• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champions Scaling

Could anyone help me figure out where the Champions most likely scale, as well as the "blight" Ganon? I saw complete game play, but I still don't have an accurate scale of them.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Champions are most likely High 7-A scaling from Hylian soldiers who scale from bombs, while the Blights "At least 6-B, Possibly High 6-B" scaling from other Zelda bosses. Should be noted that the champions implied that the Blights stomped/blitzed them, so champions don't scale from them.

If you want better reasoning, Hylian soldiers could defeat the strongest non-boss enemies in the imprisoning war, who should and can tank bombs, and could put up a fight against guardians in Akkala. Guardians should obviously be superior to bombs. Champions are obviously above that. Also, gorons could tank bombs in OoT.

So, "At least High 7-A, likely 6-B"? I've assumed the low-end for the fact that there's nothing indicating the existence of mini-boss level enemies pre-calamity

TriforcePower1 said:
Champions are most likely High 7-A scaling from Hylian soldiers who scale from bombs, while the Blights "At least 6-B, Possibly High 6-B" scaling from other Zelda bosses. Should be noted that the champions implied that the Blights stomped/blitzed them, so champions don't scale from them.
Someone made a theory that the reason the blights beat the champions was due to the malice. I'll try to link you to it.

Back