• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celebrating Hinako Akuta profile: Hinako Akuta (Consort Yu) vs Tobiichi Origami

Yeah, almost a year since Lostbelt III are out, i being patient and tortured waiting this moment, and finally......SHE'S HERE!!!

Alright, pretty much we need to celebrate her first time joining this site, by creating an spam matches for our senpai, and in same time we need more entertaining matches for Origami so here we are, that said.....the spirit of light against the earth spirit related to true ancestor, who would win!!? Let's begin the match!!

-Spirit form Origami and 2nd key 6-C version of Hinako are used

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Fukushima city

-Starting range are 10 - 20 meters

-Win via death, K.O, and incapatitation!!

Hinako Akuta (Consort Yu): 0

Origami Tobiichi: 0

Inconclusive: 0

DtQw97 WoAA-CKf
75274748 p0 master1200

Just because she had more hax doesn't mean Hinako get stomped here, like some of Origami hax are not consistent like her teleportation

At best her best way to win is trapping Hinako

So here is what Origami can do: She usually lead with danmaku and orb of light to overwhelm the opponent, and she can trap the opponent onside the cage of light and destroying them on inside of the cage

Hinako can draw basically infinite supply of mana from the planet then spams Eternal Lament at Origami. Which... Basically all she does aside throwing swords

Since peoples are too lazy giving the AP number of Hinako i gotta do it

She's scaled from an lowballed 124 gigatons from Lion King feats, and since this is the living Hinako she's much stronger than her servant version

Backscaling from a low end value when Artoria's profile use high end is weird even for me

Anyway, it's either 124 Gigaton or 1 Gigaton, in both case it's an AP stomp.

That's for her 7A key, we're using her 6C key.

That said no idea on AP, I heard 62 Gigatons, but that would also warrant a plus

I really should have kept a better watch of the revisions, the profiles are obscenely vague

Actually, seems that Vel was correct.

She scales somewhat to Gawain who can barely survive a 124 Gigaton feat, which was halved to 62 Gigatons.

Back