what omnilock is, and omnipresence was recently removed. You need more proof than "Should have these abilities", please explain why it should have them.
omnilock is existing outside of everything, almost like being a outerversal being but not above just outside and basically being unaffcted by anything happening in the space-time, reality and even dimensions

here: https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
Also chara has all kind of abilities like frisk because destroying that much multiverses would require all these kinds of abilities to exist.Timeline erasure immunity,existence erasure and type 3 immortality and even omnilock/omnipresence
1. destroying multiverses doesn't require any ability. just at least AP

2. existing outside the multiverse =/= existing outside of everything

Shahrukhhanif21 said:
I generally think Chara should get an upgrade because when you are talking to chara,you cannot exit the game.The Esc button does not work.Doesn't this give them window manipulation(limited).I mean they could still control windows.Also they destroyed the whole files of undertale in windows and left nothing but a single file with a letter A.I think Chara deserves an update to Tier 2-a or 1-C
1-C means being at least 7D and the undertale verse is never stated to be in a higher dimensional multiverse so it follows a ordinary multiverse which is 4D by default and transceding it means being high 2-A but chara doesn't transced it or views it like fiction like the annoying dog

they only destroy it but thats doesn't require transcedence or anything, just AP

Back