• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celebrating Hinako Akuta profile: Hinako Akuta (Consort Yu) vs Tobiichi Origami

Yeah you were right

BTW I looked at what Oriigami scaled to since IIRC she scales to the Yamai sisters

But considering how many storm revisions we went through and that calc is over a Year Old I doubt its still viable

I mean if you want to make sure this isn't outdated it may be worth using their High 6C keys

Not gonna lie, i laugh my a** off XD

Best is wait for Dodon/Causality to comment here about 6-C AP before concluded to change into their High 6-C

For real tho, i just like her spirit form most, cool and yet beautiful in same time, her inverse form are bit sensual to me

Regardless we need to stop derailing here lel

Origami usually blows up what it is in the cage, I'm not sure if she trapped someone and left him/her there.

Oh, yeah, Hinako's regen, that is a problem for Origami. I don't remember most of Origami's matches, but even if she can, wouldn't Hinako's higher AP make it a problem?

38 Gigatons vs 62 Gigatons.....not that much i think

Can her light danmaku completely incigerate her? Like what happen for Cell vs Gohan for example

Hey, i'm trying my best here for First Hinako match

Well then, imma make the next Hinako matches while waiting for the High 6-C brackets

Back