• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunayoshi Sawada vs Origami Tobiichi

Huh, its been a while since i made KHR matches, right? Well fortunately i have new matches idea starting with this, aside the fact that Origami need more match so yeah lel

Anyway let's into the battle!: The future mafia leader confronting an angelic spirits who tasked to destroying him, will she success or the vongola mafia leader fight back and win!?

-OG Vongola Ring Tsuna and Spirits Origami are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Napoly, Italy

-Starting range are 10 meters

-Win via death, K.O, and incap!!

Tsunayoshi Sawada: 7 (Patricio, Ion, Nathan, XXS, Headless, Jason, Hst)

Origami Tobiichi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Origami Tobiichi vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

Origami also usually traps her opponents in a cage of light and then destroys everything that is inside the cage.

Tsuna's precog and burst speed will make it difficult to hit him with projectile and trap him.

Also, if light bombs are at all energy based, he could just absorb them.

Tell me if I wrong,, From checked her page, Origami is > 11 Gigations but this version of Tsuna wasily beaten Daemon Spade who easily beaten two 30.1 gogatons at same time. So, isn't Tsuna easily got this via AP advantage?

So Tsuna wins by raw power while both skills counter each other perhaps

Origamai scales to Tohka who scales to Yamai who's 38 megatons iirc. What does Tsuna scale to exactly? I don't see calcs.

Do you mean 38 gigatons? where is the number come from? I only see this one and it only 11 gigatos.

Tsuna scale from multiplier in series. Enma Pre Full-Awakening is baseline 6-C and Post Full-Awakening Enma is 7 times stronger, So 30.1 Gigatons

VG Tsuna comparable to this Enma.

Daemon Spade overpowered both Tsuna and Enma at same time.

And Oath flame Tsuna overpowered Daemon. So This Versin of Tsuna is far more than 30.1 gigatons.

Tsuna stomps because of the AP advantage. He has energy absorption which actually gives him more power, and he also good precog which he uses mid battle plus the ability to freeze her and petrifying abilties

Yup, VG Tsuna is only 30.1, not far above like oath flame. The only thing that above 30.1 for this version is XX Burner, but that's his ultimate technique with need some period to charge and consume a lot of his power.

Well, Tsuna precog kind of pain in the butt to deal with, even with that two abilities you mentioned above

Not sure however so i gonna wait for somebody to clarify this (more like because i kind of forgot lel)

It says even if she's unaware. It means that when Tsuna gets close to her, she will automatically teleport no matter how good your precog is because it senses danger. I dunno the limit tho I just based it from the profile

Back