• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I'm mostly likely wasting my time with this CRT but I was scrolling through the Chaos Emerald (Archie Comics)'s wiki page and I found this in notes.

18D1F1DF-3172-4935-A708-79BEFDD87084
But that contradicts Dr. Eggman's statement here.
262CD695-4D39-41D1-A46A-00A3E181517C
Dr. Eggman's statement of 1 Chaos Emerald (Genesis wave) cannot erase living beings still holds up, as he was originally explaining how a 1 Chaos Emerald powered Genesis Wave limitations were to Wily.

74FB177F-3247-4F50-8583-2ABF250FEF53
7 Chaos Emeralds (Super Genesis Wave) can erase living beings. You can't erase living beings with 1 Chaos Emerald but with 7, you can. The notes in the Chaos Emerald wiki should be updated.

Wow, well these pics are poorly organized. ovo I hope people can understand what i'm trying to say.

Removed, yes, and replaced with an explanation of the differences between Genesis Wave (1) and Super Genesis Wave (7) would be helpful.

:) Can the notes be changed to "While Dr. Eggman states with 1 Chaos Emerald they cannot erase living beings, he later states with the power of 7 Emeralds, Eggman and Wily can erase Sonic and Megaman out of existence."?

Cool. Now we need the page unlock and edit that note before we forget again. As I forgot about my own CRT of this for a month

talking about the super genesis wave, because sonic has negation resistance

(Continued to weaken Enerjak with his Holy Manipulation despite him resisting its effects. Erased Enerjak and other Chaos Force beings despite them being resistant to Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation and Existence Erasure)

This is how resistance negation does not work, it is only a greater power of hax power, for example, Dante can exercise an automatic soul hax that works on demons that resist soul hax and does not have negation resistance only a better soul hax. more precise statements are needed, such as that he avoided his resistance declared in the comic, not because of the assumptions we make and adds the fact that this was a very important rencot.

Everyone agrees that comment in the notes about Eggman contradicting himself about the Genesis Wave not being able to erase living beings is factually incorrect.

I'm sorry I was late to respond. I'm getting use to my new job

The Notes should be corrected but made clear (with supporting links to scans): "While Eggman comments that a single Chaos Emerald is incapable of existence erasure, Eggman later clarities all 7 Chaos Emeralds are able to erase beings from existence."

Alrighty. If the page can be unlocked, I'll quickly replace the words in the notes with the Clarification.

I would appreciate if you write the exact page titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock.

I have unlocked it. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thanks. Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back